Subliminal Talk
Luck Magnifier - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Luck Magnifier (/Thread-Luck-Magnifier)

Luck Magnifier - K-Train - 06-17-2010

This is a very interesting subliminal from what I've looked at. I was intrigued because it said that it could manifest "consious" thoughts.

I wanted to inquire if anyone has used this by itself or with any attraction subliminals or what the effects would be IF it was used with an attraction subliminal.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 06-18-2010

I don't think I said it would manifest conscious thoughts. I said it works to manifest conscious desires. There's a difference.

I can tell you that very few copies have sold at this time. Used with an attraction subliminal would be a minor improvement in the attraction, at best, unless the goal of the attraction sub was something you spent a significant amount of time desiring consciously. Then, you'd get a worthwhile boost.

This program is designed primarily for an overall effect, sort of like a cousin of the Ultra Success subliminal that works more through the LOA than the Ultra Success program does.

RE: Luck Magnifier - K-Train - 06-18-2010

Ahh, I get it. So suppose I was consiously thinking about say...trying to get into a good class for the fall term. The Luck Magnifier would increase the likehood of finding said class. But of course it would be effecting me in many more ways though.

But I just don't see how its sold so few copies??? In this day in age you would think more people would WANT to be lucky. Tongue

RE: Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 06-18-2010

Luck magnifier works on your overall state of focus, like Ultra Success does. The more important something is to you, the more you will naturally tend to focus on it. These two programs do similar things - enhance success with what you focus on - but in different ways. Luck Magnifier also tends to have a more diffused "synchronicity" to it. It's so diffused, in fact, that if it weren't for the amazing series of coincidences that it brings about, you'd never know it was working! lol But those coincidences happen, and happen more frequently, and often become the doorways to much better things, too.

RE: Luck Magnifier - K-Train - 06-18-2010

This is something I definitely intend to get sometime before/during school. I'll be starting some real challenging classes this fall and it would certaintly help to have some luck Tongue

RE: Luck Magnifier - SexyMofo - 04-30-2011

how long should you use this to have a lasting effect? i mean permanent effect (cause that would be like a dream world for me :-))

RE: Luck Magnifier - redragon - 07-20-2012

Why is luck magnifier not available in the site? I am only seeing the experimental version. Please advise.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Spiral - 07-20-2012

Did you check Thinking and the Mind?

RE: Luck Magnifier - redragon - 07-20-2012

Ah I see it now, I tried to do a search and it did not pull up any. Thanks!

RE: Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 07-21-2012

(04-30-2011, 03:05 AM)Reiji Wrote: how long should you use this to have a lasting effect? i mean permanent effect (cause that would be like a dream world for me :-))

I think that because of the way the mind works, the effect can be made long term, but may not be permanent unless you refresh or contnuously use it.

I would say 3-6 months a year should keep it going though.