Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - Yuri - 10-31-2012

(10-31-2012, 07:43 AM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote: If 5g is that much more powerful than 4g, might as well do it in 5g.

What else could be used with it if it were 4g? I would think that it would slow down the program.

well in a perfect world i would say yes doing it in 5G sounds amazing, but when reality hits if this would be made in 5G imagine if u weren't able to reach MM status during a 1 year time and you were a person that needed 3-4 or maybe 5 run through's to reach that which to be honest will be necessary for the majority of people.

having that in mind then you cant use any other sub for 3-4 years, which i find hard enough to use only 1 with a 6 stage set and i believe others will agree on this.

this world is so *ucked up to the point were as soon as u realize how much change you need and how much u can benefit from the subs u simply cant have enough, oh and let alone the price tag that would come with it being 5G.

RE: BAMM - FunkeyMonkey - 10-31-2012

Yea good point.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 11-01-2012

(11-01-2012, 08:11 AM)AJK Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 06:55 AM)Shannon Wrote: The first stage? This is going to be a 12 stage set. Try the first 3 or 4 stages. I'm going to have the program not just remove all negative programming that holds you in place, but have slow transitions that make it more comfortable and easy to train the changes.

Part of the point of having it in 12 stages is to make it so that I can allow other things to be used if it is built in 4G, while keeping it as effective as possible in and of itself.

I haven't figured out how to make it work around the rules restricting the use of 2 Type C/D programs yet though.

Shannon,

Any thought of making it two 6-stage sets (i.e. foundational & advanced) versus one 12-stage set. Using the two 6-stage approach, they can be built in 5g etc. and allow a break to run AM and WM Stage 7 in between. Here's what I'm proposing:

6 Stage BAMM 2.0A
2 - 32 day cycles of AM Stage 7
2 - 32 day cycles of WM Stage 7
6 Stage BAMM 2.0B

This way people get the best of both worlds, while having a highly effective program where one can maintain their development as an AM & WM.

All the best,

Adam

There are two options with this. You can go all in and have a realistic chance of actually succeeding... or you can try to play at it and break it up and distract from it and interrupt it and then wonder why it didn't work.

I'm not making this to fail. This is not a small goal, or a light one. And when the program is finished... my objective is to use it to actually become a multi-millionaire. Not play at it.

I'm making this for me... and Andrew... and those people who are serious enough to commit to whatever it takes to succeed. That's what it will take.

I'm not making it just to throw a program out there that costs a lot of money so I can have people pay me a lot for it. It has to be as effective as possible, and for a goal like this one... that means doing whatever is necessary.

That means, if you don't want it bad enough to do it right... don't bother. There's no free lunch on this one. If it's going to work, you have to go all in. That's just the way it is.

RE: BAMM - Sean - 11-01-2012

I think Adam is trying to avoid letting his AM an WM "lapse" such that he's not stuck doing another 6-month session for each of them when he's completed BAMM.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 11-01-2012

I don't know if it will be possible to find a way to avoid that in this case. This is one of those things where it looks like no matter how I work it, it's going to be mutually exclusive. The only exception would be using up to two other Type B programs while using the 4G version.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 11-01-2012

My concern is that after any of us completed our Alpha Training, we go on a long BAMM journey, then the result that we got from Alpha will wither away without any refresher.

Do you think it is possible to integrate some Alpha refresher in BAMM? So that even on 3-4 runs of BAMM back-to-back we can maintain our Alpha quality we've acquired through AM training?

RE: BAMM - Sean - 11-01-2012

Hehehehehe. Do you want money, or women? You can't get them both at the same time, it seems.

This reminds me of a scene from The Cosby Show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1t9dg5dzQo

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 11-02-2012

(11-01-2012, 10:15 PM)Sean Wrote: Hehehehehe. Do you want money, or women? You can't get them both at the same time, it seems.

This reminds me of a scene from The Cosby Show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1t9dg5dzQo

If you're referring to my previous post then I will need to clarify.

Alpha qualities that I meant in my previous post, has nothing to do with women, I was referring into the core qualities of Alpha, like leadership, doing the right thing, decisiveness, zen attitude, and all other positive changes as an Alpha Male that we acquired through the AM 5.0 training program, not the WM nor SM program.

The reason for this is because I believe multi-millionaires/billionaires are usually the leader of the pack in their fields/industries. They want to impose their vision upon the world regardless of what anyone else thinks of them. Characteristic of an Alpha male/female being displayed by these successful people.

RE: BAMM - Yuri - 11-02-2012

the question in my mind right now is how can someone become less alpha? i mean i can see the phases a person must go through to "become" alpha but how do u do it the other way around?

anyway saying that you can either have money or women is a pretty strong limiting belief which many people have and i must say it is very untrue.

(11-02-2012, 01:55 AM)Yuri Wrote: the question in my mind right now is how can someone become less alpha? i mean i can see the phases a person must go through to "become" alpha but how do u do it the other way around?

The thing is if we become an alpha through subliminal programming, there is a chance of regressing back, unless the programming has become permanent.

RE: BAMM - Yuri - 11-02-2012

(11-02-2012, 02:22 AM)Tiesto Wrote:
(11-02-2012, 01:55 AM)Yuri Wrote: the question in my mind right now is how can someone become less alpha? i mean i can see the phases a person must go through to "become" alpha but how do u do it the other way around?

