Subliminal Talk
Will MABW not work without Alpha Male? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Will MABW not work without Alpha Male? (/Thread-Will-MABW-not-work-without-Alpha-Male)

Will MABW not work without Alpha Male? - Maggz - 02-18-2013

Hi Shannon,

I've had the MABW product for ages, and didn't really get into a routine. I pulled it out and put it on my phone but am reading the most updated version of it which I think is Sex Magnet 2? And it's saying not to listen without the Alpha Male product?

Will the older version still work effectively if I haven't gone through the Alpha Male program? I'm already making minor 'alpha' changes in my life due to other recent pursuits.

Thanks!

RE: Will MABW not work without Alpha Male? - Shannon - 02-18-2013

It's designed and intended specifically to be used AFTER running AM at least once through completely. Everyone who's tried using it without in the past eventually gives up and listens to me and starts doing AM, only kicking themselves for having wasted time first that they could have spent doing it right. Some people need to learn the hard way.

Hopefully, you're not one of those people.

Also, with AM and SM (which was called Manifest Abundant Beautiful Women originally), you need to use them exactly according to the directions. Every day, 8+ hours a day, exactly as instructed. You can't slack off and play with these or you won't get the results and you're wasting your time.

RE: Will MABW not work without Alpha Male? - RoaringLion - 02-18-2013

In both of your posts it's saying 'Sex magnet' where i would think it should say 'Woman Magnet'.

You are correct. Just waking up when I wrote that.

RE: Will MABW not work without Alpha Male? - Maggz - 02-18-2013

You didn't answer my question. Are you saying the mabw product won't work without Alpha male?

or will the results still come, just not as strong? I can listen to the product easily for 10 hours a day. Sleep plus work for music version and a few hours of ultrasonic at home.

This product was originall marketed as separate to alpha male so I find it interesting that, due to lack of results, it's said we need to buy another product. I refuse to do that.

It will give you some results, but it won't have the foundation it needs. The results will not be nearly as good. The original product was marketed as being intended for use after alpha male specifically, just like the current one is. I think there was a misunderstanding if you didn't realize that.

Thanks for clarifying. I'm also doing a thought changing process whereby every negative/limiting thought is written down then replaced so I think this will also provide some level of support for the mabw program.

I would think that if I plan to completely saturate myself with mabw I will get some decent results. Is the effectiveness diminished when on pc speakers with another form of media playing? Watching tv at the same time for instance...

You will always get the best results by following the directions.

But base effectiveness is best through headphones, second best on stereo speakers, and third best on mono speakers. You want to use the best method you can.

Thanks Shannon, headphones in bed and at work. My laptop has stereo speakers.

RE: Will MABW not work without Alpha Male? - SargeMaximus - 02-19-2013

Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to be with a certain ghostly life coach, would you Maggz?

RE: Will MABW not work without Alpha Male? - Maggz - 02-22-2013

(02-19-2013, 04:51 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to be with a certain ghostly life coach, would you Maggz?

Not sure what you mean?

RE: Will MABW not work without Alpha Male? - SargeMaximus - 02-22-2013

(02-22-2013, 03:10 AM)Maggz Wrote:
(02-19-2013, 04:51 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to be with a certain ghostly life coach, would you Maggz?

Not sure what you mean?
You probably don't then, you would have got it if you did.
Tongue