Subliminal Talk
Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal (/Thread-Ferreira-s-AM-5-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2

Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - ferreira1000 - 01-17-2013

Hello guys!

I'm on stage 1, day 19 of Alpha Male 5.0.

I've been suffering from a depression for over 3 years and have lost many social contacts. My relief has been meditation that I strive to practice in a daily basis.

Lately, I've been a social failure, lacking self-confidence, looking for social approval, dating a girl much younger than me (people would envy me because she's very young, but she isn't that hot) who is manipulative and doesn't match my ideal partner (I know, that's my fault). On top of that, I'm already in my late 30's and know this is a disadvantage.

I'm considered good looking, have a comfortable financial life with good job, well educated (with MBA) and was supposed to be a social success, but I'm not. I don't want to date lots of girls, I just want to have one who is worth and to get more from life. I hope this program will help me out.

English isn't my first language (I'm Brazilian), but people say that it is good enough and I've been to USA a few times and talked to natives, smoothly. I've seen these subliminals work for non-native English speakers too.

Before starting this program, I was already planning some changes in my life and decided to put in practice at the beginning of this year, like:

1 - Learning a third language. I started studying Spanish a few weeks ago and I'm enjoying it. Let's see if I can endure until fluency.

2 – Learning to dance. There's this kind of dance called “forró” in Brazil, where we can dance with lots of pretty girls and become more sociable. I started taking classes one week ago and have practiced with gorgeous girls who attend the course too. However, I suck so much that I've been taking some private classes in order to catch up the ordinary class and I've already hurt my private teacher. She screamed (LOL); it seems funny, but whenever I remember hurting her I feel uncomfortable. I haven't given up yet because of the gorgeous girls at the class and because I know that my social life will improve, should I master this dance. This means leaving my comfort zone.

3 - I've been planning to move out because I don't like my place and I think the time has come.

4 – Teaching. I was an IT teacher and I remember I was great and beloved. Unfortunately, I wasn't making enough money to pay the bills, so, I gave up. Now I have a well-paid job during the day, and intend to teach at night, but that would mean to sacrifice my spare time. Let's see…

I can't say whether I've already been having some result with this program, but it seems too soon for that.

Thank you everyone.

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Sean - 01-17-2013

Ferreira,

First and foremost: welcome aboard.

Second, I'm also in my late 30's, and around here, that's not so much of a disadvantage. I don't know if it also holds true in Brazil, but most women I meet don't care about age (within reason) as much as they care about the chemistry and spark.

Third, those all sound like great things to do, and I think you're taking good steps.

Fourth, the first two stages of AM are setting the stage. They're clearing out things that might prevent progress during later stages. You may or may not feel effects right now. When the third month rolls around, that's when the big guns come out, and you'll see a lot of stuff happening. I'm in Stage 6 right now, and I love how it has helped me.

I look forward to reading your future posts, and obrigado for joining us!

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Ryan - 01-17-2013

Ah no. Age is no biggie in any way. Actually, women tend to like older men because they are more leaders to them, but I also see a lot of older men as incapable of leading. I'm only 24, but I've gone out with women twice my age (the reversal) and have dated girls much younger than me. I think I'm more interested in going out with younger women now. But like Sean said, they won't care your age as long as you don't...and if there is chemistry...

Ryan

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-17-2013

I find that women can be led to completely disregard any age difference as long as A) you draw no attention to it, B) you act as if there is no issue with it, and C) you make her feel good when you are around her. It's all about making her feel good when she's with you. A woman can be led to disregard most anything if she is happy enough when she's with you. Age is no big deal... and in fact, older men are often more valued by younger women because they are more experienced, more capable, have better leadership qualities and have more established success in life.

I am 39 and I have females from 18 to their 60's interested in me on a regular basis. I personally choose not to date women older than myself, but the point is, because I know the above and use it, I can basically have any woman of any age who I am interested in.

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - ferreira1000 - 01-29-2013

Thank you guys, for your support.

I'm almost finishing the stage 1, but I missed a day and I'll have to compensate it.

So far, I haven't seen anything I can assign to the subliminals and I know it's quite soon for that as this stage is intended to prepare me for the next ones. Anyway, I’ve been through the following:

I've been sleeping more.

Also, I've been willing to start some martial art. My conscious mind says it isn't a good idea as one of my knees isn't that healthy anymore and it would be time consuming, but, every now and then, I catch myself watching videos and surfing websites related to martial arts.

The good news is that the dance classes have been doing well for me, as I already can go to the parties and dance with girls, becoming more sociable.

Looking forward to seeing the effects from the stage 2.

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - ferreira1000 - 02-01-2013

Last night I had my first run of stage 2. Woke up excited and more talkative, joking more.

Since the beginning of this subliminals I've been sleeping more, even though I have difficulties falling asleep. Does that has to do?

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-01-2013

It's common to sleep more while doing my bigger programs or 5G programs because the demand so much work from your brain.

