Subliminal Talk
Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound (/Thread-Journey-of-a-Natural-Alpha-from-here-to-Infinity-and-Beyound)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-12-2013

SO as of today I officially changed over to Ultra Success in 4g, after weeks and months of using Luck Magnifier 4g ,and after leaving this now former lousy ass job I Had here, I decided to start using U S,as needed for awhile. Luck Mag, is still in there in my subconscious mind,so I figure that ULtra Success with help promote The L M programming as well as Ultra Success,will help bring on new n better options and oppurtunities as well. I am However NOT Using LM and US Back to back,this is NOT recommeded based on the B/D hybrid combo and Ultra's design. For now I AM JUST using Ultra Success to help was I Switch into Faith in Action mode- proactive,solutions ,options,alternative and possiblities( of which there always is solutions,options,alternative,and Possiblities in one way one, sort or another). Now Moving Forward.
This Town of Dickinson North Dakota has tons and tons and tons of Jobs available,even people who flip hambergers's are making 15 -16 bucks an hour to do so, the rippling effects of the Oil Boom here
in North Dakota.

Ya gotta make the wages here appetizing for folks,otherwise they 'run off' to the oil fields and platforms to make 25 to 100 or more a day,and Dickinson is left as damn near a Ghost town,so the wages have to be comparable least partially to such. There's an old saying "Life is a Banquet but Most Poor Bastard's are Starving to Death" ( oppurtunity for a BAMM plug: Do it!) MY point is that in a region where things are booming and oppurtunities abound theres NO way IM gonna allow myself to stay in a lousy ass job that sucks royally. THis place work/job was so demanding,so critical of everything, so judgemental and shaming that you could shit gold bricks and it still would not've been enuff for these pricks! honestly after 4 1/2 weeks of thier fear guilt shame tatic's I said F- it Im done. NOT to mention they have a 75% turn over rate,wonder why?:-) some idiots never wanna wake up!
I vowed after having been thru this humiliating experience that I WILL NEVER ever allow myself to placed in such a position again, it was humilating and now that its over...Im done,soooo & thru with that bulls***.

IM on to the next better higher experience employment wise. damn I can wait to get on BAMM. even though I Have overcoming fear guilt and shame and Alpha Male waiting in the wings, I still am going forward with BAMM when the time comes in Febuary/March if not sooner. As soon as I can do it I WILL! IM ready and ready to git it on deeply and to git it all started. thanx. In Intgerity and IN Respect,Keith.
PS: It amazes me that in a town where there are sooooo many many job oppurtunites,that people choose to stay in such an abusive enviroment (as the one I just left) for years and years and years. NO thanx. In this life we have but only so much time,while we're here on Earth, I refuse to leave my life behind and living life for a damn pay check alone. Its all about choice even if it is sometimes scary to make such a move. so onward to better things. NcBear.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Sean - 01-12-2013

Good work leaving that place! You'll find better work quickly in an environment like that.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-12-2013

Thank Ya Sean. Man that Means a Helluva lot to Me. Much appreciated. NO Bull. BAMM's Next on da list. Keith -NCBear

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-13-2013

For Ex:Advanced Forgiveness for self,family,nation,world- this new technology's potential to create Advanced -"Damn Near Anything"_____ Fill in the Blanks, is approaching- where as before you'd have to spend hours and hours and weeks and months and months and years and years ,now what took'forever' cant take a hike right on into 'from minutes to hours to a few weeks' with a refresher thrown in for good measure as deemed needed,depending on the program. This Means YOUR Bringing something to the Earth Plane that the world has NEVER seen before and if it has in ancient times its been sooooo on ago that NO one remembers...this is historic,phenomional and to be witness to it and knowing that one could be a participant in it,is just astounding! Yes some of us "Get it" Man. Time Jumping comes to Mind....with that the change in one's destiny line and probablities increase for the positive is exponential - Faster Tighter,more powerful RESULTS!
this is MY Therium,MY Hypothisis,MY insight here....seeking beyound the Veil. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Sean - 01-14-2013

Keith, what do you mean, here?

