Subliminal Talk
Developing aura of sexiness description - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Developing aura of sexiness description (/Thread-Developing-aura-of-sexiness-description)

Developing aura of sexiness description - mysterymagick - 01-01-2013

Where do I get a full description of DAOS. In any post it is mentioned the link goes to a page not found. Are there differnce in efffect between the subliminal and silent version

RE: Developing aura of sexiness description - RoaringLion - 01-01-2013

http://subliminal-shop.com/categories/adult-related/develop-an-aura-of-sexiness/

Here you go. To look at other descriptions, just check under each subliminal in the store and click 'Description>>'

RE: Developing aura of sexiness description - mysterymagick - 01-01-2013

(01-01-2013, 12:35 PM)RoaringLion Wrote: http://subliminal-shop.com/categories/adult-related/develop-an-aura-of-sexiness/

Here you go. To look at other descriptions, just check under each subliminal in the store and click 'Description>>'
thanks. do you have this. does it work? how long has it to be used?

Yes i have it, but haven't used it yet. I used the previous 3g version and it worked really fast for me which came as a shock.

Use it for 32 days+, for at least 8 hours if you want fast results. I'd go with 12 hours a day personally.

(01-01-2013, 12:51 PM)RoaringLion Wrote: Yes i have it, but haven't used it yet. I used the previous 3g version and it worked really fast for me which came as a shock.

Use it for 32 days+, for at least 8 hours if you want fast results. I'd go with 12 hours a day personally.

thanks. how would listen for 12 hours. can you listen while asleep and while driving

when you say
Quote:I used the previous 3g version and it worked really fast for me which came as a shock.
do you mean real results or 'someone looked at me' as many people say and what is the previous 3 G version?

You need stereo speakers that have a frequency response of at least 20,000hz to play ultrasonics.

Masked tracks can be played on any stereo speakers or headphones, but the better quality the speakers or headphones you use, the better clarity the subliminal messages will have.

You can listen while you sleep.

Here are a few links that may help you:

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-NOT-to-use-subliminals

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-How-many-can-be-used-at-once

http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Stereo-Versus-Mono-Speakers-Headphones-Why-You-Need-Stereo

(01-01-2013, 01:02 PM)RoaringLion Wrote: You need stereo speakers that have a frequency response of at least 20,000hz to play ultrasonics.
how do you find out if the speaker have that?

Look on the box they came in, the instruction manual or search for them online.

RE: Developing aura of sexiness description - Shannon - 01-02-2013

I try to make my subs to be as useful as possible, meaning you should be able to use them while doing just about anything. I recommend, though, that if you're going to use them while driving, that you use ultrasonics, because ocean surf and trickling stream may make it easier to trance out while driving.

RE: Developing aura of sexiness description - mysterymagick - 01-04-2013

(01-02-2013, 06:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: I try to make my subs to be as useful as possible, meaning you should be able to use them while doing just about anything. I recommend, though, that if you're going to use them while driving, that you use ultrasonics, because ocean surf and trickling stream may make it easier to trance out while driving.
they mus be heard in stereo? would the speakers of a laptop be considered stereo or would you need headphones? Someone told me the ultrasonic can cause the ears to hurt even if not headphone. he said it is like those high pitched sounds to keep kids away hurt their ears?

you say you cannot use more than one of certain programs, why would it cause overload are there just not suggestions in it?
I am wary of what i lsten to and would appreciate a reply

RE: Developing aura of sexiness description - Shannon - 01-04-2013

Quote:they mus be heard in stereo? would the speakers of a laptop be considered stereo or would you need headphones?

My subliminals are designed to take full advantage of the stereospatial processing capacity of the brain in order to force certain optimizational responses during processing. That is, I use 3 dimensional audio to force both hemispheres to work in concert to process the input, and do so in such a way that working together, they achieve much greater effect than the sum of the parts would be. Naturally, you need at least two channels (stereo) for that to work.

You can use them on a mono audio source, such as a cell phone, but it reduces the impact and effectiveness.

Laptop speakers should be stereo, and that is valid, but the more perfect the channel separation is per ear, the better; so if you have the option, always choose stereo over mono, and headphones over speakers. The exception is where you are sleeping, or using ultrasonic audio. Then speakers are recommended.

