Subliminal Talk
Hi, I'm Laura - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: Hi, I'm Laura (/Thread-Hi-I-m-Laura)

Hi, I'm Laura - Laura - 01-22-2013

Hi

I'm Laura and I'm new here.

I've read many threads in this forum and I'm thrilled to see that so many users could improve their life by using Shannon's subliminals.

However, I also know that some people are resistant and I truly hope not to be one of them. I've tried many things in the past with little or no success. I even paid a lot of money for personal NLP coaching in order to get rid of the fear of being in a relationship and I don't think the NLP coach could help me much with that. The exercises just didn't seem to have any effect on me. Similarly, I had about 3 expensive sessions of hypnotherapy for something else - but the hypnotherapist couldn't get me to anything close to a trance state. I've also tried EFT by myself, but that didn't seem to have any effect on me either. And I've tried many other things, such as self-hypnosis.

Have I tried subliminals before? Yes. In fact, I ordered a full custom subliminal from Shannon a few years ago via his older site, including consultation service. The consultation service was very professional. Whether the full custom subliminal had any effect on me, I can't tell. The custom subliminal involved not just my name but also somebody else's name and things between that person and me didn't quite work out for whatever reason. So it didn't make sense to listen to that subliminal anymore. I can't remember how long I listened to it either.

So, now I'm back and I can see A LOT of titles that I would like to try out. I think this forum will help me to stick with Shannon's subliminals for a while and see whether they have any effect on me.

Wish me luck!

BTW for those wondering - right now I'm listening to 'Write a Chapter a Day' - I hope it'll be helpful with my thesis. However, I do have some questions and I'll ask them somewhere else in this forum. I don't think this is the right place here.

RE: Hi, I'm Laura - Yuri - 01-22-2013

Hey Laura.

and to you its a welcome back i guess Smile

perhaps you should create a journal, it would be nice to see how write a chapter a day works for you and also you can post your questions there if you want.

and I'm sure you will enjoy the new generation subs as most of us do now, gladly shannon never seizes to improve and develop the subs, and resistance is worked out much better now than the older generations.

RE: Hi, I'm Laura - Laura - 01-22-2013

Thanks for the warm welcome, Yuri!

(01-22-2013, 04:07 AM)Yuri Wrote: I'm sure you will enjoy the new generation subs as most of us do now, gladly shannon never seizes to improve and develop the subs, and resistance is worked out much better now than the older generations.

Unfortunately, Write a Chapter a Day hasn't been updated to a new generation yet. Still, I hope I'll have great results with it Shy.

RE: Hi, I'm Laura - Sean - 01-22-2013

Welcome aboard, and keep us updated on your progress!

RE: Hi, I'm Laura - RainbowAbyss - 01-22-2013

Welcome!
I wish you Luck in your ventures!!

RE: Hi, I'm Laura - Laura - 01-27-2013

Thank you Sean and RainbowAbyss for the warm welcome! Shy