Subliminal Talk
Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. (/Thread-Attract-your-perfect-submissive-sexual-lover)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Shannon - 06-02-2013

Glad you like it. Finally someone reports the sort of results I get.

I have something for you to consider, though. Two things, actually.

1. Any program to attract some sort of perfect lover is probably going to be focused on, and through, sex, and you shouldn't expect it to survive if you try to make it romantic. Love will happen usually, but remember that she is your perfect lover, not your perfect romantic lover, unless the title specifies romantic lover.

Quote:She lets me take control and do what I want to get the most pleasure from our intercourse.

You asked for your perfect submissive lover. Yet you talk as if she is dominant. She lets you take control? If she is letting you, then she has the control, and she is not being submissive and/or you are not being dominant.

I say this because if she is your perfect submissive lover, she really is genuinely submissive, but she needs you to be genuinely dominant. A genuine submissive needs you to own the power and control, not ask her permission for having it. If you don't definitively own it and do so consistently and boldly as a matter of course, a genuine submissive will not feel safe or be happy with you. To keep her, you need to actually be the dominant one - not just play one. Be careful with that.

3. Last but not least, I have no idea how long such a program would take in 5G/OE. A month is just an estimate.

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - vanjav - 06-03-2013

Hi Fonzy

Your wrap up was great and enjoyed your journal.

I wanted to ask you something... as you know the AYP subs are one of the hardest to get results/journal posted because you practically need to be using somenthing for at least 4 months in where you dont really see any results or at least, not in such a direct way like the other subs. Did you have, maybe in the 2nd or 3rd month, thoughs of quitting? If so, how did you deal with that? I ask this because Im not a very patient guy and I dont know if I could wait until the end of the program to get the results.

Thanks

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Fonzy3 - 06-04-2013

Appreciate the input guys.
(06-02-2013, 04:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: 1. Any program to attract some sort of perfect lover is probably going to be focused on, and through, sex, and you shouldn't expect it to survive if you try to make it romantic. Love will happen usually, but remember that she is your perfect lover, not your perfect romantic lover, unless the title specifies romantic lover.

Quote:She lets me take control and do what I want to get the most pleasure from our intercourse.

You asked for your perfect submissive lover. Yet you talk as if she is dominant. She lets you take control? If she is letting you, then she has the control, and she is not being submissive and/or you are not being dominant.

I say this because if she is your perfect submissive lover, she really is genuinely submissive, but she needs you to be genuinely dominant. A genuine submissive needs you to own the power and control, not ask her permission for having it. If you don't definitively own it and do so consistently and boldly as a matter of course, a genuine submissive will not feel safe or be happy with you. To keep her, you need to actually be the dominant one - not just play one. Be careful with that.

For your first point I also do agree that relationship is going to be focused on sex. Even though we talk everyday and confess how perfect the relationship is with each other in the back of my mind I know that it is about the sex. Still, it feels pretty amazing being with someone you are so harmonious with.

For your second point, I meant to use words to describe the sex as the "situation" letting me take control and experience it with a submissive lover. Her personality is genuinely understanding and during the sex I see her submissive side, I own the power and am dominant to a higher degree. I wanted this type of lover so therefore I am more inclined to fulfill those needs but during sex it is quite natural for me to be in control, and for her to be submissive to me which gives both of us the most pleasure. I am just describing from the outside looking in.
(06-03-2013, 04:56 PM)vanjav Wrote: I wanted to ask you something... as you know the AYP subs are one of the hardest to get results/journal posted because you practically need to be using somenthing for at least 4 months in where you dont really see any results or at least, not in such a direct way like the other subs. Did you have, maybe in the 2nd or 3rd month, thoughs of quitting? If so, how did you deal with that? I ask this because Im not a very patient guy and I dont know if I could wait until the end of the program to get the results.

