Subliminal Talk
BAMM Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: BAMM Journal (/Thread-BAMM-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: BAMM Journal - Spiral - 03-12-2013

Sean, we're going to do bad cop good cop. I'll be the bad cop... lol

RE: BAMM Journal - Shannon - 03-12-2013

THolt, the program doesn't limit you in any way. It sets the minimum achievement at "multi-millionaire" and then gives you everything you need (besides action and actually making the necessary choices and decisions) to get there, and go as far as you want. I think you're worried that you'll "only" achieve 2 million dollars.

Well guess what? Everyone who is worth a billion was once worth "only" 2 million or so. What's the difference between Mr. 2 mil and Mr. Billionaire? Mr. Billionaire didn't hit 2mil and jump on the couch with a bag of potato chips!

How far you go is your choice. It's all taken care of in BAMM. You decide where to stop.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 03-13-2013

Thanks for clarifying Shannon.

RE: BAMM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 03-14-2013

Tholt IM ON BAMM Now as of 2:55 PM March 14th-13...its amazing. Keith.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 03-17-2013

BAMM is making me realize the stupidity of the rat race. People work for a boss that has no clue how to get wealth.

RE: BAMM Journal - ncbeareatingman - 03-17-2013

Good point Man. so true....sooooo true! Keith. BAMM is doing some amazing subtle stuff in MY Life Day 4.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 03-24-2013

Monday is my last day of stage 1. I have felt the program deal with guilt and other emotions. I am more productive. The program has been very subtle. Can't wait to start stage 2.

RE: BAMM Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-29-2013

Tholt If you'd like this thread moved to the BAMM section, please indicate so.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 03-29-2013

Yes I would.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 03-29-2013

I am sleeping more using stage 2 than stage 1. I have been using earphones whenever possible then making up time on my Bose sound dock at night. Shannon, did stage 2 make you sleep more out of you than stage 1 . I still have this nagging feeling that because my Bose soundock is not perfect stereophonically, that it is not working. I know it is working because of my vivid dreams.

RE: BAMM Journal - Shannon - 03-29-2013

Stage 2 will require more sleep than Stage 1. Stage 3 more than Stage 2. Stage 4 more than stage 3. And then it starts to level off and possibly decrease a bit over time.

You'll be fine. It doesn't need to be stereophonic to work. It's going to be more effective as the stereo separation becomes more perfect, but believe me... it'll still work just fine on speakers, even on a sound dock.

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 03-30-2013

Is there a connection between not believing everything is possible with self sabotage?

RE: BAMM Journal - Shannon - 03-30-2013

I suppose there could be, but I tend to think self sabotage goes more with either an attempt to protect oneself from something feared, or to prevent something from happening that disagrees with accepted beliefs - which may or may not tie into "possible".

RE: BAMM Journal - THolt - 03-30-2013

I have heard people say things in awards speeches like " I never believed this was possible" and some of these people sabotage themselves.
Would you attribute that vision you are having of your house with the pool, the cookouts as EIP programming?