Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - RoaringLion - 02-04-2013

I'll be buying it eventually if approved.

RE: BAMM - RainbowAbyss - 02-04-2013

I wasn't even thinking of running this set, but that PDF looks amazing!. I'm going to start saving up pending approval...!!

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-05-2013

I recall something DeMarco wrote in his book about what he was doing did not feel like work or something of that sort. I believe you posted this excerpt on your journal. What you do is obviously hard work but does it seem like or feel that way to you?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-05-2013

What I do makes me happy. I enjoy what I do. I go to bed at night thinking about what I am working on, and get up in the morning thinking about it. I go start working and then I remember, "Oh, right, eat, shower, brush teeth."

I work my butt off. It is very hard work. But I do it because of two things.

First, I am responsible to my major goal of becoming a multi-millionaire, and second, I am, through my hard work, indulging my curiosity and my desire to make the world a better place.

No matter how much effort or energy the work requires, if it accomplishes something you enjoy and/or are passionate about, it's going to seem like it's not work. That's why I can work myself to literal exhaustion and still it doesn't seem like work.

Is it work? Yes. Does it feel like work? Sometimes... when I am not doing what I enjoy doing. The majority of the time, however, no, it does not feel like work. But you will always have something to do that isn't fun. The key is to look past it and keep your eyes on the prize. When you frame it as a step up the ladder to the achievement of your major goal, it takes on a lot less negative look.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-09-2013

Have you ever heard of the Wealth Dynamics system by Roger Hamilton? Out of all the wealth systems, this alongside DeMarco's book is one of the best. You take a test that determines your wealth profile. One out of eight profiles will be your natural path to wealth, doing things that comes naturally to you. Instead of being jack of all trades, you will be master of one. Demarco touches upon this briefly. The book Your Life Your Legacy by Hamilton is a good book that explains this process.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 02-09-2013

(02-09-2013, 07:32 AM)THolt Wrote: Have you ever heard of the Wealth Dynamics system by Roger Hamilton? Out of all the wealth systems, this alongside DeMarco's book is one of the best. You take a test that determines your wealth profile. One out of eight profiles will be your natural path to wealth, doing things that comes naturally to you. Instead of being jack of all trades, you will be master of one. Demarco touches upon this briefly. The book Your Life Your Legacy by Hamilton is a good book that explains this process.

I've read his book 'Your Life Your Legacy', but I did some searching and found unpleasant news about Roger Hamilton's seminar exposing him as some kind of a fraud. Maybe some stuff in the book is good, but I wouldn't go to his seminars without further investigation.

MJ DeMarco talks about 'gurus' who makes their money by preaching to the masses, in some way Roger Hamilton fits this criteria, making money through selling seminars.

Nevertheless this is just my point of view, and I could be wrong, but I've lost interest on the 'Wealth Dynamic' chart and 'Your Wealth Your Legacy' book, the Millionaire Fastlane is a much better book for me.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-09-2013

I haven't read his book in a while . I haven't been to any seminars of wealth building. DeMarco belabors the point of why would someone go to a 50,000 dollar seminar. I agree. Some aspects of Your Life Your Legacy are good but some of it is fluff.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-09-2013

Ooh, ooh, I wanna offer a $50k/seat seminar on how to get rich!!! Mine would probably actually be worth it... I would explain exactly how to turn yourself into a self made millionaire, based on developing the ideas, beliefs, attitudes, mindset, responses and decision making skills that all self made millionaires who have succeeded have in common, and then I'll offer BAMM 2.0 for $5,000 to them at the end. I'd probably make a million dollars in a day, and have every one of them feel like they got their money's worth.

RE: BAMM - ShanghaiKiwi - 02-10-2013

Heehee thats better than what I was expecting someone to say: teaching everybody at the seminar exactly how you organised the seminar they paid so much to attend, and how to set up their own.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-14-2013

BAMM is looking to be a great program indeed to mildly understate this point

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-23-2013

When the book about BAMM be released?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-23-2013

After it gets written. I don't know when it will be finished, but you can expect it to be a while.

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-26-2013

What have the effects of BAMM been on you since you have started to listen to it?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-27-2013

It's been very good for motivation, focus, inspiration and drive. I get a lot more accomplished now. It's making me face and deal with fears I didn't even know were holding me back. I am filled with ideas for how to make more money, and how to make money from more streams of income. I am thinking much bigger than before. It has come to my realization that I am already a multi-millionaire, because I own the IP to all these subliminals, and all the ones I have yet to make, and it's worth more much than 2 million dollars. I feel more fluid, steady, balanced. I am happier, more productive. My life and my actions are starting to be a natural flow toward wealth, much like how water naturally flows with gravity. It's like I am water, and wealth is gravity. It's pulling me to it, inescapably, and there is no doubt in my mind that we two will meet. That truth just is.

I have also already started manifesting some important contacts from this, although I am still working out how to respond.

It has done good things for my emotional health. It has improved the quality of my life. It has made me feel more alive and I am somehow essentially aware that my success is inevitable in the same way that you know water is warm and wet when you are immersed in warm water. It's as if I am swimming in it, as it "becomes".

I also notice that I am dealing with people differently. I am much less worried about calling out bullshit, and saying what I think. I can turn down opportunities more easily, if I know they aren't right, and I can better recognize good ones and bad ones.

I value my time more, and I don't waste it. I don't let others waste it. I don't wait around for pipe dreams. I am more proactive with that, too, and with getting what I want. Sometimes how aggressively I go after what I want surprises me, and I know that fears must be evaporating for me to be doing that.

I also get more respect from others, and they tend to look to me for leadership more now, especially in person. I don't always like being the final decider, and I'm grateful to have Andrew for help with that, but I know I can do it, and make the hard choices and get the job done if I have to.

I'm more bold and confident in my choices, especially choices that come with a certain degree of calculated risk. I'm more confident overall.

I sense my impending success and transition to multi-millionaire in a more concrete sense than just owning several million dollar's worth of IP. I can sense when it will most likely happen, and a little bit about how. I can feel that future "becoming" as if it were sunshine and I was at the beach as the sun rises.

Also, I have developed the ability to see through walls, fly, move objects with my mind, bilocate, teleport and time travel. I have the strength of a billion men, and I eat solar cores for breakfast. And Chuck Norris fears me now. Big Grin