Quote:Someone told me the ultrasonic can cause the ears to hurt even if not headphone. he said it is like those high pitched sounds to keep kids away hurt their ears?

Any audio played loud enough can cause pain or damage. That's partly why I advise against headphones with ultrasonics: you can't tell what the volume is, in case it gets shifted. But ultrasonic subliminals have been in common use for decades.

Quote:you say you cannot use more than one of certain programs, why would it cause overload are there just not suggestions in it?

I believe I explain why in the thread in the FAQ section on what ca and cannot be used together, but I will explain it again.

Type C programs are generating physical change. Physical change requires sustained expression of a large amount of energy to accomplish. Using two or more at a time will probably deplete the energy available for each task, and the result would most likely be that each took at least twice as long to accomplish, or nothing was accomplished because of insufficient energy. Since Type C programs require an order of magnitude more time to work than Type B (Typically on the order of several months and possibly more than a year instead of weeks to months), doubling the time required would not be feasible.

Type D programs are working to manifest something. Manifestation is basically the translation of an idea or desire into physical reality. This requires vast amounts of energy to do, and if that energy is only provided as a trickle, it takes long periods of times. Once again, more than one target goal is going to divide the energy and potentially make nothing result because of it, or make the results take an unreasonably long time to show up. Therefore... no Type D programs can be used together.

And for the same reason, no Type C with Type D.

RE: Developing aura of sexiness description - mysterymagick - 01-04-2013

(01-04-2013, 05:27 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:they mus be heard in stereo? would the speakers of a laptop be considered stereo or would you need headphones?

My subliminals are designed to take full advantage of the stereospatial processing capacity of the brain in order to force certain optimizational responses during processing. That is, I use 3 dimensional audio to force both hemispheres to work in concert to process the input, and do so in such a way that working together, they achieve much greater effect than the sum of the parts would be. Naturally, you need at least two channels (stereo) for that to work.

You can use them on a mono audio source, such as a cell phone, but it reduces the impact and effectiveness.

Laptop speakers should be stereo, and that is valid, but the more perfect the channel separation is per ear, the better; so if you have the option, always choose stereo over mono, and headphones over speakers. The exception is where you are sleeping, or using ultrasonic audio. Then speakers are recommended.

Quote:Someone told me the ultrasonic can cause the ears to hurt even if not headphone. he said it is like those high pitched sounds to keep kids away hurt their ears?

Any audio played loud enough can cause pain or damage. That's partly why I advise against headphones with ultrasonics: you can't tell what the volume is, in case it gets shifted. But ultrasonic subliminals have been in common use for decades.

Quote:you say you cannot use more than one of certain programs, why would it cause overload are there just not suggestions in it?

I believe I explain why in the thread in the FAQ section on what ca and cannot be used together, but I will explain it again.

Type C programs are generating physical change. Physical change requires sustained expression of a large amount of energy to accomplish. Using two or more at a time will probably deplete the energy available for each task, and the result would most likely be that each took at least twice as long to accomplish, or nothing was accomplished because of insufficient energy. Since Type C programs require an order of magnitude more time to work than Type B (Typically on the order of several months and possibly more than a year instead of weeks to months), doubling the time required would not be feasible.

Type D programs are working to manifest something. Manifestation is basically the translation of an idea or desire into physical reality. This requires vast amounts of energy to do, and if that energy is only provided as a trickle, it takes long periods of times. Once again, more than one target goal is going to divide the energy and potentially make nothing result because of it, or make the results take an unreasonably long time to show up. Therefore... no Type D programs can be used together.

And for the same reason, no Type C with Type D.
Do you mean physical eneergy or subconscious energy if there is such a thing? Thanks for your replies

RE: Developing aura of sexiness description - Shannon - 01-04-2013

I mean whatever energy is necessary to accomplish the goal. In the case of a Type C, you need the energy necessary to power the new thinking stage and then the energy necessary for your body to respond to your new set of instructions and thinking with the actual physical changes.

With a Type D, it takes a lot of mental (and possibly other types of) energy to shape and bring about those changes that are being manifested.