Subliminal Talk
Hi, my name is Ian - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hi, my name is Ian (/Thread-Hi-my-name-is-Ian)

Hi, my name is Ian - xanthier - 02-24-2013

Hi,

I'm new to the forums. I guess I'll kill two birds with one stone and introduce myself to the forums and talk a bit about my situation at the same time.

I'm 30 year old male college student. I don't really know where to begin but I do truly believe you have to start at the root of a problem as they say and figure out what your most basic need is.

But first, I did have a question. I know that you can't mix subs from other producers from my reading on here. What about Entrainment programs with subs? and also what about binaural beats? Will they work with a sub? Let's assume the subliminal in question is Absolute Self-confidence 5G.

Okay so I'm planning to move to another state but I need to find work or find a way to generate an income. I'm doing well in online school at the moment but part of me believes that's only cause I'm not working. I'm not making any money at the moment and have not been able to find work so far.

I'm an artist and it's the only thing that seems to motivate me in life, and yet I am constantly resisting even that. It's like the only thing that motivates me, doesn't motivate me much. I'm overweight (not fat) and not ugly. That said, I've been single for years, and I've been on like 2 dates ever. Also I seem to have a hard time making friends and meeting people. I'm very distractible and I often feel unsure of myself and also unprepared and overwhelmed by life.

My goals in order of importance are: to find a way to make money and gain the independence and autonomy to put myself through school. To find the confidence to make friends and expand my social circle and to attract women and actually have some kind of romantic life.

I hope I can make some friends here and learn a few things about myself in the process. I currently have the FREE absolute self-confidence 5G recording only so far. I would be open to trying others but first I need to earn some money.

I hope this wasn't so long that nobody reads it. Sorry, I tend to be long-winded at times.

Ian[/align]

RE: Hi, my name is Ian - Spiral - 02-24-2013

Hey Ian! Welcome. You are in the right place. Smile

RE: Hi, my name is Ian - Shannon - 02-25-2013

Ian, welcome aboard.

The first thing I would like to point out is that since we sell brainwave entrainment programs, you mentioning the other company by name here is breaking the rules as it acts as advertising for them. Please remove the company name reference, and make sure you have read and understood the rules.

To answer your question, you can use subliminals with pure BWE programs all you like. But me sure that it's pure BWE, and not BWE with hypnosis or subliminals or affirmations. Anything else and you start getting into issues.

Based on what you are telling me, you're going to do best with ASC, Overcoming Fear, Overcoming Guilt/Shame or Fear, or Live Tune-Up or Alpha Male.I think that you'll do best with one of the latter three programs, and AM 5.0 with OGSF is most likely the best bet. Naturally I hear you about not having a job, so I'll going to suggest you use the ASC, but get yourself on OGSF as soon as possible.

Start saving up for AM 5.0. That program, along with OGSF, is going to be your best path.

People typically have a branching effect. One issue triggers another, which triggers another, and so on, and the result is that several things must be dealt with at once. AM 5.0 is very good for that. From there you can run it again if you want.

Another option (which could arguably be a good choice) would be Find Your Perfect Job. Not cheap, and not necessarily the best choice (you might do better working for improving your emotional healthy first with OGSF and AM) but if you landed a job with it, it certainly would open things up.

Personally, I would do ASC to assess the amount of openness I had to the subs, and then OGSF for 90 days while I saved up for AM 5.0. Then I would do the one to find a job, if I still needed it, and Woman Magnet 2.0 after I had a job.

RE: Hi, my name is Ian - xanthier - 02-25-2013

Thanks for the very detailed response Shannon, it was way more than I had hoped for. I will be sure to read through the rules as well. Your reasoning makes a lot sense and I feel that you "get me", if that makes sense. You can tell when someone hears but doesn't listen or reads but doesn't really understand. Thank you for taking the time and laying out reasonable plan of action. I really appreciate it!

Thanks again!

And to Spiral, thank you for the warm welcome!

Ian