Subliminal Talk
Checking out ASC 5g. - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Checking out ASC 5g. (/Thread-Checking-out-ASC-5g)

Pages: 1 2

Checking out ASC 5g. - walker7 - 10-26-2012

Hi everybody, i have decided to do a journal on my use of the new ASC 5g sub...i do hope that it will be of help to anyone interested in using this sub and please let me know your views etc....
At the moment this is my 3rd day of the sub and i feel it is a really powerful one. Throughout my life i have had hugh self confidence issues along with social anxiety,shyness.. nerves etc.
Well anyway i have a big social engagement coming up in about 4 weeks( meeting VIPs)and it is normally a scary thing for me and i usually resort to a good intake of alcohol to get me over it so i am trying this sub for 32 days and hope it will be of help to me.
I used the 4g edition of ASC some months ago and i believe it has helped me but i would hope for even better things from this one.
I am using the sub for approx 16 hours per day at the moment and i will go for even more hours when i can fit them in.
Im afraid i have to use the masked version at the moment as i am awaiting getting some new (ultra speakers )but i must say i like the sound of the waves at night.
I notice that my sleep has been disrupted quiet a bit by this sub which did not happen to me with other subs that i have used..(i have been wakeing up in the middle of the night) for the last 3 nights.
My dreams or (maybe nightmares would be a better discription)
have been very vivid (some horrible like torture chambers etc)... and leave me drained in the mornings.
I notice that last nights dreams were to do with my own personal fears regards violence and bullying and i found myself reliving situations along with playing out my worst fears;....it was all really scary and uncomfortable and i could feel every bit the fear that i would have felt in these situations in the past.
When i awoke i was feeling quiet emotional and drained as i played the scenes over in my mind... and also these words kept coming into my mind (presumably from the subconscious)like they had important significance....all heavy stuff!!
Anyway thats just day 3 lol but i must say i feel this is one powerful sub and seems to be delving very deep to get to the route of my problems....There is something about this that i cant explain but i seemed to have been made to confront my fears last night and although it was scary it was also somehow cleansing (and thats from someone thats been in therapy on and off down through the years.. with no help)
Cheers for now.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - Shannon - 10-26-2012

Walker, I'm going to suggest you do that program for 90 days... maybe even until you are dealing with the situation you were afraid of.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - walker7 - 10-30-2012

Hi everyone, i am now on day 7 of my ASC 5g sub and i must say i am feeling very calm these last few days and nothing seems to be bothering me (which is unusual), as i normally worry about every little thing.
Although i have not been in any really stressfull situations lately i still feel much more confident in day to day situations and dont feel near as self conscious as i would have done.
I have not had any bad dreams since the 1st 3 nights of the sub and i have been wakeing up pretty relaxed and not drained lately so all in all i am happy if things keep improving in this way. I also feel somehow more confident about my future and i dont seem to be dwelling so much on the negative side of things (as i normally do).I know i have a few stressfull situations to deal with in the coming weeks so it will be interesting to see how i cope with them....but i must say i do feel good at this moment!!
I am not sure how long i will do this sub for yet....as there are so many other subs i wish to try,
I know that Shannon feels i should stay on the programme possibly for 90 days....
anyway we will see....
Cheers for now.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - walker7 - 11-07-2012

Hi Again( to anyone thats interested )in my journal on the use of ASC 5G.
I am now 15 days into my use of the sub.. and since my last posting
there really has not been a lot to report.
I notice i have been feeling a little more anxious, tired and a bit short tempered in my every day dealings with people since my last posting and also my sleep has been troublesome.
I think a part of me was hoping for some miraculous boosts of confidence at this stage.. it being 5g and all that!!;.. although i should have know better than that i suppose ... it may account for some of these feelings i have.
I just wish i was feeling more positive...but i suppose its early days at this stage.
I have been using the sub at least 12 hours per day and often more than that so i am giving it a good run....such a pity you cannot use any other sub along with it as there are so many i am interested in trying but i will get to them eventually.
If anyone has any questions tips etc...or indeed anything at all to contribute , ...please feel free to do so.
Cheers for now.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - Elusive - 11-08-2012

I think confidences is like an arm. You don't know how strong it is if its not used. Try and "flex" your confidence in some challenges that you give yourself.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - walker7 - 11-08-2012

(11-08-2012, 02:25 AM)Elusive Wrote: I think confidences is like an arm. You don't know how strong it is if its not used. Try and "flex" your confidence in some challenges that you give yourself.

Yes, that is a good point....thanks.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - Andrew - 11-08-2012

To add to that analogy- you can take all sorts of supplements, eat perfect foods, and still never build muscle unless you hit the gym. We give you the supplements, the food, but you still gotta hit the gym. Our titles work faster for people who are already in environments that challenge their confidence because growth always has to start and happen within. You can prepare all you want, and have a better chance at success but until you do it, and do it more, and make it harder, you're taking the slow train.

