Subliminal Talk
My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal [AM 5.0] (/Thread-My-Journey-to-Unleash-my-Potential-Journal-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 03-02-2013

Day 25 Stage 1

Almost to stage 2 at last!... i say this because to be honest i don't think stage 1 has really done anything for me. Maybe i didn't need too much in the way of clearing or only quite subtle things.
Don't get me wrong though, I do understand the importance of having the clearing stage to get everybody to a more even playing field in order for the rest of AM to be effective.

I did have a question for you Shannon if you would be so kind. I just wanted to ask what, if any sub, is ok to listen to in combo with AM? I know one sub at a time is best, but i also noticed in some other threads people asked about using other subs with AM and you gave the impression it was ok as long you were still getting adequate exposure to AM.

Is there a certain type that can be used? Was that only applicable for older versions of AM? I am using AM 5.0. I was just after a definitive answer...

After AM starts kicking into gear i probably won't want to do a combo anymore anyway but just for interests sake i would appreciate your indulgence Smile

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - Shannon - 03-03-2013

I would say that you should wait a while. I am not going to recommend to you to divide your attention and get less impact in the future. If you insist, that's on you. But if you are using stage 1, and it's not giving you obvious results, there are only two major possible reasons: resistance, or you're already clear in those directions. In neither case do you benefit from dividing your attention, energy and efforts.

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 03-03-2013

Yeah thanks. I was asking out of interest more than anything, as realistically I don't have the time to listen to two subs anyway.

Anyway onwards and upwards

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - Fonzy3 - 03-03-2013

Looking forward to see your results christli. Did you get the books that were recommended to be read during the AM program?

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 03-03-2013

I didn't... actually I completely forgot about them to be honest. Whoops!

I have however read a couple of them in the past. But I might have a re-read. Thanks for the reminderSmile

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 03-13-2013

Hey so i'm back and its time for another journal entry. I am now up to...

Stage 2 Day 3

Yay! i finally made it to stage 2, looking forward to some exciting things happening from here.

So far I've been having trouble observing changes, which i think is partly due to the naturalizer. Sometimes i feel like, "hey thats new", and then straight away i think "nah, i've always been like that."

That being said, i tried to do a bit of a review of myself to work out what changes have happened so far. The main thing I've noticed is i think i'm definitely more comfortable socially. I've been engaging in conversation more at work, and am not so worried about what i'm saying and what people think of me. I just feel a bit more free flowing.
I also think i feeling generally more positive, probably mainly because i'm taking control of my life and going to become the person i want to be.

Also, i dont know if this is just a coincidence or not, but this morning my boss asked me to do something for him and he threw a "please" in there, which doesn't usually happen. Maybe a sign of increased respect for me?....

Anyway feels good to get another journal out, I'll probably aim to do another one in a week or so.

On a side note I've just come across a hilarious guy on youtube, that really represents the way i want to become.... absolutely not giving a f**k and just doing stuff for my own enjoyment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeCHuAl31hI
No i dont have any desire to go round hounding women, but his attitude is what i want to achieve with AM.

Chris signing off!

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal [AM 5.0] - Shannon - 03-13-2013

That's not bad results for Stage 1. One is generally only polite to people they respect, unless they have a high level of class, in which case they will tend to be formally polite even when telling you to f- off. So things like a "please" from your boss definitely can be a sign of increased respect. But one incidence isn't a pattern.

The more natural your transition is, the more successful it will be, because it is comfortable.