Subliminal Talk
Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound (/Thread-Journey-of-a-Natural-Alpha-from-here-to-Infinity-and-Beyound)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 11-13-2012

I decided to return and give this another shot ...just starting here,again. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Sean - 11-13-2012

Welcome back, brother!

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Spiral - 11-14-2012

Didn't know you left my friend

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Subeternal - 11-14-2012

I was wondering where you went. Your posts are always refreshingly different. Cheers to sticking around.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 11-14-2012

Thanx Men, Yer votes of confidence go deeper than you realize and mean a helluva lot more thank you may know as well. Thank you Guys! Keith.
BTW: This Optimus Engine sounds like a real mutherforya -(Johnny Guitar Watson 'song title,He played with Frank Zappa on "One Size Fits All and More) cant wait toi try it out IN some new program. thanks again Men. more power to ya's. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - AwesomeYoungDude - 11-14-2012

Dude I've missed your posts. AYD

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 11-14-2012

well thank you man,I am really surpirsed and humbled. I really didnt thing anyone gave a damn much what I wrote, I stand corrected. thank you Kindly. No BS. Keith
thanx fer giving a damn. back at cha!

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Sean - 11-14-2012

Real alphas give a damn about the men in their circle, no matter whether that circle exists in person or on a forum.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Javier Gerardo - 11-15-2012

I've enjoyed reading your posts as always man.
What sub are you currently using now?

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 11-15-2012

Wow Thank you Sean,yer right man! Much appreciated. Javier Gerardo: IM using ASC 4g,for now- just that one,that program only. I've just made a major move and still getting adjusted and acclimatated to the new region and place. thanx Men. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 11-15-2012

MY Impression of the Alpha Male 6 stage set and the Alpha Male Consciousness in general is that it allows a Man to 'come out of the closest' on many levels if not ALL levels...its very comprehensive.
To Me were all coming out of the closest on some levels about something,be it moving beyound social anxieties,fears of all sorts,being forth right and bold,ect...All I want is to be FULLY MYself in all situations, to Be MY own person in FULL as close as possible all the time....hence several run thru's of the Alpha Set for several years.... when I say coming outta the closest here,IM saying coming out
with your mental brilliance,mental dexterity,emtional core-self,physical body language-expression,your whole being-ness...and yes the sexual part as well of course...the whole pie not just one slice so to speak.... the other thing I want to say about the Alpha Male set is this:
I did the New Warrior Training put on by the Mankind Project,in October 2006 IN Arizona...it was quite powerful and effective work,quite so,however after having done decades and decades of work on my self and service to mankind,on the planet...I Left saying youn know this was plenty powerful and effective ,but if ya come up with an ADVANCED VERSION of such,I'd be all for it,lets do it,excited,ect...I Believe and from what I've seen from the other Men here and Shannon's and Andrew's sharings ,as well that THIS is the ADVANCED VERSION of The Men's INNER WORK,that I have been looking for and wanting to achieve and more. THe Warrior's Training last time I checked was 500 Duckett's by the way,the Alpha 5.0 set here is 200 Bucks and helluva lot longer lasting.(Shameless Plug fer the Alpha 5.0 6 Stage Set,unsolicated )
I want to 'play' at a newer ,higher and bigger level(s) in MY Life and it is defintely time for such and I'm READY too!
Though its been said before it deserves saying again THIS Alpha Male set is the MOST COMPREHENSIVE Alpha Male set on the planet,not a 'flimsy' 1 CD's deal and that you'll find 'somewhere' online & "Pooff,Yer an ALpha Male"( thats boulder dash- heavy Brittish accent optional-just joking-I'm American) The Alpha Male Set and the Renasance Man( when it comes out,IM assuming it WILL BE BUILT eventually) I Know I'll Be playing at a much higher level and in a bigger league,than right now...making a better life,building a better life inwardly as well as outwardly ,over time & BAMM. Keith

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 11-29-2012

Now that over coming Fear guilt and shame has come out and is now on the shelves,here at Indigo Mind,I will be purchasing that New Title Version of this program. I STILL Have the CD from the former company which,distributed & sold Shannon's work,this prgram title but it is the 3g version of Overcoming Fear Guilt and Shame, that was 2 1/2 years ago though.The Use of this New title in prep for either Alpha Male 5.0 in 4g or BAMM in 5g OE,depends on when I "get there' meaning,when I feel IM done with or complete with OFGS by Spring is not sooner. Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - Sean - 11-29-2012

I look forward to reading how OFGS affects you, Keith.

RE: Journey of a Natural Alpha from here to Infinity and Beyound - ncbeareatingman - 12-02-2012

Back to MY regiment of Luck Magnifier while I wait to get the money for OFSG, AM 5.0 and BAMM when that finally comes out. IN the Mean time IM utilizing my time wisely,by Using LM, I feel lucky as hell. I get paid on Wednesday of this week, then 2 weeks from now and on and so forth,so between now and the end of January MY goal is to purchase OFGS,AM 5.0 and BAMM ,they will be MY decmeber/Janauray Christmas presents-that I've waited a long friggin time for,understatment. The Journey continues,as does the growth. (Im not saying I;ll be using OSFG AM 5.0 and BAMM at the same time,I Just want to have them and to have them avaialbe to me) Im sincerely 'pulled' between AM 5.0 and BAMM both are soooo NEEDED in MY Life RIGHT NOW that its nOT even funny. IM really
'torn' and want to make the best choice as to whats needed as soon as I can- Because when it comes down to it,both are Long term programs NOT to be taken lightly, SO the thing is
IN FOR A PENNY IN FOR A POUND!" once I set sail with either one of these dynamic programs,its ON Man,Its ON,sails raised and the real journey begins,NO going back re-niging on it,ect.. any one want to share thier views on the matter???