Subliminal Talk
Mofo's Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Mofo's Journal (/Thread-Mofo-s-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Mofo's Journal - Shannon - 05-10-2013

(05-09-2013, 04:03 AM)SexyMofo Wrote: A question to Shannon:

I am very much in need of a big capital for investment. I really have no idea where to get it. What sub should I use in order for me to be able to raise the capital asap?

The best option is BASE, by itself.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 05-12-2013

@ Shannon - thanks man I'll give it a thought. Somehow I'm caught between TLM and BASE, not to mention US4G and EIP. lol

Nwei, I have been feeling this feeling that I am destined for greatness, and it has been building since I started stage 5. It is actually making me feel able to do and achieve anything that I would want to. I have recently become more productive, more positive and more stable. I have been surprising myself lately with things that I once thought I couldn't do but now I do them with confidence. I believe great things are yet to come. Onward! Smile

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 05-16-2013

Aura of dominance rocked on all throughout today. Haven't felt like this since my last alpha run through. Everywhere I go its like I genuinely own the place. Ridiculously mad respect from people everywhere I go. This really got me addicted to Alpha and I'm getting addicted to it again. It's quite a powerful feeling of just being, not even trying. Effortless is and understatement.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 06-01-2013

Last few days Stage 5 I didn't quite feel sure of myself. Am on my 2nd day of stage 6 and I believe it feeling of being unsure of myself has resolved.

Today I had a proposition to some of my family members with regards to funding an investment and sadly they turned it down. In the past I used to get stuck up with the feeling of rejection, but today it was different. I felt that it really didn't matter if I had their support on it or not. I said to myself, "if it must be then it's up to me." And those words kept repeating over and over inside my head. I felt very self sufficient and self-sufficient. And I know that it'll work out well for me with or without them. I also thought it's one of the cores that I should develop in order to be a great Alpha Male Entrep. I now feel more free to do and achieve whatever it is that I want to achieve. And it feels more solid, more grounded. Looking back towards the beginning of my AM 5.0 journey I now see myself more matured. I'm now quite far from the boy that I used to be. I like this feeling...

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 06-13-2013

14th day on Stage 6

I have successfully persuaded some members of my family into my investment. Which makes me rather happy. It surprises me how "blah" i felt when they told me that they wanted to be partners with me. Self reliance is really kicking in high gear now. I now see the value of not being attached to the outcome. I feel its more grounded now. Somehow these days I feel my cards are slowly coming to place at the right time. I also noticed that I'm dressing up more, liking myself more and this in turn makes me happy. It's like its on a loop cycle. The only thing that I am somewhat alarmed is I think I'm developing a little bit of Male-pattern blindness. It's like I tend to not give an F about what's going on around me that I somehow am not able to see and determine the slight messages that women give off. And oh yeah my libido has been at an all time low. A question to Shannon: What gives???

RE: Mofo's Journal - Shannon - 06-13-2013

AM is about you, internally becoming stronger within yourself. To do that, you need to stop worrying about, focusing on, caring about distractions externally, including women. AM aims to focus you internally on your own growth and advancement. When you do, the growth happens - but some things fall away. It's not permanent that they fall away, it's just a matter of where you are focusing. Right now you are focusing internally, on self improvement.

Word of warning. Doing business with family or friends is like doing business with your enemy: it can be extremely dangerous. Make sure you cover yourself extremely well legally, or you'll regret it later on.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 06-15-2013

With regards to your take on doing business with fam members:

Yeah I have to agree with you on that. It's more of a double-edged sword. And its main root is familiarity. Since they are the one's closest to you, they also know all of your weaknesses. right? I'll be taking your warning seriously.

Onward with the update:

I have been previously ranting about becoming blind to females cues. Today I got my blindfold off. Been seeing how women have been hitting on me even in the subtlest of forms. I also noticed that I am more acutely aware of body language as if I knew how to read them all along. Its like my reality is shifting once again. I pretty much don't sweat the small stuff now and am keen on asserting myself on things that I usually wouldn't. I am loving how the pieces of the AM puzzle are coming together.

