Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-11-2013

(01-10-2013, 02:50 PM)THolt Wrote: What are the qualifications for being able to purchase BAMM?

Basically, we want to know that you can use a multi-stage set and finish it, and we want to know you are serious about achieving the program goal. There may be others, but for now, that's what we're interested in seeing before agreeing to allow a purchase.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-11-2013

(01-10-2013, 04:57 PM)MangoEruption Wrote: Hmm, the way you described it in your journal Shannon it seems to be a set to improve oneself in every single facet. I wasn't considering purchasing this one but the more I hear the more I want. Of course, that's still a ways off since I really want to do AM and WM at least twice each before this endeavor is pursued.

Your programs are crazy Shannon, you ARE crazy Shannon! (Crazy genius of course, lol)

The goal of the program is to get you to make yourself a multi-millionaire. For real. And to do that, you need to shift from where you are, to where you need to be. And that touches on almost every aspect of a person in some way.

This is life coaching and training on a massively diverse scale that would be an awesome program for just improving yourself and your life, you're right; but I want it producing multi-millionaires. For real.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 01-28-2013

It seems like your subconscious really doesn't want you to finish BAMM. Would you interpret these delays as resistance or a typical hurdle in the build process? I have faith in you anyhow

RE: BAMM - J. Jay - 01-28-2013

Sorry if this has already been asked, but when will BAMM be available?

I'm at the finishing stages of stage 6 for AM 5.0 and was planning on doing WM 2.0 after it, but now I'm leaning more towards BAMM.

If it is released in the coming weeks, how is best to transition from AM to BAMM? Should I do the refresher for a while until BAMM is released?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 08:24 AM)THolt Wrote: It seems like your subconscious really doesn't want you to finish BAMM. Would you interpret these delays as resistance or a typical hurdle in the build process? I have faith in you anyhow

There are at least two possible explanations. Another is that every year I have noticed periods of time that things become more difficult in certain directions. This happens to be one of them. Right around this time, I have four friends and family members who have birthdays, and everything in my life during that time and a little while afterwards always becomes more frustrating as I meet with resistance to everything I try to do. It happens like this every year.

There are also times of the year every year where I can't communicate very well, and that becomes a frustration.

It could be my subconscious, but no matter what it is, I have the key to success, and that is... I will not stop until I get what I'm after.

Frustrating? You bet. But I'm going to finish it regardless, no matter what happens, so it doesn't matter. Success is inevitable for who refuses to give up.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-28-2013

(01-28-2013, 03:07 PM)J. Jay Wrote: Sorry if this has already been asked, but when will BAMM be available?

I'm at the finishing stages of stage 6 for AM 5.0 and was planning on doing WM 2.0 after it, but now I'm leaning more towards BAMM.

If it is released in the coming weeks, how is best to transition from AM to BAMM? Should I do the refresher for a while until BAMM is released?

BAMM should have been available December 26th. Then January 3rd. Then January 7th. Then January 12th. Then the 14th. Then the 15th. Then the 18th... and the 23rd... and the 26th... and the 29th. At the moment, if nothing else goes wrong, it should be the 30th.

Every time I set a release date, something happens to slow me down, discourage me, de-rail me, or frustrate me. I have two stages left to build, and that *should* take a total of between 24 and 28 hours of work, which I should be able to get done in 2 days of sustained work, but with this constant setback, we shall see. I am fighting hard to get this built as soon as possible. I'm sick of working on it.

That said, when the mp3's are finished being built, the program isn't finished. I then have to verify them, tag them, package them, verify packaging, upload, write the advertisement, write the instructions. Then I can release the program. But I still will have to write a book on the subject from my build notes, which will take time, and during that time I will be trying to catch up on other programs.

Also keep in mind that BAMM 2.0 is not for people who are "leaning towards" using it, it's for people who want to become a multi-millionaire so badly they can taste it, and are ready to do whatever it takes with or without BAMM 2.0 to help them.

That's why we're not going to be making this program available to the general public. It will have an application process, and you will have to have the approval of both myself and Andrew to be allowed to buy it. And to get that approval, we have to believe that you can, and will, use it correctly, and take responsibility for the results you do or do not get from it - because no matter what I do, it is always going to be the responsibility of the person using it as to whether they succeed, not the program. This isn't a "get rich easy" program. It's a "get rich quick" program, with "quick" meaning you're going to spend 1-8 years busting your ass to get there because you want it so bad. For most people, becoming a millionaire quickly means spending 5-10 years at it, and working their ass off the whole time.