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-14-2013

We interrupt building Stage 8 of BAMM to rebuild the Ocean Surf masked component of Ultra Success 4G. The finished product should be available shortly, and then we'll make it available to all who desire it who have purchased a copy already. <------- SHannon's quotes fro His Journal.

I still Have My Old CD copy in 3G from 'the company" of Ultra Success. I also bought the updated Version in 4g when it first came out via Mp3. How do I now connect online to download the 4G version including ocean surf? MY download of U S 4G is located in the now OLD site of Indigo Mind. HOw would I access the new version,as many maybe wondering??? thank you . Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 01-14-2013

(01-14-2013, 02:11 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: We interrupt building Stage 8 of BAMM to rebuild the Ocean Surf masked component of Ultra Success 4G. The finished product should be available shortly, and then we'll make it available to all who desire it who have purchased a copy already. <------- SHannon's quotes fro His Journal.

I still Have My Old CD copy in 3G from 'the company" of Ultra Success. I also bought the updated Version in 4g when it first came out via Mp3. How do I now connect online to download the 4G version including ocean surf? MY download of U S 4G is located in the now OLD site of Indigo Mind. HOw would I access the new version,as many maybe wondering??? thank you . Keith

Sorry, Keith, I got confused. I was fixing an error in the Ocean Surf masked track of Luck Magnifier, not Ultra Success. If you want to download that, just send a contact to us through store e-mail and request it - of course presuming you have previously purchased it in 4G, which I believe I recall you have.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-15-2013

OK got it thanx man. I sent a message to one of the staff members and got a prompt response.
Much sooner than I thot I would. Nice touch! (U Know who you are) I was able to download Luck Magnifier str8 into my computer. Appreciate the Upgrade/Re-Do.

Still On Ultra Success for the 5th str8 day in a row....yesterday got a free round trip,gifted set of Very Nice Cutlery,and a 30 pound or more, Smoked Turkey. All 'laid' @ My door step,so to speak. 5th day of the program Man. dang this sucker is Kickin' but Subtly, its not a loud bang bang rah rah,rather a nice mellow flows right in,kind of thing,thats my expereince of U S thus far. Still think that after Many months of Luck Mag. Usage that thats all still active and on going,even after use- i.e. the Rippling Effect. Good stuff Shannon.
PS: Oh and a very very deep signifigant dream about reconciliation amoung people's,directly,nation wide and world wide as well. Dreamt this Yesterday.
NO small potatoes it was much deeper dream than a 'regular' dream,
Very encouraging and well beyound the 'norm' of regular dreaming. I"ll leave it at that. peace be with you. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-16-2013

Update: Left "Hideous" Job Last week,I'd've been happier working at a Morge;-) I swear! Applied for New job yesterday online at Job/Carrerr Center,follow up with in person brief meet n greet-drop off physical resume @ 2pm or so,get call back 9:30 am,next morining, less than 24 hours later,interview tommarow. If Job comes thru,which I believe it WILL Be offered to Me, that means = Left job- one week later have new job and that within two days of applying.
I'd saying Ultra Success is working. Gotta give Prop's to Supplication, Circle of Pr****'s,INtenion,Faith in Action and Luck Magnifier as well. Course it doesn't hurt to be in a region where jobs are plentiful,even still,One has to make the effort,sow the good seeds to 'get there' and apply one's self. Again,Yes I'd say Ultra Success is working.(For the record,have used LM and Ultra Success off n on for 3 years now,depending on what was going on,what I Needed and what I Needed to accomplish and/or running other programs,in between like Absolute Self Confident,Be Irresistible Attractive to ,ect, I Think that makes a difference in the result and speed depending,the longer you've been running 'it',whatever program(s) just depends though. some folks run something for a week and BAMM(pun intended) there the results are right in front of them.) NcBear.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-17-2013

On Becoming a Multi-Millionaire...shit ,1,200 Buck aint shit compared to what yer gonna git in the end not to mention become an even better,more refined person along the way. I Mean damn. Once this sucker takes off, and People start to REALLY GET what all it REALLY DOES, they're gonna be on it Like white on Rice!! I swear(deep southern accent optional!) So No Naw,12 hundred buck aint that much for a major return investment. Nuff said. thats MY vibe on that!
NcBear-Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 01-17-2013

From what I see this thing doing, without even having finished Stage 1, $1,200 is about what I should be charging just for what it does aside from making you a multi-millionaire. I am floored... 5G build format seems to become more powerful as the script becomes more complex! Not that I am *ever* going to build anything this ridiculously complex again, mind you, but...

