Subliminal Talk
Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? (/Thread-Erotic-dreams-with-B-I-A-T-B-W)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Wertrand - 02-01-2013

This comes a bit late, but it's important to be said for other people.

Subliminals are not magic pills.

You can't expect to change all your major life problems by just sitting on a couch and listening to waves splashing.
To make a change you have to make some active effort and step out of your comfort zone.
Think of subliminals as a workout suplement. They help, but for them to do so, first you have to work out and eat good stuff, lol.

Now, if you want to be a sexy man. You have to be in alignment with being a sexy man.
That means that you need to start working out. You need to eat the right food. You need stop with nasty habits like sugar/coffeine/masturbation addiction.
All of this will heal up your body and help you raise your testosterone levels. And of course, strong, muscled, good postured body is a must have to be sexy.
Also, you need clean up your mind from all the politically correct/beta guy bullshit that mass media is filling your mind with.
That means, no romantic comedies, no sit-coms, and NO Roleplaying video games (especially the Mass Effect series).
You need to start watching movies about strong, dominant males. Movies where Men act like Men, and Women act like Women.
Movies like:

The Dollar Trilogy
Once upon a time in the West
The Godfather
Le Professionnel
Wild Geese
Older James Bond movies
Assault on Precinct 13
Django (the original one)
And many others...

By watching these, you will slowly reprogram your mind to think differently (more manly) and look at things from a different perspective. Also, you will help your subliminal to be more effective.
You see, AoS subliminal helps being sexy, but it's up to your mind to decide what being sexy means.
And by watching these movies, your mind will internalize that being sexy means piercing eyes, strong walk, deep slow voice, chin held high, being dominant etc. After that, AoS will help you develop these traits faster.

Now, about Social anxiety. You can't heal that with subs guys. You need to see a doctor for this. Long term therapy (and even meds) is needed to get rid of that shit.
But, if you are just shy, that can easily be fixed by actively pushing yourself into social situations. As time goes by, you will gradually desentisize yourself from the social shyness. I think, subs can make this happen faster.

That is all.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Shannon - 02-02-2013

Quote:Now, about Social Anxiety. You can't heal that with subs guys. You need to see a doctor for this. Long term therapy (and even meds) is needed to get rid of that shit.

I am living proof that this is not true. My social anxiety was bordering on agoraphobic when I started this company. There were times it was so bad that I could not leave my bedroom and even deal with talking to my roommate. There were weeks and months at a time I never left the house, even to check the mail.

Over time, using the right programming, I have pretty much done a complete 180. I now am well known to all the bartenders in town, and they get mad when I don't visit and socialize frequently enough. I meet people all the time and make new friends frequently when I go out. I talk to people I don't know, and I go where I please, when I please and do what I please. Parties are no longer impossible to attend, or even difficult to do. I have fun, even without drinking or doing any drugs.

Social anxiety is based on a set of beliefs that trigger fear. If you change those beliefs, you make the fears die. When that happens, the anxiety is gone. And there is no medication in the world that will do that. Only something that will change those trigger beliefs - be it subliminals, hypnosis, or some form of cognitive therapy.

Pills are popular because they quickly provide a mask, and they make someone an endless amount of money. Do you know what the perfect product is described as in the best book I ever found on business? Something cheap, easily accessible, necessary to everyone, and something that gets used up and must be re-purchased. The perfect product therefore is what? A bar of soap. But all you have to do is convince people they need pills, and voila. Endless profit.

Pills are a mask for symptoms, not a solution to the issue that causes the symptoms. Pills make it easy for doctors to see the patient load they need to see in a day to pay for their massive malpractice insurance premiums and still make money. Pills let lazy people hide from dealing with the actual issue. Pills make pharmeceutical companies tens and hundreds of billions of dollars per quarter in profits.

But pills almost never actually solve the problem.

Quote:But, if you are just shy, that can easily be fixed by actively pushing yourself into social situations. As time goes by, you will gradually desentisize yourself from the social shyness. I think, subs can make this happen faster.

This is only true for a small subset of the people out there who are shy. You assume that everyone has your own personality, and will react the same way. Some personalities would actually be damaged and made worse by this approach.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - RainbowAbyss - 02-04-2013

I can also attest to subs helping tremendously with social anxiety, I used to literally throw up
out of nervousness going to large events or parties. Over 2 years later on subs
I literally have zero social anxiety, I can initiate and talk to anyone when I am out or comfortably sit by myself just enjoying, I meet and form sexual relationships with new woman all the time and always have a blast when I go out whether a drink or not.
As for pills, I agree that they are largely over prescribed but there are people who really need them, or who at least use them as a crutch to pull there act together and to get to a point where they don't need them but in my opinion that should be a secondary response to making sure you mental, emotional, and physical habits are healthy.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Cortez - 02-08-2013

I'm pretty certain that all of the "mental disorders" we're seeing nowadays are a consequence of the modern day. I know we just didn't have this kind of shit widespread hundreds of years ago that we do now. If nothing else other than the fear of just trying to survive left no room for made up fears. Also the fact that we weren't constantly spying on people's lives and comparing ourselves to them via a disconnected medium such as facebook for instance.

