Subliminal Talk
Subliminal in foreign languages - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Subliminal in foreign languages (/Thread-Subliminal-in-foreign-languages)

Subliminal in foreign languages - xrm0909 - 03-14-2013

Shannon, since I cant PM you (why?) I will ask it here.
There is someone very dear to me that would gain great benefits from your subs (he has Cancer). Problem is that he doesnt know English, therefor the subs wont work on him.
I wonder, could you send me the full scripst in English, I will have them properly translated to my language( Hebrew, for the matter), I will have them recorded by a professional person ( a radio presenter that I know) , send you the recordings and have you transform them into subs ( I will pay for them, naturally)?
Could it be done?

RE: Subliminal in foreign languages - Shannon - 03-17-2013

I don't allow PMs because if I am constantly answering PMs and e-mails, I don't get work done. So I use the forum for direct contact.

What of the script is available for public release is on the product description page. You get that translated and recorded, and I'll build it in 5G.

Important to know when translating is:
  1. The connotation must be exactly the same before and after translation. It is the connotation that gives a great deal if meaning to the statement for the subconscious mind.
  2. Always phrase things in a positive manner instead of a negative one. For instance, in English, we would commonly say "I don't want to smoke anymore." in conversational English, but the way to communicate with the subconscious effectively is to rephrase it as "I am without any desire to smoke anymore." Negations (no, not, and all of their contractions) are to be strictly avoided.
  3. Please have at least two fluent speakers double check the translations for these points.
  4. Please try to get a female vocal recording also.

When you have them ready, just e-mail me at the store address and we'll go from there.

For those of you who want translations into French, Spanish and other languages, please follow this same procedure.

Remember, the result is only going to be as good as the translator, their understanding of the process, and the level of skill they have in both languages.

RE: Subliminal in foreign languages - xrm0909 - 03-21-2013

OK, so turns out that this person knows enough English to understand the script ( I went with him line after line, making sure he understands it by his own) so I will stick with the Original version, Thanks anyway.

Just 2 quick questions:
1 - In the instructions you mention using 4 hours with headphones. He cant wear headphones (for physical reasons). Will Stereo speakers do the job as well?
2 - This person has some financial issues, so I have to use the equipment that he has...His bedroom does not have a stereo system, but he can connect his MP3 player to a single speaker (meaning Mono sound...). Will it still be effective?

RE: Subliminal in foreign languages - Shannon - 03-21-2013

Can't use speakers, and only mono sound.

Yes, you will still see results, but you are operating two steps down from optimal with that setup. I suggest you find a way to get stereo speakers, at least.

RE: Subliminal in foreign languages - xrm0909 - 03-23-2013

(03-21-2013, 04:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: Can't use speakers, and only mono sound.

Yes, you will still see results, but you are operating two steps down from optimal with that setup. I suggest you find a way to get stereo speakers, at least.

OK, Thanks, I will figure something out.