Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... (/Thread-Alpha-Male-5-0-starting-now)

Pages: 1 2

Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Naray - 02-20-2013

Hey guys I am new here, although the Alpha Male 5.0 has been lying with me for maybe a year now as I was too much apathetic.
Anyways, I am working to change myself as I have realised how much I am really slipping in life. I was unsure whether or not to start a journal, but I did anyways as it will keep me motivated to listen to them everyday. I will update it once a week.
First a little background on me, I have read the books suggested with the alpha male set.
But after going through a messy rut, losing my gf and even all friends plus gathering a lot of mental dirt in the last 2 years I think this sub is going to hit me hard from Day 1 to Day Last. I am on my 5th day currently.
Shannon my guess is your subs are going to be really tested with me using them Wink, have to clean a lot of mess, have gone out very little after facing a shitstorm, need to replenish my lost charm, need to start exercising, start a social life from scratch.
I too had hangups about subliminals and thought subliminals were passive improvement. But I realised how much surrounded I was by negativity and negative interpretations about everything. To add to it a bitchy class of men without a backbone. That's why I decided to 'change my environment' with subliminals = positive belief enforcement.
Some things I noted while on day 5, I have no idea if this is a subliminal effect, but my fears are coming to the fore and I am at more peace currently.
Some questions I have:
Can I continue my affirmations only for the sake of my discipline as I don't want to give up on them.
Also can I use Laua di Giorgio's grow taller hypnosis with this program? I have it already and desperately wish to grow my height.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Shannon - 02-20-2013

Affirmations are going to be too weak to really affect the sub if you use it properly, and it is for that reason alone that you can use them. If the affirmation's wording is bad, however, it can produce negative effects that you might think came from the sub when it was poorly worded affirmations. I recommend not using affirmations therefore.

But hypnosis is another matter, especially hypnosis that you would be using repeatedly. That can conflict and conflict hard, and produce a host of unpredictable and bizzare effects if her scripting conflicts with mine. I strongly recommend against using hypnosis with subliminals unless they were produced by the same person.

Even if you were to use my growing taller subliminal, I would say no, because growing taller and AM conflict on goals. They are both trying to make massive changes, and each requires a huge amount of energy to make those changes. You cannot do both at once effectively in the case of two programs that produce physical change, manifest something, or one of each. You must wait until you're finished with AM for that. Once you start AM, you have to run it through to the end.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Naray - 02-22-2013

Thanks for the advice. I use very simple sentences, like I am confident, I am bold and calm.
They won't do either? I was expecting to add to the effect.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Shannon - 02-22-2013

If they don't conflict, they might. It depends on how they interact. But if you don't know how to talk to your subconscious, you can do things that you didn't intend. Affirmations are usually fine because the conscious mind will translate.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Naray - 02-22-2013

Okay Smile

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Naray - 02-27-2013

So far so good, I am not going to write every little detail just a short summary. I dont how this works.I thought it will directly change my outlook and emotional vibe. But seems to me this works indirectly in the way it motivates you to take action, is that right? I am motivated, inspired, fearless, and my BS detector has gone high up.
Quick question:
If I want to have a foursome which should I be listening to, Sex Magnet 2.0 or Women Magnet 2.0? Also does WM 2.0 has a STD protection included? I want to attract virgins not loose women Wink

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Shannon - 02-28-2013

If you wanted to have a foursome, you should of course finish AM 5.0 first. But you could choose either one for that and succeed, depending on how you worked it. If you have less skill with women, Sex Magnet would probably be better; more skill, Woman Magnet would probably be better. One is raw animal sexual attraction, and one is attraction through mind and personality.

SM has STD protection. To the best of my recollection, Woman Magnet does not. Good luck attracting virgins, though. They're about as mythically rare as elves.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Naray - 02-28-2013

Appreciate your support, Yeah, I kinda don't like going where other guys have been...then Sex magnet it is.I am definitely going to complete AM.
Just one more question:
I think I will be be protected from STDs and other stuff if I only fuck virgins, how correct is that?

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Shannon - 02-28-2013

Virgins can also contract sexually transmitted diseases, my friend. They may be sexually transitted, but they are also communicable in other ways, depending on the pathogen. If she gets a blood transfusion, for instance. If someone gives her oral sex with an infection in their mouth. If someone has anal sex with her and infects her, is she still a virgin? If someone ejaculates on her vulva, but does not penetrate her... and so forth.

If you are wanting to be absolutely safe, you need to abstain from sex altogether. Even if you have a blood test, have her blood tested, and then use a condom and are absolutely faithful to each other, AND SHE IS A VIRGIN, you can STILL potentially contract certain forms of disease if she is somehow infected.

But, your best bet is to have only one woman whom you are absolutely and mutually faithful with, and have her tested and get tested yourself. Virgin definitely helps, but please don't go decimating the scant population of existing virgins just for a one night stand.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Naray - 03-08-2013

Alright I will keep that in mind.
Week 3 is complete:
Had my most intense and back against the wall moment, lots of garbage removal...requestioning anything and everything, feel some freedom now, I am getting things done....
I honestly wish to know : How do exactly subliminals get the work done? They hammer positive beliefs on your brain and force you to change your programming which ultimately decides the actions you take, is that right?

