Subliminal Talk
Hi there - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hi there (/Thread-Hi-there)

Hi there - readygo - 02-02-2013

Checking into the legitimacy of another provider of subs I came upon descriptions of and links to other providers. The approach here seems like promising innovation to me, which is why I'm here. I like the forum and the regulars I've seen. So 3 days of ASC 5G was intense. Could hardly sleep. Positive creative ideas keeping me up instead of negative trains of thought. Don't think it was placebo from the forum discussions. Visual part of my brain seemed more active in pre-sleep stage. 3rd day intense dreams. Daytime found myself standing taller and more alert. Got the "bro" from people twice. Heh, that's not common, and it used to bother me.

Acquired BIABW after reading what led to its creation in the description.
And ONFC, thinking that would relax my approach to the circumstances. Finally, OGSF.
Just really want the right thoughts continually firing, so I'm excited about Shannon's works.
Switched to OGSF from the ASC end of day 3 into 4 and had very scary dream, which is rare for me. Thing is I didn't feel fear, maybe some frustration, and my conscious attention noticed it while I was coming out of sleep, which made it scary and me frustrated I suppose.

Then it's like:
Now that I've overcome fear, I won't have a problem becoming more confident.
or Now that I've become more confident, I can face and remove the fears.
or Now that I've overcome ego/control issues, I can allow ASC or OGSF to work more.
Probably any sequence will do.

Anyway, hello.

RE: Hi there - Laura - 02-03-2013

Hi readygo - and welcome to this forum! I'm quite new here myself and I'm listening to Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear, too Smile.

It seems to me that you're jumping from subliminal to subliminal and haven't really decided yet which one(s) to use. It won't be enough to only listen to them for a few days and it also won't do to listen to too many at once. Make sure you read the instructions (there's a link in the shop) carefully - for example, you can't mix a 5G program with any other subliminal. I know it's hard to make a decision - there are so many great sounding subliminals available and that makes you want to try them all! However, unfortunately that won't work.

My suggestion is that you make a decision and start a journal here in the forum. That way you can track your progress and reflections plus you'll get some input from other people.

As I said, I'm listening to Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear as well. The minimum amount of days required for it is 32 days. I think I've read somewhere that listening for 60 days (or was it 3 months?) would be best. I'll be listening to it for 32 days for sure and will then decide how much longer I want to use it.

Again, welcome to the forum - I'm looking forward to reading more about you and the subliminal(s) you're using Smile.

RE: Hi there - readygo - 02-03-2013

Hi Laura, thanks for the words.
So it's called sub fever right?
I've decided to return to ASC due to my...pressing need to start accomplishing things. It occurred to me that purchasing ONFC was a mistake because actually I've hesitated to take control too many times, not of people but in general, which is a reflection of the confidence issue.
I will proceed with approx. 6 waking hours and overnights thru the minimal 32 days, see how it's going, and then probably take on OGSF.
But since I now own ONFC, and it certainly couldn't hurt to use it, it's 3G so i could combine it with OGSF when I get to that point right? And does 3G need more hours per day than 4G?

I will move over to the journal with the ASC, as per your suggestion.