RE: Mofo's Journal - Shannon - 06-17-2013

Doing business with friends or family is a bad idea not just because they know your weaknesses, but because successful business interactions require a certain degree of respect and formality between the parties involved. In a friendly situation, that is rare. In family, there is always a hierarchy, and respect may or may not figure in. But family may feel too comfortable with you to take you seriously, honor their part of the bargain, or stay within their agreed boundaries. It's usually a recipe for drama and failure to do business with family and/or friends unless you have that sort of respect and understanding.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 06-19-2013

@ Shannon - you have good points there. Maybe as I am able to move to BASE i would be able to attract more partners that would be able to help me get this thing come up. As of the moment, I am stuck with doing business with relatives. In our culture family is a very tightly knit group and that is why most businesses here are run by families. Even the tycoons here have their family members involved in every aspect of their businesses. Smile

Had social anxiety come up yesterday and this morning but during the afternoon it vanished completely. It was as if the anxiety never occurred to me. I find it rather odd sometimes that things like this happen, and they happen a lot. Maybe its like my social muscles are getting stretched and exercised subconsciously. Feeling my new self emerge from the old cocoon...

RE: Mofo's Journal - Shannon - 06-19-2013

Tightly knit cultures tend to focus more n family, and there are more rules for how family interacts and more focus on the boundaries and respect for station in a family, so I can see that making the success rate be higher in such cases. BASE is designed to help you find the perfect people for you to do business with.

RE: Mofo's Journal - SexyMofo - 07-01-2013

Imma have to admit, I am having difficulty in choosing what sub to proceed with. I just finished Alpha and I'm quite happy that I'm done with it for now. A couple of months ago I have been constantly planning on which sub to do after doing alpha and have come up with long lists of "to do" subs with countless variations. Now am just scraping them all off hahaha But I'm definitely going to use BASE but for the mean time Im going to leave all the self improvement stuff and use BIATBW. This sub has been tickling my imagination with regards to how it works and how it will enhance my Alpha experience. Crossing my fingers on this one. Shannon, please do surprise me. :p

Last night I ended Stage 6 of Alpha. I have noticed that I am way more assertive this time around. Been calling people on their shit on a regular basis. I like how I am able to convey my message when calling people on their shit, it's unapologetic, straight to the point and with grace. My dreams mostly consist of me being a leader of some sort in a situation and I see this manifesting in my reality. It was a fun ride and I would gladly run Alpha in the future. To summarize here's the Alpha description:

Have let go of any negative self image, attitudes, thoughts and beliefs about yourself. - yep this one here definitely

Have a powerful, positive sense of self respect, self esteem, self image and self worth. - Definitely

Have unshakable self confidence. - Definitely

Be unaffected by rejection. - Haven't experienced rejection. People have been a lot more open to me

Treat women as people to enjoy the company of, without taking them too seriously, needing them, or being easily upset by them. - Yes. Things just got further enhanced

Have released expectations towards women, which often lead to bad choices, actions, attitudes, thinking and responses. - Yes! it just further improved my IDGAF attitude. nice touch there

Be self sufficient and self reliant mentally, emotionally and otherwise. - its more solid now

No longer be, or come across to others as “needy”. - I have eliminated neediness this time around and it feels really good not to need anything or anybody

Take good care of yourself, your hygiene and your appearance, not just because you want to be attractive to beautiful women, but because it makes you feel good about yourself. - been a lot more conscious about my health and appearance. definitely a plus. Was able to eliminate coffee and soda in my diet. Am now losing inches around my waist Big Grin

Be able to effortlessly approach any woman you want – and the more attractive you find her, the easier it will be. - to the best of my knowledge I havent done this. I dont feel the need to approach any woman. I do approach women but this time around I don't have any agenda in the back of my mind.

Be selective about whom you spend your time with, and which women you give your time, interest and affections to. - I now don't dig single women with children(my ex was one) and married women. Their now off of my list not even for a ONS

Exude an aura of confidence, commanding presence and authority, which gets you respect, attention and obedience. - was evident all throughout my run through. This is one of my favorite part of alpha.