If you don't think you can do this, realistically, don't go for BAMM 2.0. It is the most powerful, complex and advanced subliminal in the world, but if you don't have the desire, and you aren't willing to take personal responsibility for your own success or failure regardless of whether you have and use it, it's not for you. It's intended to be a tool to make you succeed as quickly as possible, not do the job for you. Not allow you to sit around and listen to it while it does all the work. Not try to let it carry you, and then get mad when you don't become a multi-millionaire because it didn't do it for you.

Shy of winning the lottery or inheriting a million dollars or more, the only way you're going to make multi-millionaire is to work for it. How hard you have to work depends on how you do it. But most self made millionaires work hard, for years on end to accomplish their success. I am on year 8 of busting my ass. My original plan was to do it in 12 years. This program is for me and Andrew first, and everyone else second. I'm only sharing it because I know that by doing so, I make myself more successful because everyone who I help with it empowers my success.

But I have to be very careful not to allow it to get into the hands of people who want to lay on the couch and do nothing, who will then complain that "it didn't work!" and try to get a refund, when they didn't use it properly. So before you decide to apply for the right to purchase BAMM 2.0, make sure you're aware of what it is, and what it's for, and that you're sure you want it and what it's designed for badly enough to spend years busting your ass, whether or not you have BAMM 2.0 to help you.

RE: BAMM - J. Jay - 01-28-2013

Shannon,

I didn't mean to seem I'm going into it half assed, I want to do it badly! It's just that I had WM 2.0 lined up and eager to use it, but I'll take BAMM 2.0 any day.

So you know I'm serious, I've read the following in just the last 6 days (have free time as I'm not working at the moment) as I'll be doing a business course starting next week.

The Millionaire Fastlane - MJ DeMarco (and on the Fastlane forum)
How to Get Rich - Felix Dennis (Reading at the moment)
The Lean Startup - Eric Reis
Running Lean - Ash Maurya
Blue Ocean Strategy - W. Chan Kim

And many others in queue.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 01-29-2013

(01-28-2013, 10:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: Also keep in mind that BAMM 2.0 is not for people who are "leaning towards" using it, it's for people who want to become a multi-millionaire so badly they can taste it, and are ready to do whatever it takes with or without BAMM 2.0 to help them.

That's why we're not going to be making this program available to the general public. It will have an application process, and you will have to have the approval of both myself and Andrew to be allowed to buy it. And to get that approval, we have to believe that you can, and will, use it correctly, and take responsibility for the results you do or do not get from it - because no matter what I do, it is always going to be the responsibility of the person using it as to whether they succeed, not the program. This isn't a "get rich easy" program. It's a "get rich quick" program, with "quick" meaning you're going to spend 1-8 years busting your ass to get there because you want it so bad. For most people, becoming a millionaire quickly means spending 5-10 years at it, and working their ass off the whole time.

If you don't think you can do this, realistically, don't go for BAMM 2.0. It is the most powerful, complex and advanced subliminal in the world, but if you don't have the desire, and you aren't willing to take personal responsibility for your own success or failure regardless of whether you have and use it, it's not for you. It's intended to be a tool to make you succeed as quickly as possible, not do the job for you. Not allow you to sit around and listen to it while it does all the work. Not try to let it carry you, and then get mad when you don't become a multi-millionaire because it didn't do it for you.

Shannon, if I'm not mistaken you have said previously, that BAMM 2.0 will install that drive and burning desire to succeed in becoming a multi-millionaire, especially with the use of optimus engine which has the effect of dragging your entire life towards the intended goal even through a granite stone if necessary.

In other journal you have mentioned also that after passing the 6th stage of BAMM, the user will be addicted to success and become unstoppable in the pursuit of achieving the intended goal. (I can't remember the exact statement that you wrote, but based on my memory it was something along that line, please correct me if I'm wrong).

So if BAMM works in that way, as long as the person using the program as directed, there should be no lack of drive and burning desire to become a multi-millionaire, because BAMM will take care of that, yes?

RE: BAMM - THolt - 01-29-2013

I have always said that the word attraction has the word attrACTION in it. Which means that opportunities can manifest themselves via subconscious programming but ultimately it is up to the individual to take action and seize the moment.

RE: BAMM - Elusive - 01-29-2013

Shannon, would it make a big difference listening each stage for 2 months instead of just 32 days with BAMM?

RE: BAMM - Pat - 01-29-2013

I know you've said in the past that you're putting scripts in there preventing you from violating your morals to get rich. Is there anything in there to prevent you from shifting your life priorities? For example, I want to get my business off the ground and be successful and become a millionaire but not at the expense of neglecting loved ones and family.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-29-2013

(01-29-2013, 06:45 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 10:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: Also keep in mind that BAMM 2.0 is not for people who are "leaning towards" using it, it's for people who want to become a multi-millionaire so badly they can taste it, and are ready to do whatever it takes with or without BAMM 2.0 to help them.

