Subliminal Talk
A weekend holiday coming up in May - Shall I wait till WM 2? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: A weekend holiday coming up in May - Shall I wait till WM 2? (/Thread-A-weekend-holiday-coming-up-in-May-Shall-I-wait-till-WM-2)

A weekend holiday coming up in May - Shall I wait till WM 2? - alphamach - 01-31-2013

Hi,

I am coming upto the end of AM 5
I know I should start WM 2 within a month or listen to a AM refresher for a month before WM 2

Thing is a holiday is coming up in May - a long weekend, possibly longer.
Is it ok to listen to AM refresher until then then when I come back start listening to WM 2?

RE: A weekend holiday coming up in May - Shall I wait till WM 2? - Shannon - 01-31-2013

Yes, although you don't need the refresher for that short a period of time.

RE: A weekend holiday coming up in May - Shall I wait till WM 2? - alphamach - 01-31-2013

Ok , is it ok to listen to the refresher for march and april?
Go away in may then as soon as I come back start WM2 ?

RE: A weekend holiday coming up in May - Shall I wait till WM 2? - Shannon - 01-31-2013

Yes. You can use it whenever you want to refresh AM 5.0, if you feel the desire to.

RE: A weekend holiday coming up in May - Shall I wait till WM 2? - J. Jay - 02-01-2013

Shannon,

I finished AM 5.0 stage 6 last night and was planning to do WM 2.0 after it, up until a few weeks ago before I discovered you were releasing BAMM 2.0 and this took priority. After thinking about it, I've decided to do WM 2.0 first, considering I already have it and really can't afford another major sub at the moment as Im not working but studying, plus its a years investment for BAMM 2.0 from what I understand. I will be able to afford BAMM 2.0 in a few months time though.

My question is, what's the best way to transition into WM 2.0 after AM 5.0? Should I have some time off listening to no subs for a while? Do the refresher for a while? or just jump right into into WM?

Thanks.

RE: A weekend holiday coming up in May - Shall I wait till WM 2? - Shannon - 02-02-2013

(02-01-2013, 11:58 PM)J. Jay Wrote: Shannon,

I finished AM 5.0 stage 6 last night and was planning to do WM 2.0 after it, up until a few weeks ago before I discovered you were releasing BAMM 2.0 and this took priority. After thinking about it, I've decided to do WM 2.0 first, considering I already have it and really can't afford another major sub at the moment as Im not working but studying, plus its a years investment for BAMM 2.0 from what I understand. I will be able to afford BAMM 2.0 in a few months time though.

My question is, what's the best way to transition into WM 2.0 after AM 5.0? Should I have some time off listening to no subs for a while? Do the refresher for a while? or just jump right into into WM?

Thanks.

BAMM 2.0 is an investment of not a year, but for most people, years and years. I expect most people who use it properly will achieve the goal in 1 to 8 years, depending on where they started from. On average it should take 3 to 5 years.

To answer your question, I suggest a week off to allow your brain to assimilate AM and settle a but, and then start on WM.