If you get into a situation where you need more confidence, get into a situation that makes you uncomfortable, you should find you are starting to lean towards (win the war inside your head) -confidence. Change for most people is uncomfortable, and unless you get uncomfortable it won't happen. As a life goal I always try to find things that make me uncomfortable and go for them, but having spent life that way for quite some time there's less and less things that can make me uncomfortable these days. Keep with it.

(11-08-2012, 07:34 AM)walker7 Wrote:
(11-08-2012, 02:25 AM)Elusive Wrote: I think confidences is like an arm. You don't know how strong it is if its not used. Try and "flex" your confidence in some challenges that you give yourself.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - walker7 - 11-08-2012

(11-08-2012, 08:33 AM)Andrew Wrote: To add to that analogy- you can take all sorts of supplements, eat perfect foods, and still never build muscle unless you hit the gym. We give you the supplements, the food, but you still gotta hit the gym. Our titles work faster for people who are already in environments that challenge their confidence because growth always has to start and happen within. You can prepare all you want, and have a better chance at success but until you do it, and do it more, and make it harder, you're taking the slow train.

If you get into a situation where you need more confidence, get into a situation that makes you uncomfortable, you should find you are starting to lean towards (win the war inside your head) -confidence. Change for most people is uncomfortable, and unless you get uncomfortable it won't happen. As a life goal I always try to find things that make me uncomfortable and go for them, but having spent life that way for quite some time there's less and less things that can make me uncomfortable these days. Keep with it.

(11-08-2012, 07:34 AM)walker7 Wrote:

Thanks for your reply Andrew and yes its nice to stay in ones comfort zone but as you say its more important to get out there and try to push forward.
I realise that is what i must do and it is nice to be reminded at times as i do need a bit of pushing.
Cheers.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - walker7 - 11-22-2012

Hi everyone, I am on day 31 of my ASC5g sub...use and i have decided to just do the 32 days with it...at least for the moment.
I am feeling pretty good ,confidence wise at the moment.
I find myself being less self conscious and more assertive, more calm in situations in everyday life but i also know that i have a lot more problems that need sorting out .I have become aware of the amount of fears i possess for one thing and i feel until i manage to deal with these i will never be the person that i want to be.
I have decided to start the Overcoming Fears sub and give it a good run.
I am feeling really motivated at the moment, something i have not felt for quiet a while (Must be the ASC sub )and am really looking forward to doing the O.F. sub as i feel i have so many things i wish to do in this life that have been blocked by irational fears in the past.
Yes, i am feeling a new determination inside.
Just to sum up the ASC5g sub, i think it has been a great help to me although i had used the 4g earlier so im sure i had already benefited
from this also. I would certainly say between the 2 subs they have given me a great boost in confidence.and also it has allowed me to see what more i need to do.
Cheers, for now..

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - Spiral - 11-22-2012

Sounds good, walker! Enjoy OF and I look forward to reading your future journal posts.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - walker7 - 11-22-2012

Thanks for your input and your interest Spirol....I enjoy reading your stuff !!Cool

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - Lkawakita - 11-23-2012

Thanks for doing a journal on this sub Walker.
I believe it served well it's purpose. It gave you the confidence to face your fears which, as that phrase you said it was at your head at the 3 first days, were "all heavy stuff".
Anyway, how that VIP meeting you mentioned at your first post went?

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - walker7 - 11-24-2012

(11-23-2012, 04:21 PM)Lkawakita Wrote: Thanks for doing a journal on this sub Walker.
I believe it served well it's purpose. It gave you the confidence to face your fears which, as that phrase you said it was at your head at the 3 first days, were "all heavy stuff".
Anyway, how that VIP meeting you mentioned at your first post went?

Thanks Lk..Yes i believe it is a great sub and it has helped me a lot;...I feel it has given me the kick start i needed to address my huge problem with fear and thats why i feel i need to do the O.F.sub at this time.
I have so much fear inside me....fears that i have been trying to cover up for years...Fear of people , places, situations etc...so many that i have lost count but i really feel a great motivation at this time to push on with my life and try to deal with my problems once and for all....with the help of the subs of course..
I was at the V.I.P meeting as well and although im afraid i did indulge in some alcohol ...(felt guilty afterwords)..i still felt i made some progress, although until their is a time that i can do these things cold stone sober only then will i be truely satisfied with myself.
But i am feeling good at the moment and feel i am on the right track with the subs so i will keep going.
I will be giving this next sub a good run and hope to write about it.
Thanks Lk for your interest and good luck to you.
Cheers.

RE: Checking out ASC 5g. - Shannon - 11-27-2012

Walker, Self Confidence is a good program, but it's not designed or intended to deal with a lot of fear at once. That's why we have OF. And using one to get to the other is as good a strategy as any.

You say you indulged in alcohol at the gathering, and that you felt guilty afterwards. I understand that you might feel comfort in alcohol if you have social anxiety or fears, but why feel guilty? Does it do anyone any good for you to feel guilty that you are where you are right now? Are you punishing yourself for not getting better results from using a subliminal that wasn't designed to deal with your core issues? Guilt is useless here, my friend. Let it go. It only makes things worse.

On to OF and freedom. Cheers. Smile