Shannon, if I'm not mistaken you have said previously, that BAMM 2.0 will install that drive and burning desire to succeed in becoming a multi-millionaire, especially with the use of optimus engine which has the effect of dragging your entire life towards the intended goal even through a granite stone if necessary.

In other journal you have mentioned also that after passing the 6th stage of BAMM, the user will be addicted to success and become unstoppable in the pursuit of achieving the intended goal. (I can't remember the exact statement that you wrote, but based on my memory it was something along that line, please correct me if I'm wrong).

So if BAMM works in that way, as long as the person using the program as directed, there should be no lack of drive and burning desire to become a multi-millionaire, because BAMM will take care of that, yes?

If you use the program properly, it will work for the vast majority of people, as long as they use it for long enough.

The issue I have is that I don't want this getting into the hands of people who are going to expect that all they have to do is press play and wait for their millions. It's not very likely to work that way. You will still have to work for it, make it happen, and it may take years.

People who just want to lay there and let wealth fall on them need not apply.

People who just want to test themselves against the most powerful subliminal in the world to see if they have the strength to resist it need not apply.

People who have the attention span of a gnat, who are addicted to consumerism and have to have the latest and greatest new product every ten minutes need not apply.

Put a tool into the hands of a competent and determined user, and they will make that tool perform it's job. Put that same tool into the hands of any of the three types I mention above, and you'll see failure, every time. Why? Because the competent, determined user wants to succeed, and the other three want to fail.

I don't know how well this program will turn failure addicts into millionaires, but I am also not interested in listening to people who insist on instant gratification, refuse to take personal responsibility, or refuse to accept anything but what they already have (or failure) as their reality whining about how it doesn't perform miracles for them. So to make my life easier, I'd like to put this only into the hands of those people who will actually use it properly and benefit from it.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 01-29-2013

(01-29-2013, 09:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:

If you use the program properly, it will work for the vast majority of people, as long as they use it for long enough.

The issue I have is that I don't want this getting into the hands of people who are going to expect that all they have to do is press play and wait for their millions. It's not very likely to work that way. You will still have to work for it, make it happen, and it may take years.

People who just want to test themselves against the most powerful subliminal in the world to see if they have the strength to resist it need not apply.

People who have the attention span of a gnat, who are addicted to consumerism and have to have the latest and greatest new product every ten minutes need not apply.

Put a tool into the hands of a competent and determined user, and they will make that tool perform it's job. Put that same tool into the hands of any of the three types I mention above, and you'll see failure, every time. Why? Because the competent, determined user wants to succeed, and the other three want to fail.

I don't know how well this program will turn failure addicts into millionaires, but I am also not interested in listening to people who insist on instant gratification, refuse to take personal responsibility, or refuse to accept anything but what they already have (or failure) as their reality whining about how it doesn't perform miracles for them. So to make my life easier, I'd like to put this only into the hands of those people who will actually use it properly and benefit from it.

Understood. I'm still looking for a way to create my own "wealth vehicle", a business of my own that can put me in a fastlane to accelerate my wealth.

I'm still pretty clueless on what business I can create, that can impact millions of people to make me become a multi-millionaire, will BAMM 2.0 assist me in getting inspiration of finding my path and what business I should dive into?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 01-30-2013

(01-29-2013, 09:31 PM)Tiesto Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 09:14 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Understood. I'm still looking for a way to create my own "wealth vehicle", a business of my own that can put me in a fastlane to accelerate my wealth.

I'm still pretty clueless on what business I can create, that can impact millions of people to make me become a multi-millionaire, will BAMM 2.0 assist me in getting inspiration of finding my path and what business I should dive into?

Most definitely. Everything mentioned in Fastlane is built into BAMM 2.0, plus some very advanced LOA stuff. Even if he doesn't understand it, or realize what it's done for him, Mr. DeMarco has benefited from it also. Only, instead of taking the road of "I'll just sit back and let everything be done for me", he took the road of "I'll actively act as the conduit and vehicle for my own manifestations by getting my hands dirty." The Law of Attraction doesn't care how passive or active you are, it just manifests what you focus on with enough energy and passion.

If you want it as fast as possible, you use every tool at your disposal and use them to the maximum of your ability. Sitting around waiting for passive manifestations won't get you far very fast with a goal this big. You want it ASAP? Get off your butt and start working at it.

One thing I put into BAMM 2.0 that I dearly love is that it steers you to make every decision in light of whether or not it advances you toward your major goal of becoming a multi-millionaire. And by every decision, I mean, "including the thousands of minor decisions you make every day without even realizing you've made a decision".

When every choice is decided by whether or not it leads to your goal... you cannot help but to get there. The only thing you have to do is cooperate, and then be willing to do whatever is necessary to achieve your goals. BAMM 2.0 is going to make it much easier and faster.