Subliminal Talk
Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound (/Thread-Journey-of-a-Natural-Alpha-from-here-to-Infinity-and-Beyound)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 12-02-2012

I suggest AM 5.0 first. The more you've worked on yourself before BAMM, the faster it should succeed.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-03-2012

Then its "On" with Alpha Male, and Overcoming fear guilt and shame, a heavy dose of OFGS before starting AM 5.0. Thanx for the advise & recommendation Shannon. I''ll follow thru with it Man. Again First up a good long heavy dose of of Overcoming Fear Guilt and Shame,then when I feel its clear enough,I being A M 5.0. Thanx Shannon. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Shannon - 12-04-2012

Quite welcome.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-07-2012

it truly amazes me and sometime astrounds me how much people claim to really really want to change but never ever do a damn thang about the shit to do so or how they want everyone one else to Keep thier word with them but they hardly ever do,ect. for example.
Change is UP for damn near everyone on this Planet,in some way or another,personally I'd rather grab da bull by the horns and ride that muther all da way to da bank-rather than go draggin,kickin' and scatchin' being forced to make change and adjust rapidly
I"just rather go ahead and git it on and do it myself,I find it a helluva lot less painful more fulfilling,less,agrivating and bothersome. NOT always easy but I did it,so to speak ,not have waited to be kicked in the royal wha-zoo to get crackin'.
vents and chuckles. Woofs. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-16-2012

Luck Magnifier is working some wonderful magic in My Life of Late,that and prayer/supplication,intention,drive,knocking,seeking and askin'....things have unfolded in a deep and much needed way. Soooo looking forward to utilizing BAMM when its time comes,when it comes out.
Looking forward to it. yeah LM is a good deal. things keep getting better. 2013 right around the corner....oppurtunities,it brings...here we go. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - tristan - 12-17-2012

hello nc, could you explain a little better how LM is working for you? any examples?

how much time does it take to work?

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-18-2012

HI...IM working a lot,a lot lot...too tired to elaborate on it all...suffice to say use it for 3 or 4 months or more...depending...focus on what 'chew' want, yer heart's desires,feel it as deeply as you can as often as you can...
Be as aware of what you want and desire and let the sub do the rest....
I acted on MY desires and needs for what I wanted and do want,as well as SET MY INTENTION and put it 'OUT' there to Life and da Universe if you will,prayer and supplication and sowing good seeds,ect....thats part of my reciepe,major parts of it....with LM assistance,I relocated,found connections,got a job in a weeks time,as within a week of being 'here',just got a wonderful new place to dwell after having to share a place with a horse's ass of a roomate. ect for 5 weeks. I can honestly say that while Luck Magnifier did NOT have everything to do with all of this and more,but it certainly Helped a whole lot,in the process and in da Mix.
ALL this in 5 weeks...theres more to come...I will be using overcoming fear Guilt and SHame but as soon as BAMM comes out Im ON it like white on rice...and will be getting it by january's end. All the best with whatever program you choose to utlize. sincerely and with da Bull. Keith
PS: Merry Christmas Y'all and Happy New Year too.

(12-17-2012, 02:12 AM)tristan Wrote: hello nc, could you explain a little better how LM is working for you? any examples?

how much time does it take to work?

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-19-2012

OK well today I recieved MY First FULL Pay check and realized after I'd done the math on it all that come the first week of January on the 2nd or there after I WILL BE ABLE to get Become a Multi-Millionaire and beGIN that whole process there of. IM sooo excited about this but waayyy too tired to be jumpin up and down yet. Grounded and Clear here and willing to do what is nessasary to get this happening and to get the ball rolliing. So yeah on the 2nd of January I'll purchase BAMM and start the Long Journey of a 12 stage set...going to be dawg-gone interesting to SEE what all happens with this Major Build and to be one of thee first people on the planet to give it a go,sincerely ,since its NEVER been done before,ever! Wow! Very Cool. O E,HST & SoS,wow
I really wanna see what MY Dreams will be well into this major programmed Reality.
I Know it covers issues around money as well as to be immuned to rejection,overcome fear of failure,success as well as the removal of fear,guilt and shame and so much more...Yeah Shannon,KNOCK it outta the dog-gone park for Us, Man. we need it and I just cant see this current job being "MY Future" @ All !!! I think this investment of 1,200 dollars is going to be WORTH every penny and more. IM banking on that,for shure.
Blessings and Light,Prosperity and Abudance and Oh yes Merry Chrsitmas Yawl,heres to NEW BEGINNINGS;-)

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Tiesto - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 04:43 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: OK well today I recieved MY First FULL Pay check and realized after I'd done the math on it all that come the first week of January on the 2nd or there after I WILL BE ABLE to get Become a Multi-Millionaire and beGIN that whole process there of. IM sooo excited about this but waayyy too tired to be jumpin up and down yet. Grounded and Clear here and willing to do what is nessasary to get this happening and to get the ball rolliing. So yeah on the 2nd of January I'll purchase BAMM and start the Long Journey of a 12 stage set...going to be dawg-gone interesting to SEE what all happens with this Major Build and to be one of thee first people on the planet to give it a go,sincerely ,since its NEVER been done before,ever! Wow! Very Cool. O E,HST & SoS,wow
I really wanna see what MY Dreams will be well into this major programmed Reality.
I Know it covers issues around money as well as to be immuned to rejection,overcome fear of failure,success as well as the removal of fear,guilt and shame and so much more...Yeah Shannon,KNOCK it outta the dog-gone park for Us, Man. we need it and I just cant see this current job being "MY Future" @ All !!! I think this investment of 1,200 dollars is going to be WORTH every penny and more. IM banking on that,for shure.
Blessings and Light,Prosperity and Abunance and Oh yes Merry Chrsitmas Yawl,heres to NEW BEGINNINGS;-)

Very nice Keith! I hope I will be able to join you as soon as possible with the BAMM journey. Big Grin

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-19-2012

Very nice Keith! I hope I will be able to join you as soon as possible with the BAMM journey. Big Grin
[/quote]

Cool. Be Nice to have some comrades along for the trek/hike/journey. thnx Man. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-21-2012

PLans for purchasing BAMM @ the first of the year are still on,when it comes out in I assume,the first 2 or 3 weeks of January. I think utilizing the programs(12 levels) will greatly improve my life. I think Just By using this program I will become an even better person, and will improve my over well being and expressiveness alike. Its nice to know that THIS PROGRAM while it covers the aspects of money/abundance/prosperity it also addresses a myriad of other connected goals- such as self esteem,definitly confidence,self image and many more..its good feeling knowing that one will be becoming even better than before and moving in the world in positive directions. I'm willing to put in the time and effort to make this all happen as well as allowing it to happen. Here's to success on many levels,all flowing synergistically into one another...210 goals,all merging into the same tributaries,rivers,streams and eventually into the Ocean of Abundance. Sounds good to me,will feel even BETTER to actually be living that reality in time. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-21-2012

It just dawned on me while out at Wal-Mart earlier- that Im about to do BAMM and this TOWN is prospering like no other that I Know,in recent years....IM ALREADY In the energy and in the flow of money/abundance and prosperity...this is sooooo cool, to realize that,I mean I KNEW that this place was 'booming'(dickinson north dakota) before I came all the way out there,and I knew about BAMM,in recent weeks,but only today did I Make the full connection there of. Love it. This must only get better.;-)
Merry Christmas every one. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Spiral - 12-21-2012

Good deal Keith! I'm thinking of running it sooner than later myself.

Good deal Spiral good deal.