Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-02-2013

(02-01-2013, 07:15 AM)THolt Wrote: How importance is the concept of deserving in the pursuit of wealth? Do people make a certain level of wealth because that is what they subconsciously believe they deserve? Such as if a person makes $100,000 , $200,000 and all the way up to millionaire and billionaire. Does that income reflect what they subconsciously believe they deserve?

Deservedness is extremely important. And in most cases, yes, income directly reflects the subconscious beliefs.

RE: BAMM - HMoody - 02-02-2013

How long will the introductory Price be available?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-03-2013

I have no idea right now. A month? Six months? Until someone become a multi-millionaire? Right now, my priority is finishing work on it so I can work on stuff like upgrading 3G to 4G, putting up some new titles, and calculating the 2013 price adjustments that should have been done January 3rd. I'll worry about how long the introductory pricing lasts later, but I'm not really worried about it happening so there will be time.

RE: BAMM - AbiDrew85 - 02-03-2013

I see... Well, hopefully I can save up the 1.2 grand before the introductory price goes away lol. I might actually be able to pull that one off just as I'm finishing up my present plan! lol.

RE: BAMM - AwesomeYoungDude - 02-03-2013

Shannon,

Great recommendation on the book. I was reading along thinking ya ok sounds great. I got to chapter 6 the became converted when I read the section on "The Wealth Trinity, What is Wealth?". I'm loving this book. You posted that this book aligns with BAMM. I expect to say in the near future "Shannon's BAMM sub $1200. Having the wealth trinity.....priceless."

How do I request approval to buy BAMM.

Also, I look forward to reading your insights on wealth when your book is published.

AYD

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 02-03-2013

Millionaire Fast Lane includes everything that's in BAMM 2.0, but BAMM 2.0 actually goes further in a few directions. He disavows LOA stuff, but BAMM 2.0 uses it in three or four different ways. For instance, with each decision, you'll be directed to automatically choose the path/option/choice that best leads to success becoming a multi-millionaire. We are only aware of the "now" within about one second consciously, but even science has shown that humans are aware in time into the future much further subconsciously than consciously. So by accessing that awareness and using it to make the choice, every option becomes a way to move towards the goal. That alone makes the program worth the price in my opinion, but there is so much more. None of what's in the program is "foo foo mysticism".

I have to finish writing and editing the description, and Andrew is going to set up a web site for it. I'm not entirely sure how he envisions taking requests, but for now, those who want to request approval can simply do so here.

It's gonna take me a while on the book, I think. I am actually finding that having finished building it, the exhaustion is catching up with me, now that I am no longer working on building it, and I think I need to take more than a day or two off. I think I really need a week or two off, but I can't do that yet. So I'm trying to rest as much as possible and still get *something* some, even a little bit if that's necessary. Today I worked on the description page for BAMM 2.0 a little, but spent the whole day relaxing and without answering the phone or being online for the majority of the day. Very relaxing, but I am still positively exhausted.

I look forward to finishing putting BAMM 2.0 up. The book is started, but I have less than a thousand words written. Mostly it's just setting up the rough draft that will become the chapters.

RE: BAMM - AwesomeYoungDude - 02-04-2013

I formally request approval to purchase BAMM.

AYD

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 02-04-2013

I definitely request approval to purchase BAMM as well. Smile

RE: BAMM - THolt - 02-04-2013

Me three

RE: BAMM - Roy - 02-04-2013

I also request approval to buy BAMM.

RE: BAMM - Vincent - 02-04-2013

I request approval to purchase BAMM. Thank you.

RE: BAMM - Bearealman - 02-04-2013

I request approval to purchase BAMM as well

RE: BAMM - Spiral - 02-04-2013

yahhhhh me too!

RE: BAMM - Subeternal - 02-04-2013

8400 dollars and counting Big Grin