Subliminal Talk
Mofo's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mofo's Journal (/Thread-Mofo-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Mofo's Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-02-2013

(07-02-2013, 07:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: It's not so much trade secrets as the amount of work on my end it would take to answer that question, versus the amount of value it would bring to the table.

Value? I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I can understand it being complicated. Speaking of which, any suggestions on where I could find good reading on the subconscious or subliminals? Books or websites recommended by you would definitely catch my eye more than random google results, and I am quite interested in the subject.

RE: Mofo's Journal - Shannon - 07-04-2013

(07-02-2013, 07:15 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(07-02-2013, 07:11 AM)Shannon Wrote: It's not so much trade secrets as the amount of work on my end it would take to answer that question, versus the amount of value it would bring to the table.

Value? I'm not sure what you mean by that, but I can understand it being complicated. Speaking of which, any suggestions on where I could find good reading on the subconscious or subliminals? Books or websites recommended by you would definitely catch my eye more than random google results, and I am quite interested in the subject.

Value, as in, what you get out of it, versus the work I put into it.

I suggest you find yourself some books from the 1940's through 1960's on hypnosis. Specifically, books by Erikson, Bandler, Grinder, Elman. These are not always directly what you're asking for, or easy reading, but this is where you will find a lot of good information.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-04-2013

(07-04-2013, 08:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: Value, as in, what you get out of it, versus the work I put into it.

I suggest you find yourself some books from the 1940's through 1960's on hypnosis. Specifically, books by Erikson, Bandler, Grinder, Elman. These are not always directly what you're asking for, or easy reading, but this is where you will find a lot of good information.

Ah I see, and thanks for the recommendations! Looks like I'm going to the library this weekend! Smile

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 07-24-2013

Hey Sarge how's your Lib work goin? Could you share some of what you have read?

Anyway, its my 23rd day of doing BIATBW and I yet have to see how it works. Honestly looking at the script I see a road paved with beautiful women blatantly pursuing me on an ongoing basis. But alas I feel that I have stepped back. I had better days during my alpha run. Effects usually peaked during the 14th day/stage for Alpha. I don't know maybe its just resistance of some sort or maybe its just too early for me to look for results.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-24-2013

(07-24-2013, 06:35 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: Hey Sarge how's your Lib work goin? Could you share some of what you have read?

Anyway, its my 23rd day of doing BIATBW and I yet have to see how it works. Honestly looking at the script I see a road paved with beautiful women blatantly pursuing me on an ongoing basis. But alas I feel that I have stepped back. I had better days during my alpha run. Effects usually peaked during the 14th day/stage for Alpha. I don't know maybe its just resistance of some sort or maybe its just too early for me to look for results.

Hey man, sorry to hear about the slip, could it be that you aren't as convicted/occupied with doing things? I think that can really turn women on.

As for me, I haven't been able to find anything, though I do have a book called "Trance-Formation" by Richard Bandler that I decided to start to read. Haven't really read much of it yet to be able to comment on it though.

RE: Mofo's Journal - Fonzy3 - 07-24-2013

Hey Mofo, first time i'm posting on your journal. Interesting journal you've been on, in regards to your last post you might not have taken a step back. For a lot of personalities being able to relate to the most women is a strong possibility that you are attracting them and have put yourself in the works of being irresistible to them. having so many women in your life doesn't only mean that it is achieved through control but just as good a time you have with them and opening up the avenues where you are surrounded by women and inevitably wanted by most of them. Just say positive and believe that you will get there after all the bullshit.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 07-27-2013

@ Sarge - maybe. But I think its more of the after effects of Alpha being assimilated in my subconscious. Its like me trying to look for evidences of how the sub is working but my subconscious(which was fully soaked with Alpha subs for 6 months) is telling me to focus on what brings me gain(like focusing on my job). It's like I'm trying to do something but my subconscious is telling me to chill out and be unattached to the outcome. Its really hard to fight the subconscious. lol.

