Subliminal Talk
Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound (/Thread-Journey-of-a-Natural-Alpha-from-here-to-Infinity-and-Beyound)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 01-06-2013

All 12 stages continuously destroy guilt, shame and fear. It is to be removed and never allowed to regain a foothold.

Resistance to this program is simply and laughably futile, and will inevitably be overcome, crushed and destroyed, regardless. Just wait until you feel what this thing feels like to use. You're going to know immediately that I am not kidding when I say resistance is laughably futile.

The removal of poverty thinking is in the first three stages (the "ignition group") and the second three stages (the "launch group"), and is refreshed elsewhere later.

The set is designed to act so that each stage lifts you a little higher, and but the set is still self-compatible when used back-to-back with itself. That is, Stage 1 is compatible for use after Stage 12, and it creates a cycle of growth and an upward spiral of ever strengthening success based thinking and action.

When I release it, I'll explain at least some of the more than 212 sub-goals the program contains, and it will make more sense.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-06-2013

Outta F****ing Sight Man. thanx. looking forward to it. I can see sooooo much Lack in my life and how I want that all to shift change and become none existant in my life becuz its NO Longer exists within me.
thanx so much for the insight and info and fer making this magnificant program,Shannon. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-07-2013

SHannon's- latest: ' got distracted from building Stage 7 of BAMM by experimenting with new variants of self optimizing scripts and came up with some very interesting and impressive new options.'

MY question DOES THIS ALSO mean,Shannon,that some of these variants will Be going into the New and Even More improved BAMM programs
(12 stages)????
Along with the other removal stuff.fear guilt shame. Removing,destroying Self Sabotage and Bloated Ego prevention are included ,also?
Cant wait to FEEL the Power of this Rocket called BAMM. Me thinks it is to be felt to be believed !! thanks very Much. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 01-07-2013

BAMM 2.0 is already more than half built. I'm not going to start over to include these things. If I am sufficiently insane, I may rebuild it next year. But that's questionable, given how ridiculous this thing is to build.

I'm more looking for a single stage SSF I can make work as well or better than the six stage version for the majority of people, and with it being based so closely on the OE, I expect it would work about 3-5 times faster. The next release of the six stage variant will also include the OE, but it's better suited for extreme resistance based in fear.

BAMM 2.0 is technology-frozen for build. Believe me, you won't mind. lol

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-07-2013

Grinzzz Grinzzz Grinzzzz Shannon. cool-ness cool-ness cool-ness. all sound very groovy,hip & to the Point,Shannon. thank you for responding and that so soon. wow!

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-09-2013

All 12 stages continuously destroy guilt, shame and fear. It is to be removed and never allowed to regain a foothold. <-------Shannon's quote
My Response:
Are they then replaced with Wisdom and Class, as you shared with SargeMaximus,about removal of F,G.S???
I swear man to remove fear guilt and shame at its core no longer to be fed at all...is worth more that 1,2000 alone,how do put a price tag on 5 decades of suffering from this shit to have it be removed deeply as well when and if a refresher is needed to clear more 'stuff',to have the program, readily availabe is something you cant put a much of a price tag on really.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 01-09-2013

Wisdom and class is a part of BAMM, along with heightened intellect and much more... but specifically, guilt shame and fear are replaced with joy, love and something else I cannot remember off the top of my head right now.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-09-2013

Thank YOU. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-10-2013

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 2
I have been doing some experiments with making my programs produce more obvious results faster, and I have made what appears to be a significant discovery. Of course this is very preliminary, but it looks like a way to achieve results in a very short amount of time, under some circumstances. Testing will of course take time... but it looks promising.

MY Response: Man its just unflipping believable what yer doing and the good shit you just KEEP coming Up with it. I Mean its incredible. NO shit,Man. Even if some of it is in the preliminary stages of development. The abouve rendering by You Shannon - on making the programs work even faster,ect.
dayummmmm. its like an artist who just keeps writing and creating unbelievably powerful,moving,stirring Music in Song. Dayuuummmmm. YOU, to,Me put the friggin energizer bunny to flipping shame man,I swear. OK breakfast time at 1:20 pm Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 01-10-2013

My goal is eventually to make my programs - those that are Type B - work as quickly and obviously as, if not moreso than, properly done hypnosis. That is, minutes to hours. Other types I would like to be able to kick in within minutes to hours, as the "ignition and liftoff" and then continue that trend with, to use a NASA term, a second rocket stage.

Imagine this... a painkiller sub that works faster than taking a pain pill, and at least as well. I believe this sort of thing is actually do-able, and I'm going to try to make it happen.

As for what the technology could be used in... I'll know better when I am finished developing it. If, of course, it ends up being something that survives testing. But I believe it will.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - SargeMaximus - 01-10-2013

(01-10-2013, 05:43 PM)Shannon Wrote: My goal is eventually to make my programs - those that are Type B - work as quickly and obviously as, if not moreso than, properly done hypnosis. That is, minutes to hours. Other types I would like to be able to kick in within minutes to hours, as the "ignition and liftoff" and then continue that trend with, to use a NASA term, a second rocket stage.

Imagine this... a painkiller sub that works faster than taking a pain pill, and at least as well. I believe this sort of thing is actually do-able, and I'm going to try to make it happen.

As for what the technology could be used in... I'll know better when I am finished developing it. If, of course, it ends up being something that survives testing. But I believe it will.
This has got my interest. Which programs are Type B? What kinds of things could they do? Could you make more complex programs (like the AM) work this way too?

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-10-2013

IM willing to bet He could SargeMaximus,as in make more complex programs work even faster ,minutes to hours sort of thing,given enough time to develop them,as such.... Shannon knows for shure and will know better once its all made it thru the testing zone and if he says He believes it will. Bank on it Bro.
Its just gonna be an incredible year on many levels...ready for the fuel injected ride of your life man?
I am,thats fer damn shure. thats my 3 cents worth tonight. butta Im digging the heck out of all of this...Keith
PS: Shannon ,I swear you remind of the Scientist/Professor in Back to da Future,Man. I swear.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 01-11-2013

The value of "Instant on" effects varies from subject to subject. Aphrodisiacs, pain relief, confidence... these can benefit from effects in minutes. Some things, like weight loss, can be "kicked in" very quickly, but may not produce concrete results any faster. More than 2-3 pounds a week is dangerous, and I'm already doing that (2-3 pounds a week) for the majority who use the weight loss.

Achieving these ridiculous speeds may take some time to research and develop fully. I'm finding that as usual, the concept is possible, but complex to deal with. I have six prototypes and all six work, but under different circumstances and with different people. I have to find the best one to go with, and then optimize it and test it under a wide variety of conditions.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-11-2013

RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 2
I am building a set of prototypes for testing this new high speed possibility. I should be building Stage 8. I wonder if this is a creative form of resistance. However, the potential for the new idea is staggering. So, I'm allowing myself a little time off from BAMM to build these, because once they're built, testing is easy.

Response Me: I Know it gets reduntdant but what the hay! "Dayyyyyyuuummm" grinzzz.... honestly man this IS "Back to da future"- changing realities rapidly,ect I Mean LOOK at whats already on the table for use,5g,HST(thus far),SoS(Thus Far)O E(Yes,thus Far) and now this Potential Higher Faster,Deeper,Wider Stuff down the road...shoe shop,tip top,flip-flop,dont stop, eating guitars & bars now he's eating cars( thot I'd throw some retro debbie harry in da mix,since we're talkin back to da future) anyhow this stuff is amazing to 'see' 'watch' the progress of, and eventually to be a part of-as in using it down the road,in addition to everything else,goodness! Wow!! Keith.