Subliminal Talk
Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound (/Thread-Journey-of-a-Natural-Alpha-from-here-to-Infinity-and-Beyound)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-22-2012

Been Tracking Shannon's progress with BAMM according to what he posts in his journal... this is remakable becuz I Just checked and did the math on the progress of BAMM,and its come up from
40 pages of script to a whoaping 83 pages and from 43,391 word script to 46,943 currently up to an addition of 3,551 worded affirmations. That is a helluva of LOT of addtions even from where it was before the 40 pages,ect. 10 years in the making and this puppy is finally becoming a reality,coming more and more INTO reality,as such.
Between the 2nd and the 20th of the Month of January,if the 12 stage program is available by then, Im going to be purchasing it. Ya never know,as Shannon may discover some new addtions/technology by then or how to make the program even better than it is already given a few more weeks. Looking forward to getting started with this new program. I'm giving up a LOT to re-channel some of my money,into this 12 stage set. Plus I've never had a 12 stage program such as this,a subliminal program like this that is and I've been using subs since 1986. These are some of thee best I've ever come across in life and I've looked and looked and reseached,ect, have had more than 5,00 sub titles easily at one time, I gave tons of them away to a few good friends two years ago.
Please consider utilizing this program as well,it'd be nice to have come comarades along the way who would be using it right along with me,just like the Alpha Men using the Alpha 5.0,ect. if yer on the fence about this puppy,I'd reconsider. Much Proserity to Us all. Merry Christmas to yawl. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-23-2012

Next Day Update here on Shannon's progress-->:Now on page 71 of 86, and with 49,216 words. It's going to grow quite a bit before I am finished. I am now expecting it to be at least 52,000 words when it is completed. Wow now its from 83 pages for BAMM up to 86 and from 46,943 words to 49,216. Geez This thang is Gigantic...He MUST be throwing everything he knows how into this Monster of a set. 'Samuari Jack' with His Bad ass courage and his bad ass sword. Cut thru the bull and open the prosperity.
I had a Dream last night, in which there were 4 of us(dont know the folks) 3 were nay say'ers and I was the only one who was affirmative of prosperity and possibility ...it defintely was an interesting dream. Since I've committed to doing this program- BAMM,things have started to come up as well as MY awareness of Lack and energy for Abundance. more as the journey continues. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-24-2012

IM hoping that the new 12 stage of BAMM,has somethings that relate to 'cutting neediness',in MY view another form of LACK, as well as Forgive Yourself and Forgive Others' who need's to be lugging all those old weights from the past(recent or distant,or both) into a prosperous future??? I hope.
I Know its Loaded Man. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Andrew - 12-24-2012

I will definitely be running this soon as it's out. We're all gonna be part of a special "BAMM" club. Everyone will be watching us...but I know we're up to the challenge. This will be the only sub I run till I make it. I'm strapped down and ready for the long haul. Overcoming a lifetime of beliefs counter to the nature of wealth, will be the biggest undertaking of my lifetime. As well as the scariest...and most fulfilling. But if change scared any of us, hell we wouldn't be on this forum. Glad we're on the same team Keith. I know together, we'll not just make it through but become new people. I'm thinking we should start a BAMM -specific forum.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-24-2012

Agreed Andrew Agreed!! thanx Man/ a Forum for BAMM especially would be great. I've seen some of 'my-self-views'(subconscious stuff that surfaced) today,as in resistance already and I haven't even started it yet,or have I ? hummmm.once I committed to this things have been 'interesting' to say the least. This is the first time thus far that any kind of semi-resistance has come up around Money/BAMM and related-since I deeply committed to doing BAMM.
As an Alpha I already want to do MORE of WHAT I want when I want and when I want to do 'it' whatever that may be....I've been there for quite a while/ Having great amounts of money and the 'baggage' in the way removed,along the way,will allow more of that natural flow of an Alpha to happen,as well as wealth.
So yeah IM 'sold' already and ready for the ride of my life,too. IM looking at Mid January as the start purchase date for me with BAMM. Thats the projected time of BAMM's release any way,either way thats MY schedueled time to start the programs. THIS is going to be 'WILD',to say da least. Heres to Big Bucks and a Helluva lot more freedom to go with it. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 12-24-2012

To be honest, I'm a little afraid to run BAMM myself, based on some of what it will require me to do. But that only says I am making the right choice, because it leads to greater success than I am currently comfortable with. And there's plenty of fear destruction in BAMM, so... onward! To waffles!

