Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-27-2013

I will start my BAMM journal Thursday after a week of BAMM.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-27-2013

Is a BOSE sounddock good enough for playing a sub at night. It's stereo and had 20khz response but it is not perfect stereophonically?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-27-2013

ANY stereo production is better than mono. But, the better the audio channel separation, the better the sterospatial effectiveness will be. That requires each channel be going in each ear, ideally, which is why headphones are best.

RE: BAMM - Subeternal - 02-28-2013

I'm guessing that rule for "Having previous experience with a multi stage set" doesnt apply anymore.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-28-2013

We considered a variety of factors and weighed the overall.

RE: BAMM - Andrew - 03-01-2013

(02-28-2013, 02:30 PM)Subeternal Wrote: I'm guessing that rule for "Having previous experience with a multi stage set" doesnt apply anymore.

I don't believe we've accepted a single person that didn't.

RE: BAMM - Subeternal - 03-01-2013

(03-01-2013, 12:07 PM)Andrew Wrote:
(02-28-2013, 02:30 PM)Subeternal Wrote: I'm guessing that rule for "Having previous experience with a multi stage set" doesnt apply anymore.

I don't believe we've accepted a single person that didn't.

I dont have perfect memory but I tend to keep track of everything I read and from what I recall Tholt never delved into such a program. I sound like a stickler saying that but I'm merely inquiring.

RE: BAMM - AwesomeYoungDude - 03-01-2013

Is BAMM safe to be played around spouse and childern?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 03-02-2013

BAMM is safe to play around others, if you want them to be affected.

I would suggest that given the content of the program and the manner in which it is designed to affect listeners, children under the age of 18 would require some careful and skilled parenting to keep in check if they were being exposed. It is designed for persons 18+.

RE: BAMM - detangled - 11-17-2013

(01-05-2013, 10:00 AM)Subeternal Wrote:
(01-05-2013, 07:39 AM)THolt Wrote: What's next after BAMM?

This can be interpreted in at least two ways.

1. Whats the next program Shannon is going to build?
2. Whats the next success based program to be built after BAMM?

Dude really though. BAMM is not even built yet and after that everyone who does climb onboard is going to be doing it for 3-10 years if they really want to "make it". Are you really asking whats "next" at this point? Becoming financially "free" is something that takes years. Maybe I'm a skeptic but I'd be hugely surprised if someone here making 20-50k a year to start off with became a millionaire within 12 months of BAMM.

Your scepticism and lack of faith is what will hold you back. I went from making $0/year to over $300k/year in a span of a year and a half, so I definitely know its possible.

Wealth, and great wealth is a mindset, and subconscious programming, (and a bit of focus/determination/action) that's all it is. Understanding universal law will be the game changer for most. Your thoughts become things.

Its the age of the internet, making huge wealth in a relatively short period of time has never been so easy.

RE: BAMM - Spiral - 11-18-2013

Out of curiosity, detangled, what do you do?

RE: BAMM - stratos - 11-18-2013

detangled - that's awesome! What kind of business and how did you go about growing that quickly?

RE: BAMM - Joronda - 11-18-2013

My boyfriend and I have been using BAAM 3g for a few months and we are noticing big changes in our personal confidence and spending habits. We used to struggle to pay out bills on time, now we have surplus money and even changed which political party we vote for.

Life feels magical and so much more fun - the perception blockages are dissolving around us, we are waking up each day wondering what wonderful things might happen to us before nightfall?

I have an expectancy that nice things will fall in my lap - and my eyes have changed what they are searching for. I even find more car parks close to where I want to shop, even if the traffic is bumper-to-bumper.

3g BAAM is "punching above it's weight" in ways my boyfriend and I never dreamed of.

I used to wish for things, and try to believe they would happen - now I am thinking that....

"WHAT I DESIRE IS ALREADY LOOKING FOR ME".

The doubts in my life have gone, no lack exists, no cobwebs remain.

My Boss told me that my eyes sparkle these days when he loads urgent work onto me without any warning, even though some of the other staff would screw their faces up and tell him all the reasons they could not handle any more.

In a nutshell, 3g BAAM has given us more energy, so my boyfriend and I can enjoy more of life without getting tired.

RE: BAMM - Joronda - 11-18-2013

(01-30-2013, 08:44 AM)Shannon Wrote: Taxes are not mentioned in BAMM. But, if you hate doing taxes, that would be dealt with where it works on getting you to do what needs to be done to succeed, because it needs to be done to succeed.

Copywriting is not specifically mentioned, but the program does aim to get you to educate yourself, improves your intellectual capacity, your communication skills, and focuses you on mastering what you need to master to be effective in whatever way you go about achieving your goals.

In general, the program is designed to "get it done" regardless of what the specifics are, recognizing the fact that everyone's needs will be different, and that therefore being too specific is going to be exclusionary.

If your head is full of wealthy attrACTION ideas, there won't be any room for feeling annoyed about paying taxes.

Paying a lot of tax is just one way you can confirm that your income is HEAPS more than most other people in your street.

If you have an EGO, paying a lot of tax might give you a sense of pride and achievement.

Those people who pay very little tax, can't claim they are multi-millionaires.