Subliminal Talk
Subliminal Diaries - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Subliminal Diaries (/Thread-Subliminal-Diaries)

Subliminal Diaries - SirYuri - 06-06-2010

Hello Guys!

I just thought of starting my journal with my use of the subs.

A little background about my self... I got interested with the subs when some of my PUA friends told me about the Aura of Sexiness subs. I was also using subliminals but this is my first time to hear about this kind. My curiosity lead me searching over at google and found this site.

The first thing that caught my attention was the subs for men. Since, I'm into PUA stuff myself and got to a level of even being part of a local pua company as one of the instructors way back. I never really had a problem about being Alpha male and especially being with the ladies, because, I was able to somehow develop a my skillset as a Pua. I got that part of my life handled a few years back.

But when I got into a serious LTR I got a little rusty until, after 5 years my LTR ended early this year. I found myself going back in circulation(dating) with what happened. It kinda affected me and somehow left me in a place where going out and engaging the opposite sex became a little challenging, again. Then, I told myself maybe these subs would help.

At first I started with a bunch of subs playing them all at the same time. (I have like more than 20 programs in my folder, still waiting for me to use them) Then I trimmed it down to just 3 to just focus on it and see what happens. Now I'm on my 3rd stage of the Alpha Male 2010 and 3rd month of DAS and BIABW. I use the Alpha Male at night and the other 2 in the morning. Oh! and every morning I listen to 30mins of Ultrasuccess and Manifest Unlimited Wealth for maintenance purposes. Blush

I like the first weeks of using the subs. Negative self-talk were lessen and I seem to become unaffected with the drama and negativity around me and I really liked it because, it gets my mind clear most of the time.

In the early stages whenever I am talking to the opposite sex I can't really determine if the subs is what is working or my social skills or pua skills that is doing the work. I got to a point that flirting, social awareness and and conversational dynamics became automatic with me w/c is why I'm sometimes wondering if is it the subs or is it just me?

Until these past few days the changes have become really obvious to a point that not only me but also my friends tell me that something is different about me. Last night, I went out with my mentor on PUA we haven't seen each other for 6months. He said that there is something different with my vibe and aura, he doesn't know what it is but he could tell that there is something different.

In my case, what I experienced is that I now move/walk very relaxed and slow and I hold very sexual eye contact with girls. I even realized that I slowly turn my head. And it really help me a lot in conversations with girls and my most favorite part is girls always gives me the Doggy Dinner Bowl Look w/c is for me is a strong indication of attraction.

The sexual vibe and eye contact I think is the cause of these reactions I'm getting with the girls. They seem to really find me irresistible w/c makes me work less in seducing them, to a point of like its effortless. Its like my personality became magnetic with the opposite sex. Also, the rejections and the drama that girls do doesn't bother me that much anymore. Although there are some instances where some of my old programming kicks in from time to time But it doesn't stay long, w/c is good.(who wants it anyway?)

This day marks my 3rd month on Alpha Male, Develop an Aura of Sexiness and BIABW. Still excited and fascinated with the results. So far the results are nothing but amazing.

RE: Subliminal Diaries - smash - 06-06-2010

hey dude,

love to read your story... sounds really great.

Did I really get it, that you are using three programs at once? As mentioned by Shannon it would be "better" if you use one programm after the other or in your case, switch from using "Aura of Sexiness" and "Become Irresistibly to Beautiful Women" to "Women Magnet" as it includes both previous mentioned and further stuff.

What does this Alpha Male do to you ?

Best to you,
smash

RE: Subliminal Diaries - SirYuri - 06-06-2010

Thanks smash and yeah I'm using 3 programs but not at once I use AlphaMale on PM and the other 2 AM. The conservative advice of Shannon was one program at a time w/c is really what we must do. I made the choice to use these programs as an experiment because, I seem to respond pretty well from it. And it is still best to follow the advice of Shannon. At first I was using more than I can handle literally, I think more than 5 programs at once playing simultaneously with 5 different speakers. I seem to always have a light headache doing that and I hava a problem of isolating of w/c program is working. So I decided to use only 3.

