Subliminal Talk
Spiral's BAMM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Spiral's BAMM Journal (/Thread-Spiral-s-BAMM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 04-04-2014

I awoke today with more love for my own experience than ever before. BAMM is taking my self-control to a whole new level. I am learning the true meaning of time management. ..And I think it all starts with mind management. I can easily make a decision to do something or not to do something. I feel absolutely content with doing nothing. While I feel absolutely content while doing something. I just feel the enthusiasm bubble inside of me when I am met with a new challenge. I don't want to feel 'overhwlemed' anymore. I don't observe it too seriously.. I just feel what I want to feel. I use it to fuel my fire. To seek knowledge in my current experience in whatever I'm doing. But... I'm not looking too hard. I don't need to.

My reasoning is more logical. My faith is stronger than ever. Will I be a millionaire? Yes. Will I be a millionaire when I said I would be? Maybe, but I don't care. The events leading up to this moment point towards "there's a very high possibility". I am just doing what I need to do. What I'm doing to make money is not for me at all. It's for other people.

Some things I'm doing for me are body building and eventually illustration. That could lead to some side money. But the biggest and most meaningful projects I'm working on will lead to world change. With that kind of value I'm sure the money will come. Not too concerned about it. Just shining my own light out into the world and following my heart. I'm very happy where I am so far. I can't wait to help contribute more to this business and I look forward to what Shannon has coming for the subliminal line in the next year!

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 09-03-2014

"Conquer the things that scare you by taking action. One step at a time. You will feel amazing as long as you are making progress. Stop taking action and you become depressed."

One missed opportunity and you know it as "missed" you will regret it. and regret is a depressive emotion.........................

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Spiral - 09-05-2014

Hey Larry. I appreciate the time you took to write this post and I'll look at the video.

In my previous post I posted about something that I had struggled with for a long time but saw what it means to be successful. I literally felt it, experienced it, GET IT. I made that post for the waiters on this forum. I only read through your entire post because I have a certain amount of respect for you. You have come a long way yourself and I think you may have understood this part of life much sooner than I which is why you started tackling alot of your fears head on close to a year ago.

It's a beautiful thing when the only thing you fear now is fear itself. You begin living on the other side, not giving a shit about your past, what others might think, and instead become a living beacon of light for ourselves and others.

RE: Spiral's BAMM Journal - Andrew - 09-06-2014

Larry, really? You have no idea why we make the business decisions we do. Wether or not you agree with them, you have neither the right nor the place to judge them. Not to mention in Ryan's public journal. There is no point in even breaking down the things you've said. You've made it clear that you do not understand our decisions, which are based off not just any MM and MB's - but those with high moral integrity and values not looking to make quick money... and have no desire to do so.

Your desire to be an expert on the other hand, has turned you away from the basic virtue of respect. These kind of actions breed mistrust.