Subliminal Talk
Crazy Sale - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Crazy Sale (/Thread-Crazy-Sale)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Crazy Sale - scottT - 07-31-2013

Sorry to bump, but is this still on for tomorrow? Although I have grabbed a few that I couldn't wait for, I have had my calendar marked for a while!

RE: Crazy Sale - Shannon - 07-31-2013

The sale and dates have already been announced once to those on our mailing list, and we will be releasing another announcement again today sometime. The Ridiculous Sale for August is going to start on August 1st, and go through August 2nd.

As has been stated before... 5th Generation programs will not be discounted, even in the Ridiculous Sales. Only 3rd and 4th Gen programs will be discounted during that sale.

And if you want BAMM, it will never be included in a sale. You must apply to get approval to purchase it, and it will never be discounted. Ever.

RE: Crazy Sale - adventurousman - 07-31-2013

So the sale would be open 24hrs straight and during that time we can buy any cd we want? Or do we've limited time like from 12-13 we can buy these cds and then the sale closes for those cds?

And I suppose the announcements would be made in this thread?

Also please check this out http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2358.html

thanks

RE: Crazy Sale - Ace - 07-31-2013

they don't sell cds......only digital downloads.

RE: Crazy Sale - Shannon - 08-01-2013

(07-31-2013, 06:24 PM)adventurousman Wrote: So the sale would be open 24hrs straight and during that time we can buy any cd we want? Or do we've limited time like from 12-13 we can buy these cds and then the sale closes for those cds?

thanks

As Ace points out, we only offer digital downloads.

The Ridiculous Sale will begin this morning on August 1st, 2013 and end sometime late in the day on August 2nd. It will be somewhere around 40 hours long.

You can purchase any program you like, but only 3rd and 4th Generation programs will be on sale during the Ridiculous Sale. I'll be changing prices at random as possible during both days, so it's sort of like an Easter egg hunt as well as a sale. We try to make it enjoyable and fun.

The announcements are made first to our newsletter (a week ago) and then in my personal thread in the men's section, not here. You'll get heads up, plus special information if you subscribe to our newsletter. It's free, and we typically only use it to announce the twice-yearly ridiculous sale.

RE: Crazy Sale - Edo - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 03:45 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(07-31-2013, 06:24 PM)adventurousman Wrote: So the sale would be open 24hrs straight and during that time we can buy any cd we want? Or do we've limited time like from 12-13 we can buy these cds and then the sale closes for those cds?

thanks

The Ridiculous Sale will begin this morning on August 1st, 2013 and end sometime late in the day on August 2nd. It will be somewhere around 40 hours long.

You can purchase any program you like, but only 3rd and 4th Generation programs will be on sale during the Ridiculous Sale. I'll be changing prices at random as possible during both days, so it's sort of like an Easter egg hunt as well as a sale. We try to make it enjoyable and fun.

The announcements are made first to our newsletter (a week ago) and then in my personal thread in the men's section, not here. You'll get heads up, plus special information if you subscribe to our newsletter. It's free, and we typically only use it to announce the twice-yearly ridiculous sale.

Shannon, when will the sale started? Is it according to Florida time or what? I've been waiting for 6 hours now (Indonesia, WIB time).

RE: Crazy Sale - Mz. Gem - 08-01-2013

Greetings sub peeps!

New to the forum, but have been lurking awhile..

I was excited to see this annual sale. It will allow me to pick up on some items I have been wanting to purchase, <hopefully> at a discount..

Boy, Shannon really makes you work for your discounts huh? Smile
I'm at work today, so I will have to keep popping in, in stealth mode to make sure I dont miss anything I have on my wish list.

Quick question.. I have added 2 items that are on sale now to my cart, will the online store hold those items at the discounted price until I am ready to puchase everything I want? Or will I have to actually puchase the subs at the price that I see it, when I see it, to get that price?

Thanks for your help..
Looking forward to utilzing some subs and contributing more to the forums.

(08-01-2013, 04:00 AM)Edo Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 03:45 AM)Shannon Wrote:

thanks

Shannon, when will the sale started? Is it according to Florida time or what? I've been waiting for 6 hours now (Indonesia, WIB time).

If you were on our mailing list, you'd know that. We sent out a reminder two weeks ago, and one this morning. It started around 8:30 am Eastern Time, and will run until late August 2nd Eastern Time.

(08-01-2013, 06:43 AM)Mz. Gem Wrote: Greetings sub peeps!

New to the forum, but have been lurking awhile..

I was excited to see this annual sale. It will allow me to pick up on some items I have been wanting to purchase, <hopefully> at a discount..

Boy, Shannon really makes you work for your discounts huh? Smile
I'm at work today, so I will have to keep popping in, in stealth mode to make sure I dont miss anything I have on my wish list.

Quick question.. I have added 2 items that are on sale now to my cart, will the online store hold those items at the discounted price until I am ready to puchase everything I want? Or will I have to actually puchase the subs at the price that I see it, when I see it, to get that price?

Thanks for your help..
Looking forward to utilzing some subs and contributing more to the forums.

The prices do not hold. Get it while it's hot. We get a lot of price snipers during the sale.

RE: Crazy Sale - wellsoci - 08-01-2013

3g subs come with 2 tracks? i really only listen to the stream at night with asc. how bout 4g subs, do they come with 3 tracks? thx, just want to buy some tonight.

RE: Crazy Sale - Jay - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 06:33 PM)wellsoci Wrote: 3g subs come with 2 tracks? i really only listen to the stream at night with asc. how bout 4g subs, do they come with 3 tracks? thx, just want to buy some tonight.

3G doesn't have a trickling stream track, just the ocean surf and the ultrasonic. If you want to use the trickling stream it has to be a 4G subliminal.

RE: Crazy Sale - wellsoci - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 06:50 PM)Jay Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 06:33 PM)wellsoci Wrote: 3g subs come with 2 tracks? i really only listen to the stream at night with asc. how bout 4g subs, do they come with 3 tracks? thx, just want to buy some tonight.

3G doesn't have a trickling stream track, just the ocean surf and the ultrasonic. If you want to use the trickling stream it has to be a 4G subliminal.

thanks man! can i use becoming irresistible 4g along with positive thinking and attitude 4g at the same time? i really wanted aura of dominance 3g, but hv to hv trickling stream. anything similar in 4g? thanks for the help!

RE: Crazy Sale - Jay - 08-01-2013

(08-01-2013, 07:46 PM)wellsoci Wrote:
(08-01-2013, 06:50 PM)Jay Wrote:

thanks man! can i use becoming irresistible 4g along with positive thinking and attitude 4g at the same time? i really wanted aura of dominance 3g, but hv to hv trickling stream. anything similar in 4g? thanks for the help!

Become Irresistible To Beautiful Women 8.0 is a type B/D hybrid, and Positive Thinking & Positive Attitude is a type B. So yes, you can use them together.

For future reference you might want to take a look at the following thread; it gives a clear outline on which type of subliminals are compatible with each other.

Aura of Dominance is part of Alpha Male 5.0, iirc. I'm not sure if there are any (single stage) 4g subs that incorporate the same effect as Aura of Dominance.

RE: Crazy Sale - Breeze - 08-01-2013

OGSF is on sale and there's no fucking way I can pay, well..don't you have another payment methods as I do not reside in US.