Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 11-02-2012

(11-02-2012, 07:19 AM)Shannon Wrote: BAMM is not going to incorporate alpha male training, because women might want to use it also. But, it will incorporate several important aspects of the alpha training that is found in both make and female versions of that program, such as self confidence, self respect, self esteem, self worth, self image, refusing to be treated poorly or be taken advantage of, assertiveness training, leadership training and more. Everything that it takes to become a self made millionaire.

That's great Shannon! Smile

There may not be a need to refresh AM training after all with that setup you have planned for BAMM.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 11-02-2012

(11-02-2012, 07:36 AM)Subeternal Wrote: I see from most of your posts that your very set on attaining ultimate wealth, perhaps more than any other active user on here. Considering the tremendous effort it will take to make it happen I think your going to have to make a sacrifice and pursue BAMM fully.

That's true.

(11-02-2012, 07:36 AM)Subeternal Wrote: When I look at this and see what others have said I think your right at least in the subliminal sense. No matter what your objectives are you cant be splitting effort/energy between both things. To be comprehensively successful with women on all levels and facets is truly an undertaking. To become a rich son of a gun that equates to "financial freedom" is not something many have even among movie stars and singers. They both take insane amounts of determination and mastery.

Yes I agree, becoming a master ladies man, or a multi-millionaire, both requires some serious dedication.

Some people will be more talented naturally, or having more desires, at one or the other.

(11-02-2012, 07:36 AM)Subeternal Wrote: Tiesto sees as part of the success programming that may be foundational to BAMM.

That's right, I was referring to that. I see the benefits from AM 5.0 Training to build the core alphas as a great foundation preceding the use of BAMM.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 11-02-2012

(11-02-2012, 07:36 AM)Subeternal Wrote: I guess my question would be is that with all these refresher stages being made for AM/SM/WM does that somewhat eliminate the need to reuse the sets?

The point of the refresher is to maintain what is already done. I'm aiming for not having to use the whole set again with the refresher, but in some cases that will be necessary. Here's how you know the difference.

If after finishing the set, you feel that you have become what you wanted to be, then the refresher is available. If not... another run-through is in order when you use it again.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 11-04-2012

Shannon, I was just answering a question about learning subs in another thread, and I remembered I wanted to ask you about this.

Do you have plans to include some sort of 'Maximum Learning Speed', 'Photographic Memory', 'Both Brain Hemisphere Thinking, and 'Laserlike Focus and Concentration' in BAMM?

Maybe the laserlike focus is not really necessary with the Optimus Engine in place, but I think something like 'MLS' and 'Maximum/Photographic Memory' is still quite important to be able to quickly absorb, learn, and apply, new knowledges, new informations, and new skills in a comprehensive manner, in order to become a multi-millionaire.

What's your opinion on this?

RE: BAMM - Elusive - 11-05-2012

How fast do you believe BAMM will repay itself, Shannon, if used right?
And will the refresher be made in 5g?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 11-05-2012

(11-04-2012, 07:30 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, I was just answering a question about learning subs in another thread, and I remembered I wanted to ask you about this.

Do you have plans to include some sort of 'Maximum Learning Speed', 'Photographic Memory', 'Both Brain Hemisphere Thinking, and 'Laserlike Focus and Concentration' in BAMM?

Maybe the laserlike focus is not really necessary with the Optimus Engine in place, but I think something like 'MLS' and 'Maximum/Photographic Memory' is still quite important to be able to quickly absorb, learn, and apply, new knowledges, new informations, and new skills in a comprehensive manner, in order to become a multi-millionaire.

Focus on the goal and its sub-goals is included. Learning speed and photographic memory are not necessary. Most self made millionaires are not polymaths, nor are they possessed of advanced collegiate degrees. They don't rely on learning quickly to become wealthy; they rely on common sense, perseverance, planning and a marketable skill or product to do so.

Society these days tries to tell you you need advanced collegiate degrees to succeed. You don't. In fact more than ever, going to college to get one will most likely de-rail you becoming wealthy because of the debt to reward ratio most degrees have. Even if you earn a doctorate in medical science, you're unlikely to become a millionaire.

But take someone who has a good bit of common sense, a good marketable skill and/or product, patience, persistence, a good plan and a refusal to quit, and they're pretty likely to succeed. Even if they never got a highschool diploma.

Becoming wealthy is much simpler than most people think. It's based on spending less than you make, and making what you have generate more of what you have. Not being super intelligent, highly educated, or an extremely quick learner.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 11-05-2012

(11-05-2012, 07:32 AM)Elusive Wrote: How fast do you believe BAMM will repay itself, Shannon, if used right?
And will the refresher be made in 5g?

I believe BAMM will repay itself fairly quickly for most people using it properly. It is, after all, not going to be even a drop in the bucket compared to what it's goal is. Of course "fairly quickly" is relative, isn't it?

I haven't decided yet whether to make a refresher for it. I will know that later on in the build process.

RE: BAMM - Elusive - 11-05-2012

I have an idea, a product and market. Now I need BAMM and take command of things.

RE: BAMM - Sean - 11-05-2012

Shannon, for someone who has an idea, and wants to start a business, is the new BASE or new BAMM better? The seemingly-obvious answer is BASE, but with the path this conversation is taking, I felt it a good time to raise this question.

