Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 5 - Life Changing - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 5 - Life Changing (/Thread-Alpha-Male-5-Life-Changing)

Alpha Male 5 - Life Changing - AwesomeYoungDude - 02-09-2013

First and foremost, Shannon thanks for creating the Alpha Male series. Its fundamentally changed my life.

To you the reader, you will never arrive if you never start. The journey appears long, hard at times, but well worth the price. Don't quit and succumb to the pressure of resistance. Just continue to push play, it will pass.

While this is my first run through AM5, I'm not new to the AM journey. This is my second time through AM.

AM5 addressed the foibles of my past. I'm rock solid striving in the direction I choose. I list a few of the traits I now possess.

- I always park at the closest parking place to the door.
- I just received a promotion even though I was promoted within the last year.
- The door is always held open for me. They will hold the door open even if I'm a long ways away.
- I use to argue with the gods of the company, they now seek and are required to get my approval.
- There are more request to join my team than the combined total of all request for all the other teams.
- Procrastination, physical and mental, are all but gone.
- I bust my butt in everything I do. The quality of my work has improved three fold.
- I simply don't care what others think. Others opinion's have no affect on me, absolutely zero recoil.
- Mrs AYD screams and I mean screams in the bedroom. She routinely throws me on the bed.
- My family remains strong.
- My bank account has increased substantially.
- I understand the riddle, when two Alpha's meet how do they determine which is more Alpha...its a trick question.
- Few may abuse my time. However, when they are sincere and really need my help, time, or attention, I will drop what I'm doing an lift them in place. No free rides, just conversation, direction, encouragement, or support, but they must be sincere and wanting my help. No free lunch here. I remember what it was like to want what they had. I'm not here to devour but to build.
- I've realized that Alpha are not the perfect specimen of skill and physique. They are attractive to others because of who the are, not what skills or traits they possess.

Shannon/Andrew/all involved in the subliminal-shop, thanks for your hard work. You are changing the world for better.

To everyone else, if you want something for nothing, you will spend all your somethings and get absolutely nothing.

AwesomeYoungDude

PS: Shannon, a few notes:
1. My previous version of AM was a 4G name embedded. AM5 is substantially more powerful, effective, and refined.
2. Resistance occurred at the same point in the cycle as my run through AM4. Resistance this time was not pressure to quit but as though the sub had zero effect. To explain in different terms. AM5 was like a heater when it's cold. As I started the program I stood very close to the heater on its highest setting and felt the warmth. At six weeks the heater turned off and stayed off until the middle of stage 3. The heater came back on somewhere in stage three but at the lowest setting. The heater setting increased slowly through out the remainder of the series.
3. The rage I felt on the first run, the desire to bite the hand that fed me, was smoothed over. AM5 accomplished the same change but in a refined dignified manner.
4. Progress is hard to measure while on the journey and is best understood with a comparison of before and after. It would be great if you could get before and after photos like they do in weight loss.
5. I'm a customer for life.

RE: Alpha Male 5 - Life Changing - Shannon - 02-09-2013

Priceless! Thank you for the feedback.

As to AM 5.0 being more powerful without a name embed than AM 2011 was with... the reason for that would be that AM 5.0 is MUCH more highly refined, optimized and powerful because of the technological advances in use in the metascripting, and some of the new goals the program has and how they interact with other goals.

I am pleased that you have gotten such good results with it. Smile

RE: Alpha Male 5 - Life Changing - AwesomeYoungDude - 02-09-2013

(02-09-2013, 09:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: Priceless! Thank you for the feedback.
I am pleased that you have gotten such good results with it. Smile

Shannon, thanks for the acknowledgement. I'm humbled.

RE: Alpha Male 5 - Life Changing - Minion - 10-27-2013

(02-09-2013, 08:38 AM)AwesomeYoungDude Wrote: First and foremost, Shannon thanks for creating the Alpha Male series. Its fundamentally changed my life.

To you the reader, you will never arrive if you never start. The journey appears long, hard at times, but well worth the price. Don't quit and succumb to the pressure of resistance. Just continue to push play, it will pass.

While this is my first run through AM5, I'm not new to the AM journey. This is my second time through AM.

AM5 addressed the foibles of my past. I'm rock solid striving in the direction I choose. I list a few of the traits I now possess.

- I always park at the closest parking place to the door.
- I just received a promotion even though I was promoted within the last year.
- The door is always held open for me. They will hold the door open even if I'm a long ways away.
- I use to argue with the gods of the company, they now seek and are required to get my approval.
- There are more request to join my team than the combined total of all request for all the other teams.
- Procrastination, physical and mental, are all but gone.
- I bust my butt in everything I do. The quality of my work has improved three fold.
- I simply don't care what others think. Others opinion's have no affect on me, absolutely zero recoil.
- Mrs AYD screams and I mean screams in the bedroom. She routinely throws me on the bed.
- My family remains strong.
- My bank account has increased substantially.
- I understand the riddle, when two Alpha's meet how do they determine which is more Alpha...its a trick question.
- Few may abuse my time. However, when they are sincere and really need my help, time, or attention, I will drop what I'm doing an lift them in place. No free rides, just conversation, direction, encouragement, or support, but they must be sincere and wanting my help. No free lunch here. I remember what it was like to want what they had. I'm not here to devour but to build.
- I've realized that Alpha are not the perfect specimen of skill and physique. They are attractive to others because of who the are, not what skills or traits they possess.

Shannon/Andrew/all involved in the subliminal-shop, thanks for your hard work. You are changing the world for better.

To everyone else, if you want something for nothing, you will spend all your somethings and get absolutely nothing.

AwesomeYoungDude

PS: Shannon, a few notes:
1. My previous version of AM was a 4G name embedded. AM5 is substantially more powerful, effective, and refined.
2. Resistance occurred at the same point in the cycle as my run through AM4. Resistance this time was not pressure to quit but as though the sub had zero effect. To explain in different terms. AM5 was like a heater when it's cold. As I started the program I stood very close to the heater on its highest setting and felt the warmth. At six weeks the heater turned off and stayed off until the middle of stage 3. The heater came back on somewhere in stage three but at the lowest setting. The heater setting increased slowly through out the remainder of the series.
3. The rage I felt on the first run, the desire to bite the hand that fed me, was smoothed over. AM5 accomplished the same change but in a refined dignified manner.
4. Progress is hard to measure while on the journey and is best understood with a comparison of before and after. It would be great if you could get before and after photos like they do in weight loss.
5. I'm a customer for life.

Hi Mr. AYD Smile
congrats for finishing the program, may be joy with you.
anyway, i'm curious about your detail story, what happen in each stage when you run the program,what do you feel each stage,etc
would you mind to share your story to me?