Subliminal Talk
Subs and Dogs - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Subs and Dogs (/Thread-Subs-and-Dogs)

Subs and Dogs - apexi1100 - 06-11-2010

Since dogs can hear higher frequencies than humans, will listening to a sub while you sleep with dogs in the room affect them? Or will the high pitch from the sub just be annoying to them? Thanks.

RE: Subs and Dogs - Shannon - 06-11-2010

Depends on the dog. They won't be affected by the subliminal like you will be, but the ultrasonic might bother them if the volume is too loud. You'll know it if it does, as long as you pay attention. Our dogs are completely unaffected.

RE: Subs and Dogs - apexi1100 - 06-11-2010

Thanks.
What is the lowest volume for an ultrasonic to be effective?

RE: Subs and Dogs - Shannon - 06-11-2010

(06-11-2010, 05:44 PM)apexi1100 Wrote: Thanks.
What is the lowest volume for an ultrasonic to be effective?

That is very difficult to answer. Here's why.

1. The volume dictates the distance at which the subliminal can be effective. How far will you be from the source of sound?
  2. The use of ultrasonics on speakers versus headphones versus earbuds makes a big difference.
  3. The amount of, and volume of, ambient noise affects this...
  4. And last but not least, every volume knob has a different calibration.

The best I can tell you is this. If you play normal audible speech at the lowest level at which you can even hear it at all... an ultrasonic should be able to affect you at that volume, provided you remain within range and it is not overwhelmed by ambient noise that is beyond a certain level of volume over what it is.

But... ultrasonics seem to work faster and better as the volume increases. Which I cannot yet explain. However, this should not mean that you play them at maximum volume, because you have your hearing to protect. They are designed to be used at normal volume. You'll also make yourself sick with nausea and/or headache if you play them too loud.

Is your dog having trouble with the ultrasonic?

RE: Subs and Dogs - apexi1100 - 06-12-2010

Thanks. I had it on about as loud as I would listen to regular audio. The dogs seems unaffected.

RE: Subs and Dogs - Shannon - 06-12-2010

I once had a friend whose fiance was severely obese. I'm talking 350+ pounds. She wanted desperately to lose weight consciously, and she tried my subliminal for losing weight. But she was so insecure about so many things that when she played the ultrasonic, she played it at maximum volume to make sure something was actually happening. It gave her poor dog a migraine all the time. I walked in and was stunned that she was unaware of this poor dog's misery... Thank God I caught her doing this while she was only a day or so into the program, or the poor dog might have committed suicide. I showed her how to calibrate it, and the dog seemed fine within an hour.

RE: Subs and Dogs - apexi1100 - 06-13-2010

Wow, poor dog. I hope that she had some results too.

RE: Subs and Dogs - Shannon - 06-13-2010

She was a complete mess. She had a catch 22 going on... such an emotional nervous wreck. She ate because she was so sensitive to the way people thought of her and what they were projecting at her... which made her gain weight... which made the attention more negative... which made the problem worse... which she responded to with eating more... which... cycled out of control, and she ended up 350+ pounds and with a bad case of psoriasis as a result.

She used my program for 4 months, and she got results. But every time she lost 10 pounds, her fears kicked into overdrive and she gained it back. The result was yoyo weight loss. The problem turns out to have been caused by sexual abuse that made her terrified of being less than that in weight for fear of being raped again, and naturally that wasn't specifically covered by the subliminal. I suggested that she see someone qualified to help her with that, and then she moved away. I don't know what happened to her after that, but I doubt she ever got help. She was pretty resistant to everything ayone suggested to her, and very distrustful.