I was thinking a special BAMM forum section was in order as well.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-25-2012

Shannon, What Might BAMM require You ,Me,Andrew,Spiral and anyone else to do? That is in general,could you give an example of such for us? I know you cant know specifically what it'll require or do for any one of us,but I'd be interested in finding out what you mean generically by the abouve statements. Thank You.

IM currently at a job where I KNOW I want to move on from, to a better Job here in north dakota,I have no current plans to relocate elsewhere and related. Wondering if BAMM might coz such in a person if thats gonna get them to a HIGHER LEVEL and the like? The other fear I have is that I dont wanna wind up homeless or something. This thing is taking me to MY higher good,not lower,so I'm willing to clear the fear based/limited/negative stuff that comes up along the way. Thank Goodness BAMM includes a lot of fear removal,fear destuction and more. I Know Shannon you've hit every angle with addressing the whole fear based stuff. Here we go.....Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 12-26-2012

To achieve a goal like BAMM has, you have to climb out of the comfortable rut you are in, and go do something else. Do what you've always done, and you'll get what you've always gotten.

This includes the people in your life. Some of them may be holding you back, and if that is the case, in order to achieve the goal, you'll have to either get them to stop holding you back, or cut them loose.

Some of the sacrifices to pleasure now versus work now and pleasure later are also going to be scary for some people.

Not everything necessary is going to be fun for everyone. But if you want to achieve the goal, you does what it takes, regardless.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Spiral - 12-26-2012

thanks Shannon.. the Optimus Engine sounds pretty serious and I do not want to put too much pressure on myself. I'm probably going to keep doing what I'm doing now since I should be able to move on on my own in several months time.. then I can go for the big BAMM to start putting things in overdrive.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-31-2012

Where the heck is this 'ridiculous sale'? and how the hell do you keep up with it after YOU KNOW where the heck it is!! ??? its after 12 mid night EST Im on north dakota time two hours behind. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 01-01-2013

Keith, this year's sale has been afflicted with several issues, and by the time they were done working on that and midnight rolled around, I was exhausted from working on BAMM and constantly calming my dogs as my neighbors set off louder and louder firework. I wish they would enforce the laws around here. about 12:30 am, when I did fall asleep, I was so tired I couldn't have done another thing. So we're getting started a bit late this time, but it's here.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-01-2013

Understood Shannon. MY Humble apolgies and thanx for the updates on the Rid' sale going on now. Ihavent been able to participate in this ridiculous sale for damn near 3 years for one reason or another and really didnt know exactly how it all flowed. NOW having navigated some of the sub -shop catogories
I now have it down more or less. I just purchased Overcoming Fear guilt and shame for 3.23 cents. such a deal. excellent. Ironically I get paid tommarow via automatic deposit and was ready to purchase
tonight Alpha Male 5.0 for Gay Men for 67.81 cents but couldnt, dang I would've loved to have gotten that 6 stage set for such an excellent price. alas if MY work deposit goes in by midnight or sooner I Just may catch that one on special at such a price again or close IF it comes round again like that.
thanx again Shannon and IM sorry yer neigbor's noise violated yer air space and yer dawgs so abrutply last night. Hope yer more well rested than before. I have had the same issue for 31 years,yes 31 years with a type of crap,called music blasted all for the immediate zip code to hear wheather they want to or not. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-02-2013

I purchased Alpha Male 5.0 for Gay Men this morning for 113.99$ saving 85 bucks from the Top Price. not to shabby at all. INfact IM downloading them now,even as I write, some big damn files but good one's. I also,again got Overcoming Fear Guilt and Shame at a really good price of 3.23$,as well. A 17 $ savings over a hundred dollars in savings from the Ridiculous sale of the year;-)...now I can use these when I chose and when the time is right to begin. BAMM is very much STILL on the list,but it looks like it may be just a wee bit longer before I purchase that at Top price of 1,200$.
THanx Shannon for being a groovy guy with groovy tunes. WHat can I say I grew up in the 60's watching Batman then the News with Walter Cronkite and the Vietnam War-kinda sticks with ya,ya know. I KNow for shure that this year 2013 is going to be a very powerful one indeed. more soon.
alas the journey continues. Yer Dreams you 'spoke' of Shannon in your journal are quite inspring and Obvious in their symbology connected with BAMM. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 01-05-2013

Shannon questions
On BAMM:
the FIRST FOUR LEVELS clear out fear resistance,LACK,shame,guilt around money as well as fear of being rich,having it all,and related????
‎ each level takes you HIGHER? I pressume then round again til it maifests/you create it ???