Subliminal Talk
Second run through of AM 5.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Second run through of AM 5.0 (/Thread-Second-run-through-of-AM-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-05-2013

(01-05-2013, 10:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: That's because success is inevitable, when you refuse to accept anything else. Big Grin

Well that is me alright. I have refused to accept how my life has been and I have been taking steps to change it for several years now.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-06-2013

I have noticed in the past 48 hours that little things have been pissing me off, stuff that shouldn't really bother me. So, I can tell the program is getting to something.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Javier Gerardo - 01-07-2013

Hey spiritman.
I've read your Journey with your first run with AM 5.0. Good Luck on your second run.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-07-2013

(01-07-2013, 02:09 AM)Javier Gerardo Wrote: Hey spiritman.
I've read your Journey with your first run with AM 5.0. Good Luck on your second run.

Thanks Javier! I think I am going to have a better run through this time. Mostly, because I can feel myself staying calmer, not getting upset as much. Plus, just allowing things to happen when they're supposed to, instead of trying to force it to happen. Come to think of it, I have noticed lately that I don't seem to care what other people think. I just do my thing and allow people to say what they are going to say.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Shannon - 01-07-2013

Each time though is more growth.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-08-2013

I have noticed several women at work have been touching me a lot. They mostly will touch my shoulder or take their hand and squeeze my waist from the side. Shannon does AM have stuff in it to pick up on womens IOI?

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Shannon - 01-08-2013

Nope. Women aren't even mentioned in this version. (Except that you won't allow them to use, take advantage of, manipulate, control or walk on you.)

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-08-2013

Ok thanks.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-10-2013

Today I had to ask a co-worker to get something I needed, and he gave me an attitude about it. At that point, I felt the anger coming off the co-worker. So, as I was explaining to him why I was asking him to do something, I noticed was able to stay calm. I could feel myself boiling inside a tiny bit. However, I was able to maintain complete control the majority of the time.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-15-2013

I will be starting Stage 2 in five days. So, far I have noticed when I go places, I'm not as self conscious as I have been.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-16-2013

I just had some dreams that I vaguely remember. The first part I was in a auditorium. People were replacing brown or tan chairs with blue chairs. I am not sure what main purpose of that was. The next part involved the ocean. I saw two life rafts with one person on each one, and then I saw one or two people come out of the water near each life raft. Those people that came out of the water, put a hole in the rafts. The people on each raft, plus the rafts sank. This next part I only vaguely remember bits and pieces of. I was in a submarine with some guy whom I believed found a clue in regard to the life rafts being sunk. At that point, he got on the cb radio to notify the authorities.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-20-2013

I am now starting stage 2 of AM. One thing I have noticed towards the end of stage one, women have been giving me more looks. Plus, this one girl at work who is semi attractive, but who I'm not really into, has been touching me more. She has been laughing at jokes I make that aren't that funny, but give you a good chuckle. I do seem to be not taking things people say to me as seriously. For example, some guys at work like to clown on me, sometimes it crosses the line even though I know they're joking. Most of the time I would get pissed. However, at the moment I am slowing letting things like that just slide right off my back as the old saying goes. I think this is a good sign because I would take things too seriously, which currently I seem to be just letting things not faze me as much as they use too.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Sean - 01-20-2013

Nice! Sounds like Stage 1 cleared out some things that were causing you to be reactive, and an alpha acts instead of reacts.

RE: Second run through of AM 5.0 - Spiritman - 01-22-2013

(01-20-2013, 10:34 PM)Sean Wrote: Nice! Sounds like Stage 1 cleared out some things that were causing you to be reactive, and an alpha acts instead of reacts.

Yep I think so as well. I have noticed I am have more dreams in stage 2, in stage 1 I don't remember having any.