Subliminal Talk
Absolute Self Confidence Run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Absolute Self Confidence Run (/Thread-Absolute-Self-Confidence-Run)

Absolute Self Confidence Run - cambooka - 01-15-2013

So I was a little unsure about all this, so I downloaded the free self confidence sub to see what I thought. Ran it for a couple nights with the ocean overlay and really liked it.

Intended to use it for a month and reassess my thoughts. A couple days later there was a crazy sale and I bought base, am 5.0, sales success, tlam, etc.. (Prob damn suggestions to "buy my shit" in the free ones. lol! Wink Basically all the areas I'd really want to improve. I haven't touched those yet, and have stuck to the self confidence and increased usage to all night loops while sleeping.

I'll need to start a new thread or do some research on whether I can create a playlist with multiple subs I have. However, while its enticing to lump them together, I'd really like to use them individually and see how I feel. (Although I could REALLY use the sales success right now because I'm testing some new direct mailers for my company and need to be sharp as a tack for inbound leads/calls)

Now that the yada yada is out of the way, the first week I felt really great. Hard to say exactly what it was, but I definitely felt a bit "different."

Week two, change is evident. I'm more assertive when I normally would hesitate.

Neighbors wake me up at 4 in the morning? I throw on boxers and bang on their door. (This has happened 3 times in the last two months...I've wanted to bitch them out before, but never got out of bed. This time was different...2 mins later I was standing in their doorway in boxer briefs and flip flops asking them if they had any fucking idea what time it was.)

BPD bitch that shouldn't even be kept around giving me grief? I'm now more confident and can actually feel a difference when she does the push pull bullshit. Instead of playing into it like I have for some time, thoughts of "go fuck yourself" seem pretty rational, and internal dialogue during the bullshit stress is less needy.

I'm self employed and have been for years. There are things I need to do for my business to thrive but I've been putting them off. I've been hesitant to get out there and sell myself as best I can, even though I have the skill set. (I do online marketing for small businesses and can make them a shitload of money) I'm now starting to feel a bit more like I can attack it any way I want, and I'm noticing I'm taking small actions instead of just planning. I need to be doing more in this area though.

I like where this is going. I'm just going to keep on schedule and see what happens. If anyone has any opinions on creating multiple sub playlists for all night looping after what I've mentioned, feel free to chime in.

RE: Absolute Self Confidence Run - Shannon - 01-15-2013

Glad to see you're enjoying ASC. Smile I don't need to put suggestions in my programs to buy them, or buy more, because my stuff works so well. I cannot afford to lose the trust of my customers if I want this business to survive and continue to grow.

I strongly recommend against using multiple subs at once. It makes life so much simpler. Getting into multiples and you have a lot of reading to do on how they can be combined. But there are threads on it in the FAQ section.