Subliminal Talk
My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal [AM 5.0] - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal [AM 5.0] (/Thread-My-Journey-to-Unleash-my-Potential-Journal-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2

My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal [AM 5.0] - chrisli - 02-10-2013

OK, hi there, so i decided i should get on here and get a journal started a) to keep myself motivated and track my progress and b) to provide some feedback on subliminal i haven't seen mentioned in the forum so far.
The 2 subliminal i have started using are Aura of Commanding Authority and End Premature Ejaculation

Let me start my journal by saying before i found this forum, i thought subliminals were a load of bulls@%t. I've tried many self improvement techniques in the past with very little if any results,subliminals included. Still thinking this place was too good to be true i took advantage of the free Absolute Self Confidence 5G track to prove to myself that this would actually work. I listened to it for 1 night. After that 1 night i already felt like some small changes had occured in my mind, changing my way of thinking. Placebo? quite possibly but i was just too excited and wanted to get started straight away.
I spent the next two nights finding my ideal subliminal that would fit my goals. i was going to be spending at least the next 32 days with it so i wanted to make sure i chose the right one from the start. I chose the Aura of Commanding Authority because the script contained the main goals i wanted to achieve. Those being; Being more confident and sure of myself, and standing up for myself and my opinions becasue i tend to be too nice alot of the time, wanting everyone to like me etc. What i annoys me the most is that i know i have a awesome personality, am funny and have a good energy, i'm just being held back because i don't feel comfortable enough to unleash myself around people i don't know very well.
Basically i want to be more alpha but don't have the money for it yet (not untill i actually take some time to prove to myself that these subliminals really do work) and the negative things people have gone through with AM is kind of scary.

I chose End Premature Ejaculations for obvious reasons. This is something i'd like to get under control because while i still know how to please a woman in bed, i think it really holds me back from becoming totally confident with women, because theres always that thought in the head of whats she gonna think when we get to the bedroom and also it puts a big dent in ones pride. I've just recently broken up with my girlfriend (had nothing to do with sex) so i plan to not have sex till i have gone at least 32 days listening to the sub and expect big changes. So this journal will probably only contain feedback on the aura of commanding authority for the next 32 days.

I've already been listening to the subs for two days now, during sleep because i don't get many other opportunities. I feel like i've already been feeling less concerned with other peoples feelings and speaking my mind more, which is one of the main things i wanted to achieve. i'm looking forward to testing myself out in some more social situations.

I also just got some new in-ear headphones so they would stay in during night, which seemed to work last night, i also had the sub playing on my laptop as a backup if they did fall out.

Alright thats pretty much it for me for now I'd just like to ask you Shannon if you've recieved some good feedback on the end premature ejaculation sub because im guessing the lack of feedback on the forum could be due to embarrasment/shyness etc.

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - Shannon - 02-10-2013

I have a few points for you to consider.

First, you are aware that 32 days of use is the minimum required for using ONE Type B subliminal by itself. And that the more ways you divide your mind's attention, the longer it takes to get results. Right? That's why it's always recommended to use only one program at a time. Nobody wants to listen, but one at a time is the best way to use them, and it is recommended you use them for longer than 32 days.

Second, you say you're not going to have sex for the time you're using the program, and you expect major changes. But how do you know what sort of changes are reasonable to expect? What if your expectations are not reasonable? It is for this reason that I say that expectations - in either direction - are unhelpful. Instead of having expectations, the best way to approach using subliminals is to use them according to the directions, without any expectations in either direction, and then let them show you what they can do.

Thirdly, Develop An Aura of Commanding Authority is one of those programs people love to use without having the proper foundation. If you take a beta male and have him listen to that program, is he going to develop an aura of commanding authority that does anything for him? That's going to depend on whether or not he knows what one is... and whether he has the strength to be congruent with that aura.

ASC and DACA make a fine pair because they are synergistic and complimentary. But unless you already have the confidence and strength to be congruent with DACA, it can work without being congruent, which will result in some odd results. On the one hand, you will be projecting an aura of commanding authority, and on the other, you might not be filling in the rest of the communication of that message with the same message. This results in a similarly confused response from those interacting with you... are you the commanding authority they sense from your energy, or are you the beta male they see you saying you are with your body language and actions? The result can actually be a reversal of the desired effect as people conclude you're just a faker or a wannabe, and they lose respect for you as a result.

DACA isn't an end-all be all subliminal, it's designed to be used in a modular way with something else. If you want the closest thing to an end-all be-all variant, you want AM 5.0.

The next point is, if you're going to use two programs at once, make sure you use them each for at least 8 hours a day, and that you use them in solid blocks of 8 hours each, not back and forth and back and forth. I also suggest you use them for as many times longer as the number of subliminals you are using. Two subliminals? Twice as long, because you are dividing your energy and attention by two.

Playing the program on your headphones and laptop at the same time, even if it's the same program, will backfire if there is ANY lag at all between the headphones and subliminal, if you are playing a 4G or 5G program because it will effectively be the same as playing two programs at once and that can overload your brain - or, with 5G, absolutely and instantly WILL overload your brain.

Some things to consider.

As for feedback, I have gotten very little feedback because it's simply a matter people prefer to keep private. But what feedback I have gotten has been good.

I look forward to reading about your journey and your success. Smile

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 02-10-2013

Thanks for the reply, Its good to be able to get feedback from the expert.

I know i should really only listen to one, i just couldn't decide, but now you've personally told me i'll take your advice.
I think Alpha Male is the one i really want to do, the only thing that's really holding me back is the anger and other negative things guys have gone through. I think i'm just going to have to take the plunge. No pain no gain right? also i think i heard that the newer Alpha Male sub doesn't produce as many negative emotions. I will be starting it tonight.

