Subliminal Talk
Eternal randomness - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Eternal randomness (/Thread-Eternal-randomness)

Eternal randomness - meng12 - 01-10-2013

Thought would try writing down the changes ive been getting with WM because the naturalizer is making them very hard to notice although they are there.Great work with that shannon,although might be difficult for you in the long run since some people might think they are doing it rather than the sub(>_<)Stage 1 was pretty rough.Felt tired/zombie like for a fair bit of it.On 5th day of stage 2 now and its starting to normalize.The changes that i think i have noticed so far are

-A filter has been removed on my actions and words.Things i wouldnt normally say or do are just happening before my brain comes up with an excuse
-Randomly messaged a girl on an online dating site which i hardly ever go on but the first one that popped up when i logged in was interesting.Meeting up with her for a movie next thursday.Manifestation/beliefs?No idea but its something that would never happen before.Would have normally have found an excuse not to do it(>_<)
-A lot less negative thoughts.My subconcious/concious is going more with can rather than its usual system of i can't do things.
-Calm in most situations although been getting a bit irritated with myself and the people around me because something seems to be urging me to be out there and do things/socialize.
-Been spending a lot more time at gym rather than home playing computer games.Very motivated as well which is rare.
-Random people who ive known for a while and usually just say hi to are striking up conversations which is a little weird to me.
-Its much easier to join into a conversation.People seem to wait/have a pause for me to talk now.Not sure if it is new or i just didnt notice it before.
-Having crazy dreams.Was originally related to fears that i have about people and other things.Since starting stage 2,they have gotten pretty complex and having trouble remembering them now.Guess something big is getting worked on.
-Fear/anxiety is at an all time low.Still not fully comfortable with new situations but its much less than it was and i can adapt pretty fast and relax now.

Hoping that stage 2 will be even more fun(^_^)

RE: Eternal randomness - Shannon - 01-10-2013

Nice work, Meng! Welcome aboard! I think by the end of WM, you'll have seen quite the change.

RE: Eternal randomness - meng12 - 01-10-2013

(01-10-2013, 08:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: Nice work, Meng! Welcome aboard! I think by the end of WM, you'll have seen quite the change.

Thanks Shannon(^_^)Definitely looking forward to the changes.Big Grin

RE: Eternal randomness - meng12 - 01-15-2013

Hmm,not really noticing much changes yet during stage 2. Could be the naturalizer or just building on what already happened in stage 1 so its not really feeling any different.
Will probably have to wait till the end of stage 2 to get a good read on it since im only on day 11.Still having a dream every night but that tends to be pretty common when im on subs(>_<)
Heading for a horror movie with the girl i met at random on the online dating site tomorrow.That will probably be a good occasion to see if ive changed because my usual success rate with dates is extremely bad(T_T)
My mindset now is that it will just be fun to hang out and have fun and not too worried about the outcome since it can only really go 2 ways.It will either be fun and will get to see her again or it will bomb and wont see her again which will be a pity but will be less of a blow to me then it used to be.So guess im in the correct mindset of the WM program,lol(>_<)
May give the TUW's a test while im with her since i'll probably need all the help i can get and curious to see if they work at 50%.(>_<)Trying to narrow which one to use by intuition though since might not get another chance to find the correct one next time,lol.Currently torn between WMK and GK.Probably GK though since its a short script.

RE: Eternal randomness - meng12 - 01-17-2013

Hmm,it went pretty well.Got some talking in during dinner before the movie and no awkward silences which is a fair improvement from where i was originally.Although she was quite talkative too so that probably helped.

The movie was really good.Its called Mama and was produced by Guillermo del Toro.It was very atmospheric and not really scary but got its chills across well.You definitely didnt feel a dull moment during the movie(>_<)

Overall,went okay. She had fun and now have another friend to hang out with once in a while and shes okay with doing it again.Didnt manage to spark any attraction but im only on stage 2 of WM so didnt expect a miracle considering what im like normally.(>_<)May get there by the end of the 6th stage or may need another cycle,no way to know but to wait and see.

Left GFK running at 50% on my phone also just to see if it did anything in this situation.Probably wrong key and lock and i was using it more to see if they could be used to help social aspects but didnt really see anything noticable.No baseline to compare it too though so not sure.

RE: Eternal randomness - Shannon - 01-17-2013

and even if she did respond, would you e able to tell, given no baseline and your current knowledge and skill seeing and understanding female body language?

RE: Eternal randomness - meng12 - 01-17-2013

(01-17-2013, 07:29 PM)Shannon Wrote: and even if she did respond, would you e able to tell, given no baseline and your current knowledge and skill seeing and understanding female body language?

Probably not. Definitely need to improve my knowledge on body language and my intuition. Know what to look for and can see them when other people are interacting but have trouble when im the one doing it.Hoping for WM to help me along with that though(>_<)

RE: Eternal randomness - meng12 - 02-12-2013

Finished stage 2 and around 5 days into stage 3 now.Stage 2 had its up and down moments but nothing overly drastic felt like a step back from stage 1 though socially but was probably resistance.Im sure it will all be balanced out by the end though,a building needs to be broken down to be built stronger(^_^)

-Felt a bit insecure and antisocial in stage 2 although it balanced out around end of the stage and in stage 3 now
-Socializing seems to be easier when i do.Not too sure about the woman aspect as havent really met many during the 2nd stage.The one i met earlier wasnt really interested and havent really gotten any responses on okcupid(>_<)
-More worried about my body and getting serious about looking better
-More open to trying new things.Might be everything is possible programming.Good in a way although all the things i want to do require money(T_T)Ah well,having an enjoyable life is more important than having a lot of money Tongue

Other than that,havent really noticed much on stage 2.Will see whats changes at the end of stage 3(>_<)

RE: Eternal randomness - meng12 - 04-29-2013

Lol,havent noticed much going on from the last post so havent had anything to update with.Halfway through stage 5 now.Going to wait till the end of stage 6 and look back and hopefully its just the naturalizer and me being too busy to go out often hiding the changes(>_<)

Definitely due for a run through of AM5.0 after i finish though.Dont think the base was quite good enough for WM with only one run through of AM which may be the reason for the lack of results women wise(>_<)I think another run through of both should get me where i want to be,at least i hope so(^_^)