Subliminal Talk
BAMM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: BAMM (/Thread-BAMM)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

BAMM - THolt - 10-29-2012

What are the objectives of the BAMM program in development?

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 10-29-2012

The objectives are going to be released when the program is released. For the time being, suffice it to say that they are those things that will lead to successfully becoming and being a multi-millionaire without imposing restrictions on how that is achieved, except to specify that the user will not compromise their ethics or morals, or harm anyone in the process.

Giving too much detail right now would not be a good idea, but the Master Key Script is going to be very long and cover every possible aspect of directing the user to actually and successfully achieving that major goal, and may actually force me to develop new ways to build the program if it is not going to be in 5G.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 10-29-2012

Go BAMM!! Go Shannon!! It's about time we all become multi-millionaires!! Big Grin

RE: BAMM - Sean - 10-29-2012

[Image: Lagasse_Photo.jpg]

RE: BAMM - FunkeyMonkey - 10-29-2012

I would think the first stage would be removing any negative associations with achieving financial wealth and having money. That seems to be one of the more common reasons people fail in this regard. Negative messages as a child.

RE: BAMM - Yuri - 10-29-2012

the thing i'm dreaming of right now is if shannon finds a way to make BAMM usable with other 6 stage sets WM AM etc i know it is not even close to being possible but damn that would hit the jackpot!

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 10-30-2012

The first stage? This is going to be a 12 stage set. Try the first 3 or 4 stages. I'm going to have the program not just remove all negative programming that holds you in place, but have slow transitions that make it more comfortable and easy to train the changes.

Part of the point of having it in 12 stages is to make it so that I can allow other things to be used if it is built in 4G, while keeping it as effective as possible in and of itself.

I haven't figured out how to make it work around the rules restricting the use of 2 Type C/D programs yet though.

RE: BAMM - Yuri - 10-30-2012

here's a question that popped up to my mind, what would happen or what do you see happening shannon if someone starts with this program with literally nothing somebody who is broke and has no higher education or maybe even no education, is there a certain pattern in occurrence? im speaking of both behavior and his thinking.

i know there is a certain limit to what u can say about that but maybe a brief way of putting it could be done.

RE: BAMM - Shannon - 10-30-2012

Realistically, there will never be a program that can turn anyone and everyone into a millionaire. Some people just do not have the right conditions to even be able to be guided to that, whether it be an internal, external or mutual condition of their existence.

For instance, you're not very likely going to play this program to someone with an IQ of 70 and see them turn into a multi-millionaire. If you take someone who has the attention span of a gnat, and that condition is specifically a function of their core being (i.e., not adjustable), they won't be able to get far either.

But you take the average person, regardless of their status and education, and you have them use the program properly, according to the directions, and I would be willing to bet that a lot of them would succeed. Not everyone will achieve the goal in the same time frame, and it may take some people a lot longer to achieve. I've been working on it for about 7.5 years now, and I'm sure there are ways I could have gone faster with it, but I happen to know a few things that make me happy to go the slower route. I expect to achieve millionaire status within another 1-5 years. Will this program be part of my success? You bet. Will everyone take that long? No. Will everyone get there that fast? No.

That's why I am changing the name from "Become A Multi-Millionaire In 4 Years" to just "Become A Multi-Millionaire". Why set limits on the time frame? Maybe it will only take you one year, or two, or three. Maybe you'll need five or ten. It will vary from person to person, according to where they are when they start, what their life circumstances are and how much they use the program.

This is a Type E program, long term usage, and it's also going to be very complex scripting and as 12 stage set. While I plan on having the script encourage steady and continued use of the program to achieve the goal, there's going to be someone who gets distracted and stops using it... someone who decides to use it improperly... someone who gives up on the goal before reaching it...

Becoming a millionaire is something you can do two ways. You can do it by accident or luck (inheritance, Lotto) or you can do it by effort. The less effort you expend, the longer it takes to achieve, because the amount of energy required is constant. While this program does not prevent you from achieving the goal through luck or inheritance, the vast majority of people who use the program, and use it properly, will achieve the goal by adjusting their thinking, beliefs, actions, attitudes, responses, self image, choices, increasing their maturity, self control, self respect, self esteem, sense of self worth, motivation, determination, openness to success, refusing to settle for less than success, persistence, perseverance, determination, focus, solid goals, planning, intelligent use of time and resources, wise spending of (and not spending of) money, living below their means, saving instead of spending, investing, networking with successful people, keeping their eye on the long term goal, and being realistic about success.

This title isn't intended to be a magic "get rich quick and without effort" scheme. It's intended to be what will actually give you the best possible shot at achieve multi-millionaire status through all the things I just mentioned and many more. Remember that ultimately, money is nothing more than an agreed upon form for energy, and to have more of it requires shifting energy around. Shifting energy requires energy, so the more energy you want to shift, the more effort or time you must spend to achieve the goal. In other words, the harder you work the plan, the faster the plan works for you.

This program is a tool set for getting there. Think of it like a powered suit for doing heavy lifting. You get in, strap it on, and do the work, but the suit allows you to lift a lot more than you could otherwise. The job gets done a lot faster. The work, however, must still be done.

So what would happen if the average person used this program? That depends on whether they're willing to do what it takes. But I guarantee you, you'll never find a program like this that is even 1/10th as good, powerful or effective at doing what it's designed to do.

RE: BAMM - Yuri - 10-30-2012

yeah that is very true, this reminds me of an Albert Einstein quote : two things are infinite the universe and human stupidity and i'm not sure about the universe.

even though i am extremely looking forward to BAMM i sadly say it might cause some destruction to 5G because even if u create it with 4G u cant use it with another 5G sub for at least the minimal amount of time of 1 year and for most people even much more than that but i guess with the new optimus engine in 4G it can compensate for 5G for a while.

still the way your going with the program i must admit amazing work.

RE: BAMM - FunkeyMonkey - 10-31-2012

If 5g is that much more powerful than 4g, might as well do it in 5g.

What else could be used with it if it were 4g? I would think that it would slow down the program.

RE: BAMM - Tiesto - 10-31-2012

(10-31-2012, 07:43 AM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote: If 5g is that much more powerful than 4g, might as well do it in 5g.

Last time I checked, 12 Stages BAMM in 5G would make Shannon wanna throw himself on a sword.. lol! :p

(10-31-2012, 07:43 AM)FunkeyMonkey Wrote: Because what else could be used with it if it were 4g anyway? And I would think that might slow down the program to.

I think the OF sub would be very good, but I agree I would prefer to use BAMM by itself, hopefully OF will be integrated with BAMM.

RE: BAMM - MangoEruption - 10-31-2012

Lol, if six stages in 5G cost $500, imagine how much a twelve stage set would cost. Shure some would buy it, but it looks like most here would have to save for it including me.

RE: BAMM - tristan - 10-31-2012

you will need to be multi-millionaire to become-a-multi-millionaire Big Grin