Subliminal Talk
Help I am seriously confused! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Help I am seriously confused! (/Thread-Help-I-am-seriously-confused)

Help I am seriously confused! - asabiy4 - 03-23-2013

Huh
Someone out there help to help me to understand how this programm work.
First and foremost I am new and bought How to attract your black male ......' played it all night on my lap top ,normal volume for sleeping time, woke up with a dreadful headache and still wondering how this might work;I am open minded person and always ready to explore new things however, this programm and one of the statement credited to shannon said'you can even listen to this whilst doing a lot of things,ie listen to radio , watch tv etc;this is the confusing part. Pls help me!
Huh

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - Yuri - 03-23-2013

hey asabiy4.

I'm not sure I understood your question fully but here is my answer to what I understood.

Shannon's programs are stressful at first especially to those who never used them before since they use up quite a significant amount of energy and the mind needs to get used to the extra brain functioning so it is possible to witness headaches or an extra need for sleep etc if that shows anything it's that the program is doing its work, so therefore do not worry about it that will pass.

and the reason you can use the programs while watching tv or listening to music etc is because of how subliminals work they tend to bypass the conscious mind and go straight to your unconscious so things like radio or tv or music does not effect the program in getting the job done.

you just need to calibrate the volume that whatever your listening to is not high enough to block out the program's volume and you can do that by using the masked to calibrate and then switch at the same volume to ultrasonic.

hope this helps if there's any questions please try to point it out more clearly.

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - Shannon - 03-23-2013

Allow me to clarify. Smile

First, though, welcome aboard!

The program you purchased ins a 4th Gen program. It isn't so powerful that it will cause overload headaches. The headache you experienced was either because the ultrasonic was too loud, or because you were subconsciously severely resisting the program. 99% chance it is because you're playing the ultrasonic track of the program too loud. Did you calibrate the volume before playing it, as explained in the instructions?

To understand how it can work, you need only understand that your body can sense things much fainter than you are consciously aware of, and both higher and lower in pitch than you can consciously detect. The conscious mind is limited compared to the subconscious mind. All we have to do to create a change is get the instructions across in the range of sensing between where your conscious mind stops being able to decipher or detect it, and where your subconscious mind stops being able to.

Then we repeat the message until it is accepted by your subconscious as being true, at which point it will begin acting on the new belief as being true, and through means known and unknown, manages to "pull strings" to align the threads of probability so that you achieve your goal.

Quote:Shannon's programs are stressful at first especially to those who never used them before since they use up quite a significant amount of energy and the mind needs to get used to the extra brain functioning so it is possible to witness headaches or an extra need for sleep etc if that shows anything it's that the program is doing its work, so therefore do not worry about it that will pass.

Shannon's 5th Generation subliminals demand a lot more energy to process than most people have ever encountered in their daily life, so for the first few days, they may experience tiredness. Sleep needs may increase by 1-3 hours per day to compensate. If you use a 5th Gen subliminal this sudden demand by the brain for so much more oxygen and food than you are used to needing can cause headaches for a few days if you use the program too long at a time. But your body acclimates, and the headaches disappear. This doesn't apply to 4th Gen subs.

Quote:and the reason you can use the programs while watching tv or listening to music etc is because of how subliminals work they tend to bypass the conscious mind and go straight to your unconscious so things like radio or tv or music does not effect the program in getting the job done.

They don't "tend to" bypass the conscious mind, that's literally what makes them subliminals. They must bypass it to be what they are. The subconscious mind is capable of processing input on a myriad of channels all at once. Your subconscious is constantly directing literally hundreds or thousands of body activities and functions all at the same time, and recording, analyzing, processing, sorting and storing all the information coming in from all your senses, and constantly developing your "current program" from that, and still has the capacity to do a lot more.

The conscious mind is lucky to be able to understand anything if you present it with two things to listen to at the same time. Your subconscious mind can listen to many conversations at the same time, and keep them all separate, comprehend them, and process them clearly. So you can watch TV, or play games, or drive and still get the benefit because it's not your limited conscious mind that's being utilized, but your incredibly capable subconscious mind instead.

Quote:you just need to calibrate the volume that whatever your listening to is not high enough to block out the program's volume and you can do that by using the masked to calibrate and then switch at the same volume to ultrasonic.

