Subliminal Talk
Wealth Manifest - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Wealth Manifest (/Thread-Wealth-Manifest)

Wealth Manifest - rainmaker07 - 05-26-2010

Greetings!

I'm new in this site, and I was referred by a great and I would like to share my electrifying story.

2 weeks ago, I visited a very close friend of mine. He's a businessman, and very successful one in his field. He's young, talented and smart. And I was always amazed on how he does it.

It was a normal day. The sun was hot, the air is very humid. You can feel the warm breeze in the afternoon.

I was watching television in his house while he was relaxing in front of his PC, looking very interested in this subliminal stuff on the web. I thought it was ridiculous stuff. I mean how could you believe something that sounds like the ocean change your life. I would rather go to the beach.(haha!)

Anyway. But this guy makes a lot of money, and results won't lie. He's not the most hardworking guy I ever met. I mean he wakes up late, sleeps early (like around 4am, I mean thats early), goes out in the afternoon to shop and eat but still makes a lot of money!

So I told myself, There must be something wrong with me if I didn't even try to look at or listen to what he's been up to.

Then eventually, I started listening. I started paying attention to what he's saying about the subliminal. I realized, this is worth the try. Nothing to lose and everything to gain. I was given a glimpse of a great secret.

He suggested that I buy that Wealth Manifest Ultrasonic subliminal. When I got it, I thought this is cool, I don't hear anything! Like I've been punked! haha!

But still I continued listening to it for 2 - 3 weeks. Sometimes I even miss listening to it.

One day, unexpectedly, out of nowhere, my friend's manager suddenly offered me a position in her company. It was a car sales company, Ford motors. Considering that at that time, even at present its very hard to be hired in their company but this opportunity fell into my lap like a leaf falling from a branch.

There's more, on my first week I was fortunate to be assigned in the show room. Normally, new employees like me would take 3 months and have to meet the sales quota before they can be promoted in the show room. But I was put there in a week?

On my third week, I had my first sale, my first car sold. And this customer came to me without too much effort. I am the first in my batch to sell a car in less than a month. They say usually it takes a minimum of 3 mos for a new consultant to sell a single unit. But I sold 1 in my 3rd week.

So it got me thinking, hmmmm... this stuff really works?

Now I am listening to it every morning on my way to work. And another opportunity fell into my lap. I was offered by known personalities in our country in the personal development industry to join their team as a future speaker in their projects. I mean this stuff really works!

Thanks to my friend. By the way his name is Yuri. Cool

RE: Wealth Manifest - Shannon - 05-27-2010

Glad to hear you're getting such good results so fast! Usually, MUWAS takes a lot longer. You must be very receptive. I look forward to healing more about your successes. Thanks for the feedback!

RE: Wealth Manifest - smash - 06-06-2010

Great to hear your results! Keep the subliminals up !!

smash