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-18-2013

Andrews Journal Quotes "The **** is this world I'm living in? How is everyone so blind?"... how was -I- blind?
I can't look at people the same way anymore. Most are all numb, asleep, and foolish to a degree that makes me laugh. I can't look at things the same way anymore, or ideas. My reality has been permanently altered, but I chose it to steer this change, and I will never go back.<----Andrew's

Keith's response: One since I got this to planet a part of me NEVER went to sleep,never fully suscumbed to the great sleep walker routine,blinder;s on. 23 years ago now...I met a spiritual teacher of whom I still work with to this day,that REMOVED the rest of the deep veil from my awareness,from my eyes ,as it were. I Have never been the same since. The Numb,alseep and foolish routine is so pervasive that it is incredible. much of it for mewould be laughable if it werent for the fact that these same asleep at the wheel Po-Jama-People(Frank Zappa song/Lyric's) are creaitng sooo much suffering and heart ache for the rest of US that is not so funny in that sense,but yes one has to laff at the bafonery and blant arrogance/ego-ed out ness of it all.
ONe of thee Main REASONS I Kid you NOT for Me wanting and determining to be wealthy/rich/gobs of money is so that I can move waaaay the hell out in da stix/country ass place out yonder waaay out yonder a piece so that I dont have to be around this tiring,draining,sometime exhausting(emotionally) routine of asleep ass people. thank Gawd for the record that there are more than just a few of us around who are more than a wee bit outside the Matrix and conventional-ness(thinking,acting ,programmed,ect) there was a psychic I Knew once who had a circle of psychic friends who used to refer to the po-jama people as the 'Mun-danes'. its really NOT about being a spiritual snob here at all,not at all,but when you start to come outta of this muck and mire of drabness,uncreativeness and the like you'll really start to see just how much we need to wake The F*** Up in a very real tangible ways on this planet. I';ve been saying it sharing it call it for more than 40 years I swear. So hell yes I wanna be rich, so I can move the fuck out and be away from it all yet come into the cities for a minute and get my fill,.MY city fix and get the fuck outta dodge,back to the stix. I want to have give and take,with other's when I WANT IT and not when its forced or put upon me as such. I felt this way for year and practice it with every chance I git. Hell yes I wanna be rich a Multi-Millionaire 2 or 3 Mill or more... its thru Inspiration and F-ing Frustration too,that I want to be Rich! Both are a 'Muther' with it comes to motivation. It'll be interesting to see down the road how it all goes once I 'm FULLY INTO BAMM even the first stage. dayummmm sam this is gon'be flippin awesome. I Know this stuff is gonna kick my ass royally but IM gonna ride this muther all the way out to da STIX- out chawn'der,where Bigfoot hangs out.;-) Cheers! to Wealth and that ABUNDANTLY! NCBear- Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-18-2013

You know your journeys always inspires me. I've been so far and so long removed now from "jobs" that what you've done there sounds like rocket science to me. Moving to a foreign place, having to move again once you're there, hitting the pavement and getting a job, then getting another job...that's an entirely different grit than the grit in my life. Sure my grit is dealing with the stresses of entrepreneurship (I've been doing my own business for 5 years now) but from my vantage point I can clearly see you've got strength and lots of it. <<<------ ANdrew;s word form His Journal today.

Keith responses: Thank you so Much Andrew I am Humbled. Sincerely. its so nice to be agknowledged for one stregnths and to just be agknowledged. Thank YOU ANdrew for the Perspective Man!