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Shannon - 03-08-2013

My understanding of the internal mechanism is this.

As you live, you see, hear and experience things in various amounts of repetition. Those things you experience the most frequently, or the most traumatically, become what your subconscious creates your "automatic program" from.

Now let's say you have 87,660 repetitions of the thought "I'm a loser." and it's the biggest pile of thoughts concerning yourself. That's going to be your prominent belief about yourself. And, all the "piles" of thoughts that are generated from that thought are going to be added to every time you have it. Let's say you have this thought, and it's associated thoughts, 12 times a day, and it's been happening for 20 years. That's your 87,660 repetitions.

And, every time you try (consciously) to think something else, you get this thought dominating the other. Let's say you're trying to do affirmations and you repeat the thought "I am a winner" every time you have the thought "I am a loser". The net result? "I am a winner cancels out "I am a loser", but nothing is gained because you still have 87,660 repetitions of loserville in storage. Affirmations require a lot of time, effort and discipline to replace old beliefs.

Subliminals, and more specifically, my subliminals, operate in a different way. They allow massive repetition without effort or conscious involvement. So the conscious is free to do whatever it wants while the process is going on. Let's say I was to create a program and the script was nothing more than "I am a winner." Let's say I can create a subliminal that remains comprehensible and delivers 20,000 repetitions per hour. In less than four hours, you have more than as many repetitions of "I am a winner" as you do "I am a loser."

If that was all it took, everyone would be fine. But there's other factors to consider. Each belief and statement recorded in memory has a certain degree of emotional impact associated with it, and that multiplies it's "weight". It's also tied to other thoughts, beliefs and emotional impacts. They all have weight, and they all tend to homeostasis interconnectively - they tend to maintain "what is" amongst themselves individually, and as a whole.

So in the end, 4 hours of "I am a winner" resulting in 20,000 repetitions must first be processed, and then it must deal with the effect of all those webs of interconnected beliefs, their emotional impact, and their tendency to stay where and what they are. This is why we have scripts that say more than just "I am a winner." When you deal with all facets of an issue, or as many as you can, the whole group weakens and it's ability to maintain itself as an intersupportive homeostatic presence weakens, and then eventually diminishes. Then it's replaced by the new programming, which requires several times more repetitions because it lacks supporting emotional connection at first.

Once the dominant group is coming from the subliminal, it begins to be self supportive, and self regenerative. You start naturally having thoughts of "I am a winner," instead of "I am a loser". If "I am a loser does sneak through, while the two are relatively equal, you tend to notice it as consciously jarring, and resist it with "No, I am a winner." Once the new programming is strong enough, it will continue to generate it's own growth and momentum, and you don't need the subliminal anymore.

Of course then you have the outside world throwing it's garbage at you, and if that is counteracting the self generating growth of the "I am a winner" group faster than that group can operate, the result will be that eventually the garbage you're receiving externally will again become dominant, and you'll either need to use the sub again for a refresher, or you'll need extended usage to build that belief up so much it becomes too strong to change.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Naray - 03-09-2013

Ahh, nicely summed up....thanks once again, now it makes more sense to hear them for atleast 6 hours every day, one fear I am eliminating currently is the fear of being too good, Society has intricately carved fears and mediocrity to force them down the throat of each and everyone, its actually unbelievable...last couple of weeks I have become aware of so many 'conditionings' that I have taken long for granted, I am quite overwhelmed, self-improvement is a serious business.

You have got me pretty excited...I have also got the X24, I am unclear about its usage....and whom to use on and when to use ofcourse..playing a file on 20khz speakers outside is a long shot..I will mostly be focusing on Sex Magnet and Alpha Male..

Only last couple of hangups I have...

1) Will subliminals make me powerless? Nah, they will be a catalyst in my growth by changing my "environment".
2)What about women? Will subs make me too dependent that I can't seduce women fast by myself? No again, they will give me an ideal background to negate society's programming and a catalyst for seduction.

That is my current story Big Grin

By the way, I 'accidentally' missed one day, damn it, what is the recommended thing to do? Make it 33 days? Or start from the beginning?

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Shannon - 03-09-2013

For less than seven days missed, you would add 1.5 days rounded up per day missed (2 days, in this case) to the end.

X24 is intended for use with someone you're already involved with, to spice things up. In that case, it's just a matter of playing it when you guys want to spice things up. So if you're using it as intended, it's pretty simple at that point.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 starting now... - Naray - 03-09-2013

Okay then, I have resolved now not to even miss an hour from my quota of 8 hours. One thing I did not mention, when I am exposed to the subliminals, I have an intense desire to 'DO', do something, start a new project, my creativity is at best, I feel an intense need to discipline myself again, and all of this when I am exactly one hour into the subs....I have been noting this phenomena for quite a few days now, they have got me amazed about these subs in the first place..