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - ferreira1000 - 02-08-2013

Stage 2, day 8.

I confess I'm skeptic concerning stuff intended to change myself, as I've been trying tons of self-help stuff along my life and it has been hard to get some result.

It may be too soon to admit these subliminal are working and it even can be a placebo effect, but lately I've been behaving somewhat different, like:

- several times, talking to people, especially to women, my voice which was like a straight line and somewhat monotonous, has been louder, goes in waves and expresses emotion;

- I've been behaving in a more theatrical way, like gesticulating more;

- most times, when I talk to any women, I say some funny thing and make some theatrical gesture that make them laugh.

The best part is that everything has been expontaneous, effortless.

Also, I've been sleeping longer and like a log.

So far, so good.

Looking forward to seeing what ensues next.

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-08-2013

In my experience, the placebo effect - if there is one exhibited at all - usually lasts a few days to no more than a couple weeks. Remember, placebo is where your conscious mind is focused on directing your subconscious mind, without changing what your subconscious program is. The subconscious never rests... so eventually, the conscious runs out of juice, so to speak, and the effect fades away and the "old program" the subconscious is still running takes over.

Genuine results happen when the subconscious mind starts running a new program, instead of the conscious mind trying to pull it in a different direction.

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - ferreira1000 - 02-28-2013

Almost finishing stage 2. At this height, I was expecting something noticeable, but haven't seen anything. Afraid of not getting results from this program, as I'm a very stubborn person and near every self-helping stuff I've tried along my life has failed. Anyway, still have 4 stages to go through. Let's see what ensues next.

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-28-2013

If you're a stubborn person, it wouldn't be the stuff you tried that has failed. It would be you, who failed to cooperate or allow it to influence you. We have established that AM works... many times over. Smile

But yes, it will be interesting to see how you feel after the whole program is finished.

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Javier Gerardo - 02-28-2013

(02-28-2013, 05:27 AM)ferreira1000 Wrote: Almost finishing stage 2. At this height, I was expecting something noticeable, but haven't seen anything. Afraid of not getting results from this program, as I'm a very stubborn person and near every self-helping stuff I've tried along my life has failed. Anyway, still have 4 stages to go through. Let's see what ensues next.

Hey Ferreira!
I know how it feels when you have almost tried everything and it still doesn't work. Frustration sucks man. This is the reason why we keep a journal. To keep track of the changes we are getting.

All I can say is, believe in yourself. From your post, I can tell that you are a very successful man.

I myself get shit ass depressed at times but we should kick out of it. Everytime you feel down just post here. Everyone here are all supportive. They have helped me on my every step.

As you have said you are already in your late 30's. Sometimes I hate how society views that when you get at a certain age you should already have this, done this, get this etc. I'm 25 years old man and I'm starting to think that I'm old. That I am lagging behind others financially, relationship wise, career etc. But Shannon told me that it isn't healthy for me comparing myself to others. And he speaks the truth.

We can do this man.

Goodluck!

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - ferreira1000 - 03-04-2013

(02-28-2013, 07:43 PM)Javier Gerardo Wrote:
(02-28-2013, 05:27 AM)ferreira1000 Wrote: Almost finishing stage 2. At this height, I was expecting something noticeable, but haven't seen anything. Afraid of not getting results from this program, as I'm a very stubborn person and near every self-helping stuff I've tried along my life has failed. Anyway, still have 4 stages to go through. Let's see what ensues next.

Hey Ferreira!
I know how it feels when you have almost tried everything and it still doesn't work. Frustration sucks man. This is the reason why we keep a journal. To keep track of the changes we are getting.

All I can say is, believe in yourself. From your post, I can tell that you are a very successful man.

I myself get shit ass depressed at times but we should kick out of it. Everytime you feel down just post here. Everyone here are all supportive. They have helped me on my every step.

As you have said you are already in your late 30's. Sometimes I hate how society views that when you get at a certain age you should already have this, done this, get this etc. I'm 25 years old man and I'm starting to think that I'm old. That I am lagging behind others financially, relationship wise, career etc. But Shannon told me that it isn't healthy for me comparing myself to others. And he speaks the truth.

We can do this man.

Goodluck!

Javier, I appreciate your words of support.

Fortunately my career and finances are doing good, even better than I was expecting to. Even if most sel-helping products don't work for me, having a comfortable financial life is owed, in part, to a self-helping book I read about 5 years ago. This is one of the reasons I'm addicted to this kind of stuff. ;-)

Still running these subliminals. I don't give up easily. If at the end I don't reap the desired results, I won't blame anyone, but my stubborn mind. I know these subliminals are good, as I've seen good reviews.

Again, thank you very much for you kind words.

RE: Ferreira's AM 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-04-2013

Why blame at all? Instead, find the problem and fix it.

Since most stubbornness is caused in response to fear, I suggest that starting with Stage 4, you should run OF or OGSF alongside AM. I think that will help.