Subliminal Talk
3G/4G Instructions - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: 3G/4G Instructions (/Thread-3G-4G-Instructions)

3G/4G Instructions - Shannon - 01-04-2013

Until we get the instructions set up on the store site as a web page and consolidated properly, you can find them here. These are the standard instructions for 3G/4G programs.

RE: 3G/4G Instructions - Laura - 01-30-2013

Thanks, Shannon.

One thing I find confusing is that the recommended exposure time for 5th generation subliminials is higher (up to 21 hours) than the recommended exposure time for 3rd and 4th generation subliminials (recommended exposure times: 8 hours when using a single program, 12 when using two). Is there a reason for that?

I'm using a 3g and a 4g subliminal and can easily get more than 12 hours of exposure time if I wanted, but I try not to do that because it's not recommended according to the instructions on the website (it says a maximum of 16 hours but 12 hours is better).

RE: 3G/4G Instructions - Shannon - 01-30-2013

There is always a reason. In general, anything over 12-16 hours a day should be considered experimental or special circumstances usage. For most programs, regardless of generation, 8-12 hours a day is fine and for some special cases (exceptionally stubborn smokers using SSF) 21 hours a day maximum is an option for increased impact.

RE: 3G/4G Instructions - mailtoilan - 10-20-2013

Hi Shannon,

In 5G Subliminal instructions, you have specified that it cannot be used with any other program. It means that we cannot use two different speaker at the same time to play two programs or it cannot be used the other way also, like using one program for 8 hours in the day and the other program for 8 hours in the night.

Kindly advise.

Thanks
ILANGO S

RE: 3G/4G Instructions - ShanghaiKiwi - 10-21-2013

Both. The first option, applies to anything with a script in it, i.e. everything except pse_v1. You cannot play two at the exact same time. For 3g, 4g, any g.

The second option only applies to 5G. Don't do 8 hours of this, 8 hours of that. Just choose one 5G title and stick with that for 6 months. Don't be a 'sub DJ'.

RE: 3G/4G Instructions - mailtoilan - 10-21-2013

(10-21-2013, 12:03 AM)brad1984mason Wrote: Both. The first option, applies to anything with a script in it, i.e. everything except pse_v1. You cannot play two at the exact same time. For 3g, 4g, any g.

The second option only applies to 5G. Don't do 8 hours of this, 8 hours of that. Just choose one 5G title and stick with that for 6 months. Don't be a 'sub DJ'.

Thanks a lot Brad.

ILANGO S

RE: 3G/4G Instructions - FREAK4LIFE - 10-21-2013

(01-30-2013, 04:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: There is always a reason. In general, anything over 12-16 hours a day should be considered experimental or special circumstances usage. For most programs, regardless of generation, 8-12 hours a day is fine and for some special cases (exceptionally stubborn smokers using SSF) 21 hours a day maximum is an option for increased impact.

Shannon, what is the minimum number of hours you recommend using the Stop Smoking Forever i.e the new one with the OGFA script added?

I have it on during my sleep at night which is about 8-9 hours a night but I am only able to get about 4-6 hours of exposure during the day which comes down to a grand total of about 12-16 hours give or take a day instead of the recommended 21 hours per day that are stated in the instructions.

Your insight is required.

Thanks for the help.