RE: BAMM - Yuri - 11-06-2012

From what I have learned the ways of becoming rich are narrowed down to those ways.

1.Having your own successful business and keep building up on it.

2. through the stock market.

3.through an internet website like facebook etc.

4. apps of any kind.

5. stealing or working in a government and stealing off your country.

6. inventions.

7. real estate.

8. becoming famous for a talent.

there's many other ways now that i think about it but truth is most of them don't require an actual degree and truth is as good as your education gets i mean u might live a good life but u wont become filthy rich.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 11-06-2012

(11-05-2012, 03:31 PM)Sean Wrote: Shannon, for someone who has an idea, and wants to start a business, is the new BASE or new BAMM better? The seemingly-obvious answer is BASE, but with the path this conversation is taking, I felt it a good time to raise this question.

I won't know for sure until they're finished. Maybe start with BASE and finish with BAMM.

(11-06-2012, 05:13 AM)AJK Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 01:04 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-04-2012, 07:30 AM)Tiesto Wrote: Shannon, I was just answering a question about learning subs in another thread, and I remembered I wanted to ask you about this.

Focus on the goal and its sub-goals is included. Learning speed and photographic memory are not necessary. Most self made millionaires are not polymaths, nor are they possessed of advanced collegiate degrees. They don't rely on learning quickly to become wealthy; they rely on common sense, perseverance, planning and a marketable skill or product to do so.

Society these days tries to tell you you need advanced collegiate degrees to succeed. You don't. In fact more than ever, going to college to get one will most likely de-rail you becoming wealthy because of the debt to reward ratio most degrees have. Even if you earn a doctorate in medical science, you're unlikely to become a millionaire.

But take someone who has a good bit of common sense, a good marketable skill and/or product, patience, persistence, a good plan and a refusal to quit, and they're pretty likely to succeed. Even if they never got a highschool diploma.

Becoming wealthy is much simpler than most people think. It's based on spending less than you make, and making what you have generate more of what you have. Not being super intelligent, highly educated, or an extremely quick learner.

Shannon -

I agree with you that one doesn't necessarily need these skills to become wealthy, it really depends on from where the person is looking for the wealth to generate:

* for the independent business person, the skills mentioned by Tiesto are far less relevant.

* for the corporate business person, the skills are very important.

My question to you is how do you see this program being relevant to the corporate world?

Personally, I love being in a corporation, producing tens of millions of units and the dynamic with being part of an international environment. I'm certain that I'm not the only one. We are looking for something to develop and harness the skills needed to achieve executive suite status. Do you believe that BAMM would directly aid the corporate hack achieve C-level status or would it only help in a circuitous manner?

Realistically, there are only a very small percentage of people who ever become millionaires going the corporate route. They typically get there by doing things that are going to be antithetical to what this program will be putting into your head.

To wit, this program is very heavily focused on achieving its goal without causing you to compromise your ethics or morals, and without harming yourself or others in the process.

The corporate environment typically goes to the extreme in the other direction, with everyone trying to destroy everyone else to achieve their goals. Only the most vicious and ruthless usually make it in such an environment. My program will not help you be vicious and ruthless.

Honestly I don't think the corporate route is a realistic route to wealth anyway. Now consulting for big corporations, and supplying them? Very good choices. But being part of them? Not so much.

(11-06-2012, 05:58 AM)Yuri Wrote: From what I have learned the ways of becoming rich are narrowed down to those ways.

1.Having your own successful business and keep building up on it.

2. through the stock market.

3.through an internet website like facebook etc.

4. apps of any kind.

5. stealing or working in a government and stealing off your country.

6. inventions.

7. real estate.

8. becoming famous for a talent.

there's many other ways now that i think about it but truth is most of them don't require an actual degree and truth is as good as your education gets i mean u might live a good life but u wont become filthy rich.

Most of my research shows that advanced degrees actually inhibit the likelihood of genuine wealth at the millionaire level or above. You tend to end up getting brainwashed into a rut by the education system.

Becoming wealthy is simple. You get a single or a few sources of income to generate a large amount each, or you get many sources to generate a small amount each. Most self made millionaires use multiple sources of income to make it easier to achieve their goals with each source.

If I have 800 subliminals available and they are $19.95 each, I'm going to make a lot more money overall than if I have 1 at $500 or $2,000. Same thing.

This is why Wal Mart is so successful. They cater to the largest segment of the population (low income) and they cater to many small sales instead of fewer large ones.

The mightiest river is just the combined efforts of a hundred smaller rivers, which themselves are composed of a thousand tributaries, an they a hundred thousand streams and brooks.

So get a million people to send you a dollar and you're a millionaire. And it's really not hard.

RE: BAMM - Sean - 11-06-2012

(11-06-2012, 11:54 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(11-05-2012, 03:31 PM)Sean Wrote: Shannon, for someone who has an idea, and wants to start a business, is the new BASE or new BAMM better? The seemingly-obvious answer is BASE, but with the path this conversation is taking, I felt it a good time to raise this question.

I won't know for sure until they're finished. Maybe start with BASE and finish with BAMM.

You're killing me, Smalls. Smile