Exude an aura of sexiness that makes you much more attractive to the beautiful women you encounter. The more beautiful they are, the more attracted and interested they will be. - Have seen this in action. But I'm aiming to amp this up with BIATBW. I feel lazy when it comes to girls. They now have to come to me Big Grin

Have a Zen attitude, which keeps you calm when other guys would lose control, thus demonstrating your self control and mastery of the situation – an Alpha/dominant male trait. - I have been very calm recently, but there are still occasionally "mini-rage" events like just now. I crumpled a piece of paper sticking on the side of my screen that was producing noise. lol

Display graceful, confident body language, which broadcasts your power and dominance to all, but especially females (for whom body language is a very important way of communicating, and thus determining the men they are interested in). - YES!!!

Display the attitude, thinking, actions and speech patterns of an Alpha/Dominant Male. - Yes!!!

No longer seek approval from others, nor be concerned with what they think of you or what you do or say. - Yes!!!

Be your own man, who does what he wants, when he wants, how he wants, where he wants. - YES!!! Definitely!!!

Be in control when dealing with women, and especially beautiful women or women you are interested in. - Wasn't my major focus during this run through but yes I was mostly in control

Be entirely unconcerned about “getting the girl” or achieving sexual interaction, which will make the ladies perceive you as higher status, higher value, and more worthy of both. - Yes. But I dont know how the higher status part comes into play.

Be easily able and willing to walk away from people and situations you don”t like, and TELL HER NO – whether it”s to her asking for sex or anything else. - I do walk away from situations that I dont like. I feel its not worth my time.

Be in complete control of yourself and your environment, and YOU will be the one who controls when, how, and with whom you have sex. - No sex for this run through. Oh wait there was. It was more of a make up sex lol But we eventually broke up because she became too needy.

Develop and display a fantastic sense of humor, which will make you socially popular and attractive to others, especially beautiful women. - I am completely blind with regards to this one.

Be entirely comfortable in social situations of any type, whether they are familiar to you or not.
And do it all while being polite and graceful! - Feeling very comfortable in situations that usually made me nervous. Its quite an improvement

New inclusions for Version 5.0:

• Acceptance of, and feelings of deservedness of, being treated well - Yup

• Deserving respect from others - Yup

• Self love and liking yourself - Yup

• Valuing yourself - Yup

• Extended ego balancing - Yup. I wonder how this works

• Strong, centered masculinity and masculine presence - Yup

• Destruction of negativity within you concerning yourself and others, and replacement with positivity - Yup

• Self acceptance with continual striving to be better than you are - Definitely

• Destruction of laziness - uh I havent seen this in full throttle

• Motivation boost - yup

• Doing what needs to be done, because it needs to be done, and that is the way of the Alpha -yup

• Extroversion enhancement and training - Yup

• Self forgiveness - YUP

• Social stability, skill and strength -Yup

• Overcome abandonment issues - YUP

• Success training - Yup

• Gratitude - Yup. Peaked in Stage 3 I think. Same as Success training

• Self trust - I do trust my self more

• Self image of man, instead of boy - this is a big one which helped me become more mature

• Leadership training and development - I do fit in to my role as a leader but sometimes I am reluctant

• Decisiveness training - havent seen this yet. Had problems in deciding which sub to do after alpha

• Authenticity and congruency training - been very frank lately

• Destruction of jealousy and possessiveness, and replacement with self security, self reliance and self satisfaction - YUP. It helped me move past my ex.

• Constant self growth and progress - I now do strive to be better every day in everything that I do

• And more! - I don't know about this more. Could Shannon shed some light on this?

P.S. Was way too drunk sleepy last night. Just filled in the missing stuff

RE: Mofo's Journal - Shannon - 07-01-2013

Quote:• And more! - I don't know about this more. Could Shannon shed some light on this?

He could, but he's not going to. Big Grin

RE: Mofo's Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 05:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: He could, but he's not going to. Big Grin
Damn trade secrets! Thing is, it could even be as little as 1 additional thing, you never know. Dodgy

RE: Mofo's Journal - Shannon - 07-02-2013

It's not so much trade secrets as the amount of work on my end it would take to answer that question, versus the amount of value it would bring to the table.