I do admit it does take a lot of Guts and some serious balls to get up pack up move from ones homeland and warm hearted people too,to come out to the Hinterlands in the middle of friggin November no less,by train,trusting MYself ,Life/Source. It was a Very Bold Move and took guts but it also at times was scary as shit,too! NO Lie .In addtion, and knowing ONLY one Person- who then after 2 days had already turned a cold shoulder to me and basically abandonded MY ass- dissapeared and left for work 2 hours away, saw him twice in four weeks- BOOM. I was out in the middle of Bum-Do-Dah NOrth Dakota, didnt know a soul ,got a job in a week. Just left that Job a week ago,got an even better Job as of today a week later NO BULL. Have moved three times in one weekend: I count the first place I Lived as one,because I had to pack up and move out,second place was a real nice house,but a very crowed noisy house, in addition,to 3 adults, two dawgs and a 19 year old 'teenages' who threw a hissy fit,and slammed a damn door on some one else,that shook the entire house.
I Left the next day as I called the Guy I'd meet two weeks earlier. who still had the apartment/bedroom still available(as it turns out he'd been outta town for the holidays and really had not promoted a move in person as result.) I called him,jumped on it and was there that sunday afternoon/ I test drove the house situation of which you really dont get to do very often and within a day I knew it was NOT for me.
So I found a right 'fit' for now, with the apartment.much more quiet and peace. MY roommate works night shift mostly so we dont have that much give n take which has its pro's and cons too. nonetheless over all its a much much better fit than either two place before. all this is 2 months.
PLus NOW I begin the new job next wednesday,today is the 1/18/2013( for my looking back on this reference) Once I balance and stablelize with the new Job then I start looking around for A PLACE OF MY OWN again, gosh its been too too long. either that or a really really cool decent communcative healthy roomate or a Beloved one. Otherwise its Me and MY own abode.
Its NOT about ,for Me,being a Geographical Gypsy,so much as is it is about finding the 'right fit' for me.
I do MY best NOT to buy into the collective beliefs about availablity be it jobs/work/housing/oppurtunies. I refuse to buy it - "it" being the fear based limited negative lack beliefs that hang around sooo many people. who needs it I dont. I damn shure dont need nor want it. So I keep MY process to myself and move towards what I want and need and the results speak for themselves. I've been doing these kinds of things quietly for years Man.....for years. So yes it does take balls to do this stuff but YOU can do it too,in yer own way. I-m hear to tell ya ,ya can! I know you can.( I Mean whom ever is reading this,may it be an encouragement to YOU,too!)

This is also WHY I KNOW I CAN BECOME A MILLIONAIRE,I KNOW IT,I KNOW I CAN. that is Because:

I've had decades of practice in light of 'working it' as well as sheilding out the Bullsheet,too! again who needs it? I dont. U dont. We dont.

Once I add BAMM to da Mix,its on Baby its ON!! Big time! Come on Febuary. I will save a Big Chunk of MY income in the month of febuary especially for BAMM, an Mp3 player,Blank CD's and perhaps even a real nice set of over-the-ear-headphones Just for the arrival of BAMM. feathering the nest,and waiting for the STORK to arrive:-). This thang is gonna be a Muther to use but Ohhhhh whaddah Muther! grinzzzz. and Im gonna ride it all the way out to da stix. waayy out chonder! Thanx again Andrew, and thank you Shannon for creating and at this point STILL creating a helluva wave,a helluva ride called BAMM.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-20-2013

Ultra-Success is kicking MY ass in some very good ways and some very very powerful ones too. IM Glad this thing is in 4g for now,cos its muther to deal with. dreams,insights,from jealousy, to appreciation to resentments,divine discontentments,success,all coming thru in both the waking states as well as dreams states,since using this program,rather re-starting-it- again,two weeks into it now...new job, and more.

I seem to go thru this "a-hole" stage while on U S,IM hoping it'll smooth out soon. I Know too that with Utilizing Ultra Success,that I am also being prep-ed for BAMM,MY thots and focus are 'there' on BAMM and Ultra seems to be correlating along those lines as well. As stated I'm already in the "Event",I swear its really something to watch not to mention,to experience,alike..

As Bachman Turner OverDrive( Go Bears!) once sang: " Baby Ya aint seen nothin' yet!"- BAMM Im shure is gonna put Me on a whole new level of my be-ing and the way I am here on Earth,growth wise,expression wise and otherwise. Thats an Update rap for now. Keith.