Thanks

Well how I looked at the AYP at first was that it was changing me, I believed that the program, when I was in contact with the sub was making me one step closer to my perfect lover. I am a very impatient guy especially when it comes to material things I want. From all my knowledge of the law of attraction, I know that your life on the outside is a direct result from whats on the inside so I just chose to stick with it. Of course there were times where I looked at my life and wanted to use AM or another program where I would know that the next morning I would wake up feeling different and more positive. I knew there was a reason for me to use this program. But I also had faith and believed that I was very open to the program and results would come. As mentioned earlier in the journal I was pursued by other women, that propped me up and gave me something to look forward too.

Even though having usage of ultra success or alpha male would make four months of your life very enjoyable, I would say also having that "perfect someone" is a great addition and the many months in the future are going to be absolutely wonderful.

I guess my advice is that do all the programs you want to improve yourself first. And then when you have a contract or something that you have put towards your work and u are keeping busy commit to this program and remember that the results after are worth it.

I am here if anyone has any other questions.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Fonzy3 - 06-04-2013

I would just like to include that meeting my perfect submissive sexual lover has also provided a solution to my greatest issue that has been annoying me for the past couple months. She directly gave me the idea on how to fix it.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Leonidas - 10-17-2013

Thanks Fonzy, for the updates and I'm glad you got what you desired. Now, I can't wait to try one of these AYP subs. Smile

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Fonzy3 - 05-30-2014

It's been about a year since I've manifested my Perfect Sexual Submissive lover. We've been together for a year and the relationship is still going strong. I know the description of the program has a warning not to make the relationship romantic but it is still very much so. I'm happy with her and looking forward to what's next however I also intend to use other variations of these attraction programs in the upcoming years.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Joronda - 06-01-2014

I think it is important to remember that we can't attract something new until our mind is changed internally in a significant way.

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Ricardo - 06-26-2014

(05-30-2014, 04:22 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: It's been about a year since I've manifested my Perfect Sexual Submissive lover. We've been together for a year and the relationship is still going strong. I know the description of the program has a warning not to make the relationship romantic but it is still very much so. I'm happy with her and looking forward to what's next however I also intend to use other variations of these attraction programs in the upcoming years.

Thanks

Fonzy

Really great journal Fonzy Big Grin What other attraction subs do you plan on using? Have you or are you trying either of the current 2 5G ones (perfect lover and redhead lover). Aren't you concerned that if you attract other woman you might lose this current one that's really floating your boat?

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Fonzy3 - 06-26-2014

The current perfect lover has said she is open to a threesome. So I'm sure if I manifest another one it would work out beautifully.Smile I plan on trying a few more,, attract your perfect financially wealthy lover is one that has been on my mind. I just want them to be happy.

At first the relationship was very romantic because we were PERFECT for each other. Now as time goes by I feel like more and more the relationship is becoming what it was initially meant to be and that is having a perfect lover. We still have very strong feelings for each other though and this translates to whenever we are together especially in the bedroom. That's why she is still my girlfriend.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - SargeMaximus - 06-26-2014

Hey Fonzy, what ARE you using right now, sub-wise?

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Ricardo - 06-28-2014

Fonzy, as this relationship is based on sex aren't you concerned that she's probably sleeping around and the obvious risk of STD's

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - SargeMaximus - 06-28-2014

(06-28-2014, 06:53 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Fonzy, as this relationship is based on sex aren't you concerned that she's probably sleeping around and the obvious risk of STD's

Lol... condoms?

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - Ricardo - 06-29-2014

(06-28-2014, 08:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-28-2014, 06:53 AM)Ricardo Wrote: Fonzy, as this relationship is based on sex aren't you concerned that she's probably sleeping around and the obvious risk of STD's

Lol... condoms?

Perhaps not everyone uses them?

RE: Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover. - SargeMaximus - 06-29-2014

(06-29-2014, 11:08 AM)Ricardo Wrote:
(06-28-2014, 08:23 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Lol... condoms?

Perhaps not everyone uses them?

Sadly, some people don't; It's stupid not to (imo), for far too many reasons to go into here.