Subliminal Talk
Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. (/Thread-Attract-your-perfect-submissive-sexual-lover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Natious - 09-21-2014

(09-19-2014, 05:08 PM)Joronda Wrote: There is merit in using Shannon's Free Subs to convince yourself he is the real McCoy.

If you are stubborn, impatient and skeptical, you could put a SUB on continous silent mode loop 24/7 under your bed and forget it is playing while you sleep.

I did this with a 71-year old man who had been in a wheelchair for several years and had given up on life. Within five months, he was out of his wheelchair and feeling 30 years younger. Last weekend, he jogged 5km in 27mins, 42 seconds in a Fun Run; and he now has a new relationship.

Subs will work if they have enough installation time - AND - you stop using your conscious mind to desperately look for evidence they are working or not.

DECIDE what you want and hand over the reins to the Genie in Shannon's Subs.
HIT the start button.
BURN your doubts in the fire, or toss them in the river to be swept away.

The Genie knows to get things from the universe, but you don't.
The GENIE KNOWS that all things are possible.

Your EGO does not want your body to experience change or improvements, so it makes you into the world's worst skeptic. It tricks you into believing heaps of things are not possible.

If you want something enough, doubts fly away.

This post is genius. So true that you shouldn't keep looking desperately for the progress, I felt the difference when I did that and when I didn't when I was doing ASC and EPRHA.
I guess it's much better to not journal at all on the "sub usage", but maybe rather how your life is going. That way the focus doesn't go where it might hurt the progress with the sub. And after the end of the sub or every 30 days just a summary. I know I don't do that myself, but it seems like it helps more than it hurts, especially for people that journal way too much (probably myself too).

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Joronda - 01-15-2015

(07-05-2014, 03:12 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-05-2014, 02:56 AM)Joronda Wrote: You would also need to hit the gym.

Why would you need to hit the gym?

If you are the Incredible Hulk, you won't have to hit the gym, but if you are a normal man you might find dating three woman quite a physical challenge. Some men reckon one at a time is enough for them.

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - SargeMaximus - 01-15-2015

(01-15-2015, 03:50 AM)Joronda Wrote:

If you are the Incredible Hulk, you won't have to hit the gym, but if you are a normal man you might find dating three woman quite a physical challenge. Some men reckon one at a time is enough for them.

Ah yes, stamina training. Good idea. How long is a "good" length for sex btw? I, personally, want to be able to go 24 hours if possible, but I don't know. As a girl, do you think that would be tiresome or thrilling?

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Joronda - 01-15-2015

(09-21-2014, 01:01 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(09-19-2014, 05:08 PM)Joronda Wrote: If you are stubborn, impatient and skeptical, you could put a SUB on continous silent mode loop 24/7 under your bed and forget it is playing while you sleep.

I did this with a 71-year old man who had been in a wheelchair for several years and had given up on life. Within five months, he was out of his wheelchair and feeling 30 years younger. Last weekend, he jogged 5km in 27mins, 42 seconds in a Fun Run; and he now has a new relationship.

I didn't think Shannon's subs could be used secretly like that.

The guy agreed to let me try it out on him. I will have to buy a second copy if I want to use it on myself in the future, otherwise I would be breaking the purchase rules.

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - risingwarrior - 01-15-2015

@Joronda did the effects last on him even after he stopped using the sub or did he revert back to his old patterns?

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - stratos - 01-15-2015

Sarge: A good length for sex is whatever you feel like. A lot depends on the female. I've screwed she-demons where before I know it it's dawn and we're still going at it. And then there are the fun & quick types where 10 minutes later you're ordering chinese. Who cares. Stop thinking about performance and just get women alone with you. Enjoy all that life has to offer. Women can be annoying but there are some cool ones out there. It's not the end all and be-all.

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - SargeMaximus - 01-15-2015

(01-15-2015, 01:51 PM)stratos Wrote: Sarge: A good length for sex is whatever you feel like. A lot depends on the female. I've screwed she-demons where before I know it it's dawn and we're still going at it. And then there are the fun & quick types where 10 minutes later you're ordering chinese. Who cares. Stop thinking about performance and just get women alone with you. Enjoy all that life has to offer. Women can be annoying but there are some cool ones out there. It's not the end all and be-all.