@Fonzy - thanks man. I've been following your journal from time to time. I love what Gratitude has brought into your life. It's quite an addictive feeling huh? I think you have nailed the thing on the head. Recently I've been feeling indifferent whether there's a gorgeous chick proximal to me. Instead I focus more on having fun. Whether she's interested or not it doesnt matter. All that matters is I had fun and that's it. But it doesnt discount my curiosity of how this thing works. I'm still all that interested in what **** this sub makes women do. lol

Been irritable and negative lately. Its like how I felt every time I go on through the first 3 stages of Alpha. But not really to that extent. I'm just pissed off at every thing stupid that people do. I have felt the effects of Alpha being integrated even after almost a month of not being exposed to Alpha stuff. Which draws me to the idea of doing Alpha again. Crazy dreams have popped up since my last post. From walking my dead dog to the filthy world of S&M and other taboo stuff (I dont engage in such things yet I dreamed about them).

edited: I think I'm liking the pissed off attitude right now. I feel like I'm becoming more like Logan(wolverine) with his badass IDGAF attitude. hahaha Maybe this is the manifestation of this line in the sub "If I am male, I now give myself complete permission to fully express my masculine sexiness and desirability, and I now do this effortlessly."

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 08-16-2013

Shannon does the Alpha Male sub still operate in the back of a user's mind even though he's not using it any longer? Coz I feel that there's always a continuous adjustment with regards to how I express my true alpha self. I feel that the leadership training is still going on even though I already finished doing the set. I find it amazingly natural. I used to dislike having specific positions because of the responsibility that comes with it but now I have been welcoming positions and additional responsibilities.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 08-24-2013

9 days more to go and its gonna be my 3rd month on BIATBW. Honestly I really don't see how this sub works. Was thinking maybe I'm just wasting my time and I'm better off doing another round of Alpha. Changes from Alpha feels natural but at the same time I am able to see the changes that are being made. With this sub, everything seems blah. Been thinking whether I'll do another round of Alpha or just precede with the wealth subs.

edited:
Maybe there is an effect on me. But Im quite not sure if its because of BIATBW. I have recently noticed that there is a decrease in my assertiveness(maybe this is what Shannon says the fade-away effect or probably caused by something else like fear, guilt or shame or the BIATBW(?)). I am also feeling that I somehow lost that "edge" that I got after going through alpha. Haven't been naturally dominant as I was two months ago.

and oh yeah I no longer have that deep sexy mofo voice.

RE: Mofo's Journal - K-Train - 08-24-2013

Thanks for the report Mofo. I think it's time Shannon just pulled BIABW until he upgrades it to 5G because it's just too damn hit and miss. Most other subliminals become obvious in effects by the 3 month mark but BIABW just seems...meh. its been like this ever since I've been on this forum and I can count on one hand the number of people who have seen worthwhile results. Im assuming you're using the 4G version correct?

RE: Mofo's Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-24-2013

The description in the store of BIABW made it sounds like the results were awesome. Hopefully Shannon get's around to these subs that need to be fixed. Maybe some of the users are just more receptive to that sub then others?

Mofo you were committed to it for a long while, if I was you I would use NSFM to boost your A game, you earned it.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 08-24-2013

@ KTrain - yup your right on. am using the 4G vers. Maybe it has something to do with the phrasing or wording that the my subconscious is finding hard to express/manifest. Or maybe its because I'm currently in a crossroad between women and wealth(yet again lol this damn high testosterone levels) Was thinking this would be a mini version of the "women throw their panties without any effort"(women magnet) sub. Big Grin but sadly no panties were thrown at me lol

@Fonzy - Yeah the description got me hooked too that's why I was so excited to try it. I was thinking it would amp the effects of alpha on me in the field of pickup(tables are turned). I consider myself quite receptive to subliminals except for this one. Results usually peaked at around 10-15 days for me. With regards to NSFM, thanks man imma put that on my A-list right after doing one of the minor wealth subs. Big Grin I'm quite curious with Angelfire's results. Seems she's very busy making millions already. Smile