Subliminal Talk
My OED journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My OED journey (/Thread-My-OED-journey)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My OED journey - Tiesto - 04-19-2013

I think it is pretty common when the effects of the sub just suddenly hide away, and then usually comes back on after a couple of weeks.. I'd say keep using it for another month, and test out for yourself whether the effect will reappear or not..

RE: My OED journey - Shannon - 04-19-2013

Under those circumstances, the only explanation that seems reasonable to me is a phenomenon I have noted in myself and others occasionally, which is that subconsciously there may be a fear response to one's success response. Some part of you subconsciously starts becoming afraid of the speed and or magnitude of your success, and shuts it down (or attempts to do so). This will go away with continued use. Some see it go away in days, some take weeks. The more resistant ones take weeks, the less resistant ones take days. Just relax and keep going, I'm working on 5G version but it's still resisting me, which means I need to go back and re-design it.

RE: My OED journey - xrm0909 - 05-08-2013

OK, so to start and calm everyone - Everything is back to its good state.

As some has advised, i continued the usage of the OED and about two weeks later it worked again.
Once again I had the morning erections, erections during sex (with ap partner or by myself), my sex drive has restored.
I cant explain what happened, or why, I guess it was, like Shanon has said, some kind of hidden resistance.

So now I am running the OED program 6-8 hours during sleep and 204 hours during the day time.

I am considering replacing the OED that I listen during day hours and listen to BIATBW 4.0 or combine it somehow with OED.
What do you say?

RE: My OED journey - Roy - 05-08-2013

It's probably better to use it for 90 days to let the effects sink in and get it
long term.

RE: My OED journey - Shannon - 05-08-2013

(05-08-2013, 09:55 AM)xrm0909 Wrote: OK, so to start and calm everyone - Everything is back to its good state.

As some has advised, i continued the usage of the OED and about two weeks later it worked again.
Once again I had the morning erections, erections during sex (with ap partner or by myself), my sex drive has restored.
I cant explain what happened, or why, I guess it was, like Shanon has said, some kind of hidden resistance.

So now I am running the OED program 6-8 hours during sleep and 204 hours during the day time.

I am considering replacing the OED that I listen during day hours and listen to BIATBW 4.0 or combine it somehow with OED.
What do you say?

I say where the heck did you find the time to play it 204 hours a day! And, where do I get that mod? lol

On a more serious note, I agree that 90 days by itself is a best bet, especially considering that it's a 3G program. I'm now having similar issues with AM 6.0 as I had with OED 5G. So while I sit and contemplate how to fix the issues, maybe I'll work on OED 5G again.

RE: My OED journey - SensualFreja - 11-07-2013

I'm watching this with great interest!
ED is something I have a hard time figuring out for clients, I don't have a solution to send them home with. Please keep updating Smile

RE: My OED journey - Edo - 11-08-2013

I bet he's having fun Big Grin. Considering OED 5G V3 with techs Wink.

Good luck man Smile

Edo

RE: My OED journey - Shannon - 11-09-2013

No news is good news, I hope...