Yeah I know, I'm just worried that my narcissism (adopted from my mother, I'm sure) will make me a cold-hearted bastard (more-so than now, I mean lol), and I'll get a woman alone, then proceed to f*ck her till she's not having fun anymore, and I'm still wanting more, so keep going or get frustrated, and we never see each other again! lol.

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - iceman - 01-16-2015

(01-15-2015, 01:51 PM)stratos Wrote: Sarge: A good length for sex is whatever you feel like. A lot depends on the female. I've screwed she-demons where before I know it it's dawn and we're still going at it. And then there are the fun & quick types where 10 minutes later you're ordering chinese. Who cares. Stop thinking about performance and just get women alone with you. Enjoy all that life has to offer. Women can be annoying but there are some cool ones out there. It's not the end all and be-all.

@ stratos.

just curious...is your username a tribute to Lancia Stratos? Smile

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Trend - 01-30-2015

(06-30-2014, 12:23 AM)jonathan4all Wrote: Just imagine a 5G sub for a perfect wife or long term gf along with long term chemistry ..

somebody you can trust 100%, that you can grow together, be there 4 each other no matter what and safely know that she'll be by your side 40-years from now as well with the same intensity of love, passion, regardless the circumstances ... well we can always wish, no harm in that Cool

Trust, soul connection are just as relevant as romance and great sex, I believe, or am getting too old and sentimental for my own good. Tongue

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Joronda - 04-17-2015

(01-15-2015, 09:01 AM)risingwarrior Wrote: @Joronda did the effects last on him even after he stopped using the sub or did he revert back to his old patterns?

No way he will revert to his old patterns, he is having too much fun with his girlfriend now. I saw him running quite fast past the shops last week.

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Joronda - 04-17-2015

(01-15-2015, 04:08 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Ah yes, stamina training. Good idea. How long is a "good" length for sex btw? I, personally, want to be able to go 24 hours if possible, but I don't know. As a girl, do you think that would be tiresome or thrilling?

If the foreplay occurs over several hours of mounting anticipation, then it won't matter if the "event" is a tad brief, because the "moment" will feel like "icing on the cake".

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Shannon - 04-19-2015

(04-17-2015, 05:15 PM)Joronda Wrote:
(01-15-2015, 04:08 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

If the foreplay occurs over several hours of mounting anticipation, then it won't matter if the "event" is a tad brief, because the "moment" will feel like "icing on the cake".

Most women I know would kill me for teasing them for hours and then making the "event" brief, unless she had beaten me to the finish line several times by that point. Better get good at causing that outcome if you want to tease her for hours and then pop quickly.

I have found that more than 8 hours of sex is painful the next day, and the one time I spent ~12 hours having sex, we were in so much pain we couldn't get out of bed for days. I suggest that instead of trying to kill her and her vagina with an endless stamina marathon, you go for learning how to give her enough pleasure to satisfy her in a reasonable amount of time. Most women I know would rather you please them a to their desired degree during 45 minutes to perhaps 3-4 hours of sex at most, (and the latter is usually rare) than that you spend hours and hours at it. The exceptions, of course, are if she's a nympho, she's your perfect lover, and possibly if she's ovulating. The 8+ hour marathons I have done were all done with my perfect lover, who was a nympho, while she was ovulating.

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - SargeMaximus - 04-19-2015

(04-19-2015, 03:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: I have found that more than 8 hours of sex is painful the next day, and the one time I spent ~12 hours having sex, we were in so much pain we couldn't get out of bed for days. I suggest that instead of trying to kill her and her vagina with an endless stamina marathon, you go for learning how to give her enough pleasure to satisfy her in a reasonable amount of time. Most women I know would rather you please them a to their desired degree during 45 minutes to perhaps 3-4 hours of sex at most, (and the latter is usually rare) than that you spend hours and hours at it. The exceptions, of course, are if she's a nympho, she's your perfect lover, and possibly if she's ovulating. The 8+ hour marathons I have done were all done with my perfect lover, who was a nympho, while she was ovulating.

Sounds... awesome...

I need a nympho then AND I need those ejaculation delay pills. Seriously, 12 hours of sex!? Totally awesome. I want 24 myself but it doesn't have to be with one woman. I can finish one girl, then go find another. Big Grin

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Jake2015 - 06-30-2015

What a great read and after reading this journal the faith in these subs increases more for sure

To use any AYP is AM not necessary then?

Definitely yes to the harem and poly subs lol