Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think (/Thread-Ultra-Success-Stirring-up-the-mud-I-think)

Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - The Brain - 01-02-2013

Hey Guys,

On the 28th of December I downloaded USC and had a positive vibe as I listened to it for a few days.

I have always been a very real skeptic of subliminals as in they past they never did work for me (other companies' CDs, of course). However the slight positive vibe I got from USC made me start to re-evaluate my skepticism.

Based on that I ordered US. I would listen to it overnight as I slept (looping in my mp3 player) and then another couple of hours during the day.

Steadily I have been noticing a very deep depression descending upon me, with the following attributes:
1) Finding it impossible to motivate myself for work (I own a service business)
2) Feeling kind of hopeless like I can't do anything well
3) Feeling overwhelmed by my usual tasks and mentally confused when I try to address them
4) Feeling a general, overall depression but this is different from my occasional depressions... I tend toward depression a few times a year and always ride it out. During these I become so fatigued that I just want to sleep.

This depression, however, is a very "alert" depression... I find that I don't have that drive to just sleep and tune out. Even though I'm very alert during this one and don't desire to sleep the day away, I have little energy and motivation.

Last night I made a list of tasks that I want to accomplish every day. Today I woke up, took my shower on time (that was one of my tasks), and then ran on my treadmill (that was task #2). After I finished running it was time for breakfast, and deep depression descended upon me as described above. I found it impossible to do all but the most pressing tasks today after that. I think it's safe to say I've been experiencing a sort of mental confusion.

My question is, should I suspend use of this particular program for a while and try to go back to USC? Is there a different program that I should buy in order to address my reaction to US? Or should I continue with US but listen much less during the day?

Basically any insight into this experience would be most welcome. One thing's for sure... I'm no longer a skeptic about subliminals. I always wondered if the mind could really "hear" what is on there, but my reactions certainly indicate that I'm being affected by them, which indicates subconscious comprehension of the suggestions.

Also, would it be advisable to switch to AM?

Thanks for any insight. I'll try whatever needs to be done in order to attain positive results.

RE: Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - Shannon - 01-02-2013

Hi, Brain.

I appreciate the skepticism, and the open-mind that led to you trying my subs. Smile Believe it, we could not run this business or this forum if they didn't work.

I have never heard of anyone suffering a negative or depressive response to Ultra Success, and this strongly suggests to me that you are experiencing that because of one or both of two possibilities:

A) You are deeply afraid of increased success for some reason... Or possibly failure if you try...
B) You are deeply frustrated by the sub because you're afraid of something that you can't get past to achieve the success the sub is pushing you towards.

In this case, I would suggest Overcoming Fear along with Ultra Success, and running them both 90 days. Or do OF first and then US. If you think Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear would be a better help, do that instead of OF.

Alpha Male is certainly going to help you grow, but if you're dealing with enough fears to trigger an adverse response from as positive a sub as Ultra Success, I think you should hold off on it and do something about the fear first.

RE: Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - The Brain - 01-02-2013

Thanks, Shannon.

Yes, I believe in giving things a fair trial, and something about your website resonated with me that you know what you're doing and that you definitely care about the success of your customers. All the others just crank out the programs and hope the $ come in while the site runs on autopilot. That's what induced me to spend my money and give your methods a fair shake... the fact that you're not an autopilot kind of guy. The testimonials on the forum helped, too.

And I must repeat here that clearly my strong response indicates a subconscious comprehension of the content. That settles the question of whether or not the brain (and The Brain, my moniker) can understand the suggestions.

I'm sure you're correct that fear is involved. I think I have a very strong "thermostat" set to prevent me from deviating too much from my safety zone. It could also have to do with the fact that I suffer from Inflammatory Bowel Disease, which makes me very sick for a few hours every morning, and one thing that produces is fear, along with frustration. The fear could be, "If I try to take on too much work, my stomach issue will cause me to fail". Or it could be that it's impossible for me to see myself succeeding and ***maintaining*** success.

I looked at the two programs you mentioned and OF seems to be more "nuts & bolts", so I'll go with that one. The suggestions most definitely resonate with me in terms of my fears that need to be addressed.

One question: I thought that US couldn't be used with another program. You're saying here that it can be used with OF. Is this a special case, or am I mistaken about concurrent programs?

In any event, my intent is to do a few weeks on OF before getting back into US. SOmething tells me that you've put me on the right track here.

I notice that there's some kind of sale going on here, and I heard that some kind of randomization occurs with prices. I see that OF is not on sale while most of the other titles are. Do the sale prices change due to the randomization process, or are some titles not on sale? I have absolutely ***no problem*** paying full price, I was just wondering how it works and how long the sale is running.