Right now, I can't specifically tell you what Alphamale does to me because, I'm using 3 programs at once so I'm treating the whole experience as one. But this I could tell, From using Stage 1 and 2 there has been a very noticeable effect in my behavior. Because hen I was listening to stage 1 my experience was that I am unaffected of all the negativity around me and the negative self-talk lessened. When I started with stage 2 I seem to get irritated easily and seem to get into arguments with people and I think its because, I seem to get the urge to say it to them in a way that If I don't tell them I won't be able to sleep. Maybe its the Alpha in me that saying "hey, that's not right say something! Don't let him/her get away with that." .. Now stage 3... lets see...

RE: Subliminal Diaries - Shannon - 06-06-2010

Very interesting results, man. I was really surprised to hear you are using five programs concurrently and getting good results. That would not work for everyone. Even though two of them are just maintenance mode.

You'll enjoy the results you get, I'm sure. Smile

RE: Subliminal Diaries - SirYuri - 06-15-2010

I'm on my second week of stage 3 together with the other subs. The great thing I noticed recently is that I seem to like to go out and see people and from time to time out of nowhere I have this urge to just talk to random strangers. W/c by the way I don't normally do. I was in the elevator the other day, and you know I have this habit of not talking whenever inside the elevator, as I was about to press the button out of the blue I just threw in a comment and made a lil convo with a girl. I mean that I seem to like to go places where I could interact with people and also I could see that I'm becoming more assertive than before and the irritation went out of the window unlike when I was on stage 2. The feeling is like that of stage 1 only much better.

These past few days I get a lot of comments from my friends especially girls that I haven't talked to since I started listening to the subs. The thing that really got me was the comment from a number of girls that I had this very sexual aura and that they find very irresistible.(I wonder what was the cause of that? hehe...) I tend to get a lot of IOIs with girls w/o much effort w/c is nice and I don't know, they just seems to be more open and flirtatious to me w/o me gaming them that much for me just to feel the power of the subs. One girl told me that I talk very slow that kinda makes her hang on to my every word and move very slowly since the last time she saw me. So, that's pretty much the changes that's going on right now.Blush

RE: Subliminal Diaries - smash - 06-15-2010

very very cool! I am looking forward to have similar results from AoS.

Tell me, what "w/c" means ;-) ...

thank you!

smash

RE: Subliminal Diaries - SirYuri - 06-15-2010

its a abbreviation of which

RE: Subliminal Diaries - SirYuri - 06-20-2010

something happened to me that is really worth mentioning... Aside from girls qualifying themselves to me w/o me doing much... I posted a new profile picture in my Facebook that was taken recently, Lo and behold! I started to get a lot of friend request from girls that I don't know... And some of them are asking me out for a date.

I had experiences in the past where I dated girls over online networking sites but not like this, in the past I have to do some flirting with them at first but now it seems effortless.

One friend of mine called me saying that one of his friend saw my facebook pic and she wants to go out with me, she kept bugging him to set us up hahaha.... My friend ask me what's up with your pic anyway? I just smiled because, he'll never understand.. LOL! Seems like girls could sense it too, over a picture! Cheers! Smile

RE: Subliminal Diaries - Shannon - 06-20-2010

There is a theory that pictures of a person somehow connect with, and to, that person's energy. Perhaps that's what's happening. Or perhaps you just look like a sexy mofo now. lol

RE: Subliminal Diaries - SirYuri - 06-21-2010

(06-20-2010, 07:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: There is a theory that pictures of a person somehow connect with, and to, that person's energy. Perhaps that's what's happening. Or perhaps you just look like a sexy mofo now. lol

yeah, I think that's it. I'm just sexier! haha..Big Grin

RE: Subliminal Diaries - SirYuri - 05-06-2011

I just thought of dropping here for an update. It has been awhile since my last post. I'm just definitely satisfied right now from all the things that has been happening to me.

After the Alpha Male program I used the Aura of sexiness combined with Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women at night. It seems like my mind adjusted to a way that I can't explain, I become more relaxed and unattached to the outcomes of my relationships with girls and its like they are throwing themselves to me the moment I enter their space and start to talk to them. Its like the attraction is automatic unlike before where seems like it takes some time but now its way way different.

The funny thing is that in the morning I play the Ultra success and Luck magnifier. And opportunities after opportunities came knocking at my door so many times to mention really. The effect on me is that I got motivated and money making opportunities seems like to land on my lap literally and if it doesn't turn out that well then it doesn't bother me.

Right now, thanks to Shannon, I'm still continuing with my subs. =)