Subliminal Talk
Height Increase - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Height Increase (/Thread-Height-Increase)

Height Increase - SirYuri - 12-22-2012

Hi Shannon, I'm wondering if the height increase subs will still work even if you are more than 25 years old. I'm planning to experiment with it if you could give me a heads up. Thanks.

RE: Height Increase - Subeternal - 12-22-2012

(12-22-2012, 06:30 AM)SirYuri Wrote: Hi Shannon, I'm wondering if the height increase subs will still work even if you are more than 25 years old. I'm planning to experiment with it if you could give me a heads up. Thanks.

I wanted to try the same thing myself at some point in time. Shannon said once the femur is fused that it isnt possible anymore. Usually this occurs at around 25 years old for males. It truly would be an experiment to try and do it anyway since I'm 25 myself.

RE: Height Increase - Shannon - 12-22-2012

Unless something is possible that I don't know about yet, the femur fusing is where the vast majority of that ability cuts off. But hey, you never know. I have been surprised before.

RE: Height Increase - SirYuri - 12-22-2012

I got curious of this after I came across a blog of a little Chinese girl who was, if I'm not mistaken around 4'11" and she documented her progress in her blog. She used visualization and affirmations to increase her height by 4 inches after about less than a year of daily repetition of her routine.

And I said to my self, why not I try this out with my favorite ultrasonic subs? Who knows? Blush

RE: Height Increase - RainbowAbyss - 12-23-2012

I mention this elsewhere on the forum but I have used hypnosis and visualization
to increase my height at age 24 last year...I'm an identical twin and am now over 2 inches taller then my brother. It could have been postural or related to something other then actual growth (cartilage/spinal etc) but the increase came and has stayed.

RE: Height Increase - SirYuri - 12-23-2012

(12-23-2012, 04:35 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I mention this elsewhere on the forum but I have used hypnosis and visualization
to increase my height at age 24 last year...I'm an identical twin and am now over 2 inches taller then my brother. It could have been postural or related to something other then actual growth (cartilage/spinal etc) but the increase came and has stayed.

Nice inputs. Now I'm getting more convinced.

RE: Height Increase - Joronda - 12-28-2013

RainbowAbyss - I am intrigued how you managed this two inches? Did you go to a hympnotist?

I think 60% of adults in the world would love being two or more inches taller, and would willingly pay for guaranteed results to happen.

Could you get your identical twin to grow two inches to catch you up again as a TEST ????

How can someone visualize themselves being two inches taller without the conscious mind saying it is not possible?

SirYuri - do you think you will give height increase a try?

How would I find the Chinese girl's post of 4 inches taller and how old she is?

I think there are a lot of people with short legs, and the upper body is reasonably long. A sub to make the legs unfuse and grow longer would be in HOT DEMAND by 100 million people if results were guaranteed.

RE: Height Increase - Davidoff - 01-04-2014

Anybody got any journal on this?