The thing is if we become an alpha through subliminal programming, there is a chance of regressing back, unless the programming has become permanent.

yeah that makes sense and i'm guessing that is why shannon advises multiple run through's because the stages of maturity are universal from what i have noticed though where u start depends on exterior factors etc like parents effects since u are a child and the way u process the whole thing i mean u can start as the nice guy or as the creepy guy or the asshole etc.

right now what im thinking is it is much much harder to regress than to mature especially at that point where u have went through these phases through subs or through real life experiences and learning ( and that is very hard and most people get stuck in certain phases nearly there whole life)

like learning to drive is hard but to unlearn how to drive would be much more difficult than actually learning it if that makes sense.

(11-02-2012, 04:22 AM)Yuri Wrote: like learning to drive is hard but to unlearn how to drive would be much more difficult than actually learning it if that makes sense.

Yes, good points.

Regarding to that driving example you have provided, there are a couple of level of competencies that I learned from my cousin who is an NLP coach.

First Level -> Unconscious incompetence = You have no clue if you can not do something. No experience or knowledge whatsoever on the specific skill.

Second Level -> Conscious incompetence = You consciously know that you can't do it.

Third Level -> Conscious competence = You are able to do things, but with conscious thinking. For example like learning to drive the first time. You need to consciously focus on where is the gear shifter, clutch, brakes, rear view mirrors, etc. If you are only still at this level and then you stop practicing, meanwhile you haven't mastered the driving skill, you will eventually regress back, and even forgot how to drive.

Fourth Level -> Unconscious competence = At this highest level, your subconscious is programmed (long term or permanent), and you can do things without any need for conscious thinking. For example an experienced driver driving a car on a daily commute, they can drive while talking, daydreaming, texting, sightseeing, and so on, and so on. Everything is automatic.

If you have reached that permanent subconscious programming (unconscious competence) through numerous repetitions, then it will be hard to undo or "de-learn" the skill you have acquired.

I think it is the same case with AM training, once the programming has become permanent through multiple runs, then it will be hard to undo or lessen your alpha programming.

For us that only has 1 run of AM training under our belt, then going on a long BAMM journey, might have possibility losing some of the Alpha traits that are not permanently programmed yet. It would be great if BAMM can build upon and refreshes the foundation created through AM 5.0, so that we don't lose 6 months of AM 5.0.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 11-02-2012

You can get money and women. But the best and surest way to do that is to go after money, and let the women come after you. Otherwise, they tend to distract from and require spending the wealth before you can really go far with money.

BAMM is not going to incorporate alpha male training, because women might want to use it also. But, it will incorporate several important aspects of the alpha training that is found in both make and female versions of that program, such as self confidence, self respect, self esteem, self worth, self image, refusing to be treated poorly or be taken advantage of, assertiveness training, leadership training and more. Everything that it takes to become a self made millionaire.

RE: BAMM - Subeternal - 11-02-2012

(11-01-2012, 04:44 PM)Tiesto Wrote: My concern is that after any of us completed our Alpha Training, we go on a long BAMM journey, then the result that we got from Alpha will wither away without any refresher.

Do you think it is possible to integrate some Alpha refresher in BAMM? So that even on 3-4 runs of BAMM back-to-back we can maintain our Alpha quality we've acquired through AM training?

I think the idea of adding alpha material to the set dilutes the thing partially if not altogether. I know that the richest men and women are perceived as alpha due to the heavy amount of leadership responsibilities they take on to keep the biz going.

I dont find business leadership to be synonymous with animal kingdom leadership in the respect that business leadership can be totally based on know how and expertise without any actual dominant personality traits. Respect, position, and pay grade among other things can make you the alpha but usually at the office. In the animal kingdom its obviously a more ruthless thing that needs to maintained at all times or else the male/ female risks being dethroned.

Becoming an alpha male permanently is probably 5-10 times easier than BAMM. Even though you interact with others AM is a completely internalized aspect. BAMM is a total hybrid being completely internalized and externalized as you need the mindset to achieve it. The action to get it. Then you need the mindset and action to maintain it.

I see from most of your posts that your very set on attaining ultimate wealth, perhaps more than any other active user on here. Considering the tremendous effort it will take to make it happen I think your going to have to make a sacrifice and pursue BAMM fully. Although I dont see anything as a sacrifice when a big part of what were doing to make are dreams happen is simply listening to something for many hours a day. What skills in this world can you really learn just listening? Not many if any at all.

Just my opinion

(11-01-2012, 10:15 PM)Sean Wrote: Hehehehehe. Do you want money, or women? You can't get them both at the same time, it seems.

When I look at this and see what others have said I think your right at least in the subliminal sense. No matter what your objectives are you cant be splitting effort/energy between both things. To be comprehensively successful with women on all levels and facets is truly an undertaking. To become a rich son of a gun that equates to "financial freedom" is not something many have even among movie stars and singers. They both take insane amounts of determination and mastery.

But I understand that AM doesnt equal women for many and that Tiesto sees as part of the success programming that may be foundational to BAMM.

anyway saying that you can either have money or women is a pretty strong limiting belief which many people have and i must say it is very untrue.
I never ran through AM 5.0 and only went through AM 2011 completely once and I can say that in many ways your probably going to become "less alpha" as more time passes since you've completed the set. Even going through WM or SM is going to modulate your nature significantly which can all be perceived as "less alpha".

Unless your naturally more dominant or you've been through the programming as many times as Shannon, Wildflower, or Cortez you will probably see quite a lessening in effects over time.

I guess my question would be is that with all these refresher stages being made for AM/SM/WM does that somewhat eliminate the need to reuse the sets?