I just had the laptop in the background in case my headphones fell out during the night, so i didn't waste a night. They stayed in pretty well though so i shouldn't need to do that anymore. But on that note, the in-ear headphones pretty much cancel out any external noise anyway so do you think its ok? Since headphones are more effective i want to use them, although i also don't want to waste a night if they fall out.

Anyway thanks for setting me on the right path, i look forward to my life changing journey.

Personally, I just play it on my laptop speakers at night, and then there's no chance of it canceling out by overloading my brain.

On AM 5.0, anger and frustration is part of what motivates you to step out of that comfortable rut you are in, and make the change. I've done as much as I can to mitigate it, but if you have those responses it's because you're outgrowing having people walk on you, and putting up with stupidity from others. That's a good thing.

You're also fortunate in that you got here before the price changes for 2013 went into effect. Smile

Just remember. Once you start AM, you cannot stop in the middle. You must see it through to the end. No excuses.

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 02-10-2013

Yes i will definitely commit to it, and hopefully keeping this journal will help me through any tough times i encounter.

Thank you for taking the time to answer all my questions Smile

You are quite welcome. Smile

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 02-15-2013

Ok just finished day 6, woohoo! only 187 to go.

I can't really say i've noticed too much so far, which i expect is to be...... expected. Although i must say i've been feeling a more general feeling of comfort talking to people. With people, most noticably at shop checkout. i would usually just do the polite spiel, "hi, how are you? good, how are you? good thanks." Even with something basic like that, i still usually feel slightly uncomfortable and not speaking with my proper strong voice. I feel more comfortable now, use a clear strong voice and even feel like engaging in conversation a bit more. It just seems like not such a big deal anymore. Don't know if this is because of the sub, or because I’m listening to the sub, so I’m allowing myself, or giving myself permission to be more confident. Either way, I guess it’s the sub Smile

My comfort being myself around other people is my main goal to achieve with AM. I just always feel so fustrated being shy and not allowing my personality out, because i know and truly believe (i guess not subconciously) i am an awesome person and have a great personality, energy and humor. i love the person i am around my friends. Just not many other people get to see it.

I think I finally got my speaker set up sorted. I bought a set of computer speakers, Logitech Z320, that claim to be able to handle 20khz, so I’m not fussing so much about whether the ultrasonic is actually playing properly anymore.

Just thought I’d mention I’m 20, and an electrician by the way, I just broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years recently, which I had been procrastinating a lot about but I feel so much better for doing it and taking control of my life. That wasn’t because of any subs though, I just finally felt like I would be unhappy for the rest of my life if I didn’t do anything now. And now that I’m a free man once more I’m ready to wreak some havoc with my newly developing alphanessSmile

I turn 21 in july, which isn’t such a big deal here in Australia because our legal age of doing whatever you want is 18, but it’s still considered an important milestone, by which time I’m hoping to be feeling like a changed man.

Anyway first proper journal entry done, woohoo! If only I would have been able to write essays with this ease in school, I would have been unstoppable.

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - Sean - 02-15-2013

Welcome aboard, mate!

Understand that the first stage is very much cleaning house: depending on how dirty your house is, you may experience very little noticeable effect from this stage. It's critical, though, so that you are ready to proceed with the later stages.

Cheers!

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - Fonzy3 - 02-16-2013

christli, you sound very enthusiastic and pumped about the program. Good luck and i'm sure you'll get great results from this journey. I am also turning 21 so there could be similarities between what we are going through.

Take care,
Thanks

Fonzy

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 02-16-2013

Yeah I'm aware of that Sean, I'm trying not to have too much expectation on myself and the sub, I guess the excitement will die down after I've been listening for a week or 2.
I'm just trying to capture my state of mind and feelings now so I can look back on it later so I know something's actually happened because I've heard tell of the powerful naturalizer that's built into the scripts.

Yeah cool are you doing AM at the moment to Fonzy?

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - Fonzy3 - 02-17-2013

Nah man i'm doing an attract your perfect sub aha but I plan on doing it soon. I'll definitely be looking at your journal to see the results..

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 02-18-2013

ahh cool, i might get on to one of them when i finish AM.
Just coming out of a relationship where i wasn't too happy, i decided i'd get my own shit together before i concentrate on getting more women, although more women are a by-product of AM anyway. So win-win i guess

I am quite interested in trying Develop an Aura of Sexiness after reading some other peoples experiences but i guess thats going to have to wait for 6 months. Damn you Shannon!... for creating so many exciting programs Smile

Stage 1 - Day 9
Just going to add to my journal that i was very tired this morning..... gonna need to try and get more sleep. Like others i've been having some quite vivid dreams lately. In terms of progress, since this is the cleansing stage not much to report, except i do seem to feel a sense of calm, and not so self conscious in social situations.

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2013

Yea, I also have the desire to try Aura of Sexiness man the results sound pretty great.

It's interesting that you are an electrician. Taking an apprenticeship or going to university were options for me a couple years ago and I chose the second one.

I hope AM is doing good for you, rmbr life is what you make of it and you got all the time you need to use these subs.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: My Journey to Unleash my Potential Journal - chrisli - 02-23-2013

You sure your not just me from a parallel dimension...?
Uni was always on the cards for me, i was always quite good at school, but I just decided there was nothing I really wanted to do, so figured why waste the money. Although I do plan on going back to uni when I've finished my trade.

Ok journal time!

Day 16 Stage 1

Yay! halfway there, I just really want get this first stage done so i can get onto the real stuff. Not much to say really, had some pretty vivid alpha dreams, which were pretty awesome, just doing whatever the fuck I wanted to amuse myself

Any way Chris out!