Subliminal Talk
Break in the BE Schedule - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Break in the BE Schedule (/Thread-Break-in-the-BE-Schedule)

Break in the BE Schedule - ShanghaiKiwi - 01-10-2013

I'm doing Breast Enlargement on my wife. Its great. But I was planning on doing another round of it after she finished stage 6. They're a good size already, but I'm greedy.

Unfortunately I'm going to be studying Chinese this year and I'm considering using my Learn Chinese sub while I'm at uni. Would it be better to:

(A) Finish the BE and use Learn Chinese all night until I finish one year of study, then when I hit satisfactory level of fluency I can get back to BE again and see if we can hit DD.

Or

(B) Stick at BE and start again from stage 1, and limit my Learn Chinese sub to headphones so it doesn't tamper with my wife's sub.

I want to improve my Chinese, but not if it means the BE won't work a second time around. Can I do option (A)?

RE: Break in the BE Schedule - Shannon - 01-11-2013

I recommend that the best thing to do is to use BE until you get what you want, and work around that. Breaking it up onto parts is theoretically do-able, but not recommended.

What cup size did she start with, and what cup size is she now, and how long did it take?

The general rule of thumb is, the smaller the starting size, the more potential for growth exists. So if she started with an A cup, she could probably reach D at most. But hey, prove me wrong and get that DD. Smile

RE: Break in the BE Schedule - ShanghaiKiwi - 01-11-2013

I don't know her cups. Let's be figurative: She started with grapes, now she has tennisballs, after 3 1/2 months. I'll keep going as you suggest, thanks.

RE: Break in the BE Schedule - Shannon - 01-15-2013

So she started with an AA or AAA cup size and now has an A or possibly small B cup size. Very nice results. Smile I would very much like to see just how big you can get her to grow. Do keep going. Smile

RE: Break in the BE Schedule - Shannon - 02-09-2013

Brad... allow me to enlighten you on something.

To cause a woman's breasts to grow, what do you suppose needs to happen physiologically in her body? That's right - she needs to begin producing the same growth hormones she was producing when they were growing the first time. In other words, we are selectively re-initializing puberty specifically focused on her breasts.

Most women will not have any problem with this. Some women will find that it makes them "hormonal", irritable, short tempered. This will only happen if she has other programming that blocks her internally and produces frustrations based on the responses she has to this selective growth induction process. In the case of your wife, it would seem she may have something holding her back from expressing sexual needs. I find that is not at all uncommon in native Chinese women, because their cul ture (needs a space not to trigger an automated replacement) seems to be so judgemental about it. Then again, I am no expert on Chinese culture or native Chinese women.

So your idea to add in X124 may work beautifully, or it may backfire. If she resists, things will only get worse. You can only try and see. I recommend not trying, since this is likely to be a conflict for her, and produce more sex which then causes her to respond with negative reactions based on her cul tural beliefs. Native Chinese women need more intimacy and validation in engaging in sex within an ordained relationship, and for the right reasons.

I would recommend to you X24 or X25 instead. They are not available for sale at the moment, but they are absolutely brilliant on women who respond because they produce a relationship response. She will want sex, but it will be desired in the context of a relationship and intimacy, not just sex for the sake of lust or sex. I am planning to release these as relationship enhancing aphrodisiacs when I get them built in a way that is difficult to use for "stealth seduction". How old is your wife? These two appear to be age specific.

RE: Break in the BE Schedule - ShanghaiKiwi - 02-10-2013

Hmm. Ok thanks Shannon. Will they be scriptless, i.e. able to go along with the Breast Enhancer? She's 37.

Yeah, women are hard enough to understand as they are, let alone coming from the other side of the world, eh. Thanks again for your help.

RE: Break in the BE Schedule - Shannon - 02-10-2013

(02-10-2013, 04:31 AM)brad1984mason Wrote: Hmm. Ok thanks Shannon. Will they be scriptless, i.e. able to go along with the Breast Enhancer? She's 37.

X24 and X25 have a script based on the Optimus Engine. By her age, I will say you need X25. You will be able to use it with the 4G breast enlargement program, as long as it is not playing at the same time as the BE program. X24/25 are built in 5G, but are designed to be rapid induction aphrodisiacs, and the effects take between five or ten minutes and an hour to really kick in, depending on whether you are in public, she's single, you're dating, etc. etc. and they fade away in about 30 to 60 minutes afterwards. But, the scripting makes them cumulative if you don't over-use the program. If you do overuse it, the woman may acclimate and stop responding over a period of weeks or months.

This will be available as soon as I can get it up in the store, but I have to finish the project I am working on first and figure out how to transition X25 from name embedded to non-name embedded. Unless you want to pay more for a customized job. I expect X24 and X25 to be released at $100 per copy as non-name embeds, and they will be double or triple that as name embeds, at least. That is not to say I am planning to open up customs for sale just yet, though.

Definitely can't afford a custom, and it's hard to disguise/hide a missing $100 as it is. Maybe when it hits the shelves I'll take a good long look at it (which will probably lead to purchase). I'll stick to my current sub schedule in the meantime and work out the situation the old-fashioned way, i.e. how the rest of the world does it. If only there was a "Magic Bullet" sub that fixed all your problems and resolved all your life dramas, lol.

Thanks for the custom offer though. I do have a different one in mind for when you start doing them again, unrelated to the current topic.

RE: Break in the BE Schedule - Shannon - 02-10-2013

It'll be a little while before I can hope to release X24/25 anyway, custom or not.