Subliminal Talk
AM newest version - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: AM newest version (/Thread-AM-newest-version)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: AM newest version - Shannon - 12-23-2012

It's all positive change. You whack a hornet's nest, and it will make the hornets come out. By dealing with it, it's being gotten out of the way, and that's positive change. It may not be fun at first, but it's still positive.

Feeling an increase in anxiety is exposing your core fears, and depression is revealing frustrations you are feeling because the program is pushing you to make changes you are too afraid to make just yet, but you also don't feel able to express those frustrations either. Sublimated anger and frustration often result in depression.

Boot camp isn't supposed to be easy. It's supposed to be effective. And for those who need it most, it's going to be challenging at first.

RE: AM newest version - djkenetics - 01-05-2013

Man this AM seems like some tough shit, never felt worse in my life honestly lol.
Feels like everything is on the surface and I dont know how to handle it ; I need more subliminals.
Im about to be on stage 3...hope to god it gets better other wise...Might resort to alternative ways of treatment...

RE: AM newest version - Yuri - 01-05-2013

haha yeah its some rough shit I'm at the end of stage 5 now and shit is still hard perhaps for first time users like me things can get pretty rough.

RE: AM newest version - K-Train - 01-05-2013

Stages 2-4 were fricking murder. Stage 2 had me feeling like an @sshole ready to snap at a moment's notice, stage 3 had me feeling like an indifferent @sshole, stage 4 things got better (i used LM for a while during stage 4) but I still felt like crap. Stage 5 I felt happy as a mofo but I couldn't motivate myself to save my life and my grades dropped like the ball in Times Square. Stage 6 I felt more balanced.

RE: AM newest version - Shannon - 01-06-2013

(01-05-2013, 03:57 PM)djkenetics Wrote: Man this AM seems like some tough shit, never felt worse in my life honestly lol.
Feels like everything is on the surface and I dont know how to handle it ; I need more subliminals.
Im about to be on stage 3...hope to god it gets better other wise...Might resort to alternative ways of treatment...

Don't stop in the middle. Read the directions. Follow the directions. DON'T STOP IN THE MIDDLE. Unfinished adjustments are not good. You guys think it's hard to go through this, but you REALLY don't want to see what happens if you don't follow my directions on this. Finish what you start. It may be hard, but you're only having a hard time because it's working, and the harder the time you have, the more you need what it's doing.

Don't stop in the middle. Finish what you start. I promise, it will get easier. For me, the only thing that was anywhere near "rough" was stages 1-2, in which I felt upset at some injustices towards men that I encountered. The rest was smooth as butter for me, because I went through the set several times. Every time you run through it, it will get easier because you'll have achieved more and more of what it's training you to become.

You think AM 5.0 is rough? You should have tried the early ones.

RE: AM newest version - djkenetics - 01-08-2013

Shannon, I need my downloads re-enabled
I had to format my pc and I accidently synced my iphone deleting all content on it ; please re-allow my downloads; I sent support a message a few days ago but no response
I don't want to go more than a few days without AM, you know the repercussions im sure

RE: AM newest version - Shannon - 01-08-2013

Andrew is on it.

RE: AM newest version - J. Jay - 01-08-2013

I'm 10 days into stage 6 and I am definately feeling better and more optimistic. Stage 5 was really the toughest for me, I was really angry and frustrated with just about everything, but stage 6 seems to have balanced things out, and I'm feeling better.

RE: AM newest version - Andrew - 01-11-2013

When you're angry and frustrated it's just an opportunity to learn a new truth to:

1) Restructure your beliefs

2) Adapt

3) Reach a new level of strength & confidence

Anger and frustration is always there for a reason, it's your responsibility identify it and do something about it. Don't worry, the subliminal is on your side-but don't wait to go out and do battle. But if you sit back and wallow in the pain waiting for it to go away on its own, you're gonna be pretty miserable.

RE: AM newest version - djkenetics - 01-18-2013

I just dont know if this subliminal program is doing much for me other than possibly creating frustration but then again I was always frustration in life because of my many problems not dealt with. Should this program help me deal with embedded fears and what not?

RE: AM newest version - Spiritman - 01-19-2013

(01-18-2013, 11:36 PM)djkenetics Wrote: I just dont know if this subliminal program is doing much for me other than possibly creating frustration but then again I was always frustration in life because of my many problems not dealt with. Should this program help me deal with embedded fears and what not?

Remember that is your ego telling you that so it will make you stop using the program. What you're going through is similar to how I felt going through the other versions 10, 11. The program is working to help you deal with the issues you have been neglecting or don't want to deal with. There is one thing that I have needed to get a handle on for a long time. That issue is, my anger and emotions, at this point I am finally getting a handle on it. It has taken several years but since going through the AM programs, it is helping me by finally smooth out this one problem that I have had growing up.

RE: AM newest version - djkenetics - 03-19-2013

I cant say I've seen any change from using this alpha male, have felt frustrated and depressed but I have always been like that and especially because of my job ; I cant say for sure this program caused me more stress. In month 4 of program, I wish to quit, shouldnt matter if its not affecting me right?

RE: AM newest version - Astrack - 03-20-2013

Don't quit.

RE: AM newest version - Sean - 03-20-2013

(03-19-2013, 06:40 PM)djkenetics Wrote: I cant say I've seen any change from using this alpha male, have felt frustrated and depressed but I have always been like that and especially because of my job ; I cant say for sure this program caused me more stress. In month 4 of program, I wish to quit, shouldnt matter if its not affecting me right?

You must see this through. Alpha Male rocks your world, and it does this by pushing you off balance in a different direction in each stage. The final stage restores balance, but you must follow through on all stages for it to work.

Please DO finish the AM5 set.