To clarify, the masked tracks use a method known as volume differencing to achieve their effects. They hide one sound within another to distract the conscious mind and allow the hidden sounds to become subliminal. If you play your TV very loudly, and use a masked subliminal track, the subliminal audio may be overwhelmed if the volume difference is too much. If you calibrate your volume according to the directions for the subliminal, this should never happen.

The ultrasonic subliminal does not use volume differencing, it uses pitch differencing, so it can be just as loud as whatever else you play audibly, but your eardrums don't pick it up well. Instead, the inner hairs in your ears are being made to vibrate, and they are connected to a part of your brain that does not consciously interact with you. So this normal volume seems virtually inaudible, but your brain hears it clear as day, and you can be affected. The volume difference here is not a concern unless you're dealing with a rock concert live, or a loud club.

asabiy4, Just calibrate the volume and use the program. If you wake up with a headache again, try using the masked track instead, or lowering the volume slightly each time it happens.

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - Yuri - 03-23-2013

I thought I was smart, suddenly shannon gets summoned.

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - asabiy4 - 03-24-2013

Thanks so much yr detailed responce is appreciated and big thanks to shannon .

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - asabiy4 - 03-24-2013

(03-23-2013, 07:19 PM)Yuri Wrote: I thought I was smart, suddenly shannon gets summoned.

Yuri u are smarter million times than me and I do appreciate your kind responce.Thanks once again million times from the bottom of my heart.

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - Shannon - 03-24-2013

(03-23-2013, 07:19 PM)Yuri Wrote: I thought I was smart, suddenly shannon gets summoned.

It's not a matter of smart, Yuri. I very much appreciate your efforts to help. I want you both to accurately understand the details though. The more you understand, the better you will be able to help others. The better you understand the details, the better you can help others, the more successful you will be in life. When I explain in detail, it;s not to make you feel less intelligent, it's because I see that it is worth my time to help you understand better and make you capable of making a bigger better difference in the future, for yourself and others.

But the details must be understood and be accurate, or misunderstandings happen. We are dealing with an international community, and not everyone has English as a first language. We must take care to be as well understood and accurate as we can be in these situations. I have plenty of experience with that going wrong... that's why I know this. Smile

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - ssh - 03-24-2013

(03-23-2013, 04:38 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Shannon's programs are stressful at first especially to those who never used them before since they use up quite a significant amount of energy and the mind needs to get used to the extra brain functioning so it is possible to witness headaches or an extra need for sleep etc if that shows anything it's that the program is doing its work, so therefore do not worry about it that will pass.

Shannon's 5th Generation subliminals demand a lot more energy to process than most people have ever encountered in their daily life, so for the first few days, they may experience tiredness. Sleep needs may increase by 1-3 hours per day to compensate. If you use a 5th Gen subliminal this sudden demand by the brain for so much more oxygen and food than you are used to needing can cause headaches for a few days if you use the program too long at a time. But your body acclimates, and the headaches disappear. This doesn't apply to 4th Gen subs.

Hi Shannon,
To compensate the 'extra' energy demand required by the brain while using your 5th generation programs (by new or old users) and at the same time keeping in mind the future forthcoming more powerful more enhanced programs which are to surely demand more energy, will health supplements or 'Glucose' for instance or anything in the dinner which could give a boost to the energy demand from the brain help? Before going to bed take this extra energy boost and let the programs play entire night and have a good night sleep to wake up refreshed without any headaches or so or to simple help the brain do it's job comfortably. what's your thoughts, Shannon?

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - Shannon - 03-24-2013

The body fully acclimates to using a 5th generation subliminal in between 1 and 3 days of use in most cases. Nothing special is required in the diet, although eating well is always good, and eating smaller meals more frequently during that time cannot hurt either. Neither can having a complement of the various Vitamin B complexes. However, these things are not required. Just as they would not be required to lift weights and see a difference, but could be helpful.

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - Yuri - 03-25-2013

your welcome asabyi4 Smile and thx for the wonderful comment Big Grin

and Shannon I was joking lol I actually find it very uplifting when I find people who are more Intelligent
than I am, it actually gives me a slight hope for humanity.

although as I recall i did get headaches and felt extra tired on 4g actually more than I do on 5g it feels much smoother perhaps it's because I'm very resistant and 5g cuts through that so I guess its not for everybody.

so yeah the whole less intelligent thing does not phase me anymore already been through AM Tongue

RE: Help I am seriously confused! - Shannon - 03-25-2013

I find it common for people to mistake intelligence for knowledge. Wink