Anyway, I'll go ahead and order OF tonight. I'm glad I asked about it because again, I sense very strongly that your insight about fear is absolutely correct.

Thanks for the help!

One more quick question... Out of Ocean Surf, Trickling Stream, and Silent, have any one of these stood out to be more effective than the others?

Thanks again!

RE: Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - Shannon - 01-02-2013

Everything is on sale right now. Normally, 4th Gen programs are $19 per copy. The ridiculous sale uses a random percentage off, 10% to 90% in this case. So the price you see is indeed a sale price.

Ultra Success 4G includes a manifestation component, which means it cannot be used with any other program that has a Type C or Type D component. It is not 5th Generation, so it can be used with one other Type B program. Overcoming Fear is a Type B. You can find more information on which programs can be used together here:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-many-can-be-used-at-once

I recommend no less than 32 days of OF, and I believe a minimum of 90 days straight will do a much better job for the vast majority of people. Since you can use them together, why not do 90-120 days of both together?

As for which format is most effective, I have been surprised to find that the feedback seems to suggest they are all equally effective. I say that because there is an apparent conflict with that based on my observation that volume affects impact with subliminals, and masked formats use volume differencing instead of pitch differencing as ultrasonics use, meaning that ultrasonics are much louder subliminally. And yet... everyone seems to get the same level of results from both types. I don't yet understand that, but we're working on it. Smile

I'm planning a sub for IBS sometime in the future, but I haven't started research for it yet. It's coming, though.

Thanks again Shannon.

I think I'll do a week or two of OF on its own and then add in US. I would like to compare my experience with OF with my initial experience with US. I have no problem with the concept of "It gets worse before it gets better" if that's a phenomenon that is sometimes experienced.

Interesting what you say about format effectiveness. Good to know.

All right, I ordered OF and I'm ready to go with it. Once again, I greatly appreciate your help.

RE: Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - K-Train - 01-03-2013

(01-02-2013, 09:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm planning a sub for IBS sometime in the future, but I haven't started research for it yet. It's coming, though.

I actually put up a request for a program that would deal with digestive issues and while I was at it I went ahead and made a script for it here.

RE: Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - Shannon - 01-03-2013

LOL, K-Train, you're awesome. I'll see about building some of these when I am done with BAMM. This will be a cake walk when I do 4G single stages again...

RE: Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - The Brain - 01-04-2013

Being quite digestively-impaired, I might be able to offer a few insights about digestive problems.

I've identified the following digestive diseases, each one having a character of its own:

1) Excess Acidity or "GERD". Also called "Acid Reflux". Can damage esophogus.

2) Ulcers. Usually confined to stomach.

3) Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Classically thought to be caused by stress but is often the precursor to currently invisible Ulcerative Colitis.

4) Ulcerative Colitis. My particular problem. Part of intestinal tract has visible inflammation, sometimes bleeding. Thought to be an auto-immune disease.

5) Crohn's Disease. Also my problem. Can be restricted to sores in one concentrated area of the intestines or can be completely generalized, from the mouth to the rectum. I have the generalized form. Also suspected to be an auto-immune disease.

Each of these seem to be separate entities and probably require subliminal suggestions specific to each one, with some general overlap such as diet, stress, etc.

Although IBS can be a simply functional malfunction of the smooth muscles (intestines cramp up and peristalsis timing goes way off), it is often diagnosed as IBS but later to be found to develop into full-blown Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's.

RE: Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - The Brain - 01-05-2013

Update on OF vs. US:

As the original post mentions, I found I felt fairly deeply depresssed and unmotivated after listening to US for a few days. Shannon suggested I try OF for a while first. I'm happy to report that my initial reaction to OF seems to be very positive, even though it's only been a couple days.

I clearly have been facing daily challenges with less fear, including overriding, long-term challenges that I'm working on. But it also applies to smaller, situational challenges. The placebo effect may be playing a very small role if any at all, but my strong reaction to US compared to my favorable reaction to OF seems to negate the idea of a placebo effect.

I think perhaps my immediate positive response to OF is due to the fact that I am READY to make those changes, sort of like the phenomenon, "When the student is ready the teacher appears". Therefore I am readily accepting the suggestions because I believe I can change in that regard. It may be that OF is an effective precursor to US for those who have a strong resistance to US. I'm hoping to phase US back in soon, but I'm going to let OF do its work for at least a few more days. I'll let you guys know how it goes, but I can say right now there is a definite noticeable change for the better. I'm far less anxious about things, so far.

RE: Ultra Success...Stirring up the mud I think - Sean - 01-07-2013

Hey Brain, take a look into an amino acid called Glutamine to help support the healing of your symptoms. The stomach and intestines preferentially use this amino acid in healing ulcers, and it seems like that would help provide some relief to you.