Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 12-19-2012

(12-18-2012, 04:40 PM)Roy Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 04:29 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-18-2012, 08:48 AM)Spiral Wrote: Shannon, would you recommend any sort of ground work or foundation before using BAMM or anyone can start using it now?

I'm trying to make it so anyone can just start using it.

Shannon,you wrote about running AM 5.0 would make BAMM work faster and
The more you've worked on yourself before BAMM, the faster it should succeed.Why is that?It seems more obvious in the cases of WM or SM
than BAMM.

AM 5 will make BAMM work faster. It's simple. The more garbage you remove before you start, the easier a time the BAMM program will have taking you from where you are to where you want to be. Simple. It takes less energy to take 2 steps than it does to take 3. AM will clear a number of issues and strengthen several qualities that will be useful for succeeding with this. BAMM will work in either case, as long as you use it long enough. But AM works on some different things, and with a different focus, and it can be helpful.

Tiesto, just remember that everyone's path to wealth will depend on many factors out of my control. For instance, it is out of my control that I am destined for great wealth, just as it is destined that I get there slowly, through constant, steady and unrelenting effort. In the end, it will have taken me a total of between 8 and 12 years to get to multi-millionaire after starting my journey.

Compared to most self made millionaires, that's pretty damned quick! Most SMMs take two to five decades. And this program will require between 1 to 8 years to achieve the goal for the vast majority of people who use it properly, from start to finish. So yes, this is going to be the single best tool out there for achieving the goal, but make no mistake, this isn't pie in the sky and it's no "get rich quick scheme". What it's doing is building you into what you need to be to naturally flow into the desired result as a natural consequence of having used it, and the qualities, traits, thinking, choices and actions you take because you used it.

For some, it will work faster than for others. For some it won't work at all. For some, it will only speed up the inevitable. Have no illusions, it's not a magic wand; I can't change your life path if your destiny is to be a pauper to learn from that experience without ever growing past pauper. But that is pretty unusual, just as it is pretty unusual to find someone like me who is destined for wealth. The majority of people are in the middle, and can achieve whatever they choose to achieve.

This program is the best possible key. But remember... it is my best estimate that it will take 1 to 8 YEARS of use to achieve the goal of becoming a multi-millionaire using this program.

Expect to be patient, work at it, and get there over time.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 12-19-2012

What is a tentative release date for BAMM? New Years?

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 12-19-2012

(12-19-2012, 02:31 AM)Shannon Wrote: Tiesto, just remember that everyone's path to wealth will depend on many factors out of my control. For instance, it is out of my control that I am destined for great wealth, just as it is destined that I get there slowly, through constant, steady and unrelenting effort. In the end, it will have taken me a total of between 8 and 12 years to get to multi-millionaire after starting my journey.

Compared to most self made millionaires, that's pretty damned quick! Most SMMs take two to five decades. And this program will require between 1 to 8 years to achieve the goal for the vast majority of people who use it properly, from start to finish. So yes, this is going to be the single best tool out there for achieving the goal, but make no mistake, this isn't pie in the sky and it's no "get rich quick scheme". What it's doing is building you into what you need to be to naturally flow into the desired result as a natural consequence of having used it, and the qualities, traits, thinking, choices and actions you take because you used it.

For some, it will work faster than for others. For some it won't work at all. For some, it will only speed up the inevitable. Have no illusions, it's not a magic wand; I can't change your life path if your destiny is to be a pauper to learn from that experience without ever growing past pauper. But that is pretty unusual, just as it is pretty unusual to find someone like me who is destined for wealth. The majority of people are in the middle, and can achieve whatever they choose to achieve.

This program is the best possible key. But remember... it is my best estimate that it will take 1 to 8 YEARS of use to achieve the goal of becoming a multi-millionaire using this program.

Expect to be patient, work at it, and get there over time.

I understand, Shannon. Now I just need to save up enough money to make the purchase. Hopefully with some luck, I can get it by sometime next year.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 12-20-2012

(12-19-2012, 06:39 AM)THolt Wrote: What is a tentative release date for BAMM? New Years?

I am having trouble keeping up with people dropping by for holiday stuff and such. New Years is as good a guess as any. I'm trying to get it done as soon as possible.

Just FYI: Current word count for the Master Key Script: 46,491.

RE: BAMM - Sean - 12-20-2012

(12-20-2012, 01:51 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 06:39 AM)THolt Wrote: What is a tentative release date for BAMM? New Years?

I am having trouble keeping up with people dropping by for holiday stuff and such. New Years is as good a guess as any. I'm trying to get it done as soon as possible.

Shannon gets a social life, just like the rest of us, or at least as the rest of us would like. Happy holidays, Shannon, however you celebrate them.

(12-20-2012, 08:39 AM)Sean Wrote:
(12-20-2012, 01:51 AM)Shannon Wrote:

Shannon gets a social life, just like the rest of us, or at least as the rest of us would like. Happy holidays, Shannon, however you celebrate them.

Thank you. Smile and happy holidays to you and all of the people reading this.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 12-21-2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everybody! Big Grin

RE: BAMM - THolt - 12-24-2012

Is there EIP programming in BAMM?

RE: BAMM - redragon - 12-24-2012

I think Remove Negativity Within can also help aside from AM.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 12-25-2012

EIP programming and negativity removal are in it, yes.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 12-25-2012

You noted in a recent tread that the reason people never achieve at least become a multi millionaire status is because they don't believe it is possible. Is this the primary reason along with others why people don't become multi millionaire?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 12-25-2012

The primary reason people do not become millionaires is... they never try to. And why don't they try to? Primarily because they don't believe they can, and because they are afraid of the change required to go from their currently known and comfortable rut, to millionaire.

The primary reasons why most people do not become millionaires: Disbelief, fear and laziness.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 12-25-2012

(12-25-2012, 07:24 AM)Shannon Wrote: The primary reasons why most people do not become millionaires: Disbelief, fear and laziness.

That's true... And also lack of opportunity, and/or lack of know-how (which path to take in life) to achieve that goal, is that correct?