Shannon is dead on about the prescription drugs. They don't do a damn thing, but cover up the symptoms and they don't even do a good job of that.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - RainbowAbyss - 02-08-2013

In the past in some tribes-tribesman could never go anywhere alone out of fear of being attacked by 'dark magic'. Modern Psychologists believe it was superstition that was metaphoric for the 'psychic entropy' that occurs when given to much time to ruminate. We live in a time of excess, abundance, and freedom... the price of freedom is self mastery. Some people try to hide back in familiarity or fundamentalism, some get lost in mediocrity or minutia, some people rot or check out, and some people find the meaning and make the most of it.
Pills and prescriptions are abused and overused but as fans of logic on this forum it seems a bit hasty to say they don't do a damn thing but... and that they don't do a good job at that...for one thing isn't that a subjective experience.
Ryan has stated on this forum multiple times in the past that medication has helped him get through some dark and rough times and I don't know if he still takes anything but if it helped when it helped what's wrong with that? I have a cousin who was adopted from Russia and was clinically brought in on felony charges 3 times before he was 13..100 mg of vyvanse a day and 4 years later. He's the top of his class and has not had an incident in years and now he doesn't need anything any more. I was with a girl for a while whose brother was a schizophrenic and had to take prescription medication. I've also personally found benefit in the temporary use of medication and if anything I've tried too hard in the past to address 'issues' about myself.
Yes I agree that many 'mental disorders' we see nowadays are in fact a consequence of the modern day but not everything is a conspiracy theory a. Some people really do need and benefit from medication and b. If medication is used appropriately it can help life effectiveness while certain underlying symptoms and issues can be addressed, sometimes more effectively.
I like the way Jim Carrey-put it with Larry King

KING: Didn't you suffer from depression?
CARREY: Yes, yes. I'm on a manic high right now. Can't you tell?
KING: How did you get through that to this?
CARREY: Well, that's another thing. You know at the risk of like opening up the whole Tom Cruise Prozac argument, you know, I don't disagree in many ways. I think Prozac and things like that are very valuable to people for short periods of time. But I believe if you're on them for an extended period of time, you never get to the problem. You never get to see what the problem is, because everything is just kind of OK. And so, you don't deal. And people deal when they get desperate.
KING: So how did you do it?
CARREY: I take supplements.
KING: Vitamins?
CARREY: Yes — well, it's not — well, it is vitamins. But it's also certain elements of the brain like Tyrosine and hydroxytryptophan that they're treating depression with now. It is a natural substance that's in your brain. Instead of being a Serotonin inhibitor, which just uses the serotonin you have and Prozac and things like that — it just uses the Serotonin you have and it doesn't allow it go back into the receptor. It metabolizes your serotonin after a while and you have to keep taking more and more to feel good. This actually creates dopamine and creates serotonin. It's a wonderful thing. It's amazing. I'm going to talk a lot about it in the near future.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Shannon - 02-08-2013

Rainbow, my argument isn't that pills don't do anything beneficial. They often do, when they are not carelessly prescribed or mis-prescribed.

My point is that pills do not fix the issue. They just temporarily patch it. Sometimes, we don't know how else to deal with it... but that does not change the fact that the pill is not fixing the issue.

I can state with a high degree of certainty that had I not been prescribed Zoloft, I would not have survived my early depression. Zoloft kept me alive long enough to figure out the real problem (which I had to do on my own, since in my doctor's eyes, "It's fixed now!" after she prescribed some pills) and fix it. My issue? I was eating too much in the way of carbohydrates, and not enough protein. I adjusted my diet, and voila. Zoloft took a hike. Did the pills fix the problem? No. Did they do something for it? Yes. But they did not fix it. They temporarily patched it.

Ryan's issues are not going away because of a pill. If the pill was actually fixing them, he wouldn't need to keep taking the pill. Same for anything else. Pills are a quick fix, a temporary patch. People assume that the pills ARE the fix, but they're not. Useful in the short term, yes. But they should be used as a short term stop-gap to find a solution, not as the end all be all solution themselves.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - RainbowAbyss - 02-08-2013

got it,
and I greatly appreciate the explanation.
Sounds like we are in 100% agreement.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Cortez - 02-09-2013

I guess there are extreme cases where it's needed. I wasn't accounting for sever schizophrenia and things such as that. Of course I was just referring to your basic anti anxiety medicine that a lot of people seem to convince themselves they need because of a commercial on tv. I had crippling anxiety in my late teens and I thought pills would help, instead they just made me feel suicidal, so it's only my experience talking.

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - RainbowAbyss - 02-09-2013

That makes total sense,, the mindset of quickfix is fairly sad. I'm sorry to hear about your experience.
And of course I agree its better to get to the root of the problem rather then cover it up.
Was there any main thing that help you overcome your anxiety?

RE: Erotic dreams with B.I.A.T.B.W.. ? - Cortez - 02-09-2013

Yeah, actually, it was realizing that(in my case at least) it was a result of my mindset. That came from reading about different methods for changing beliefs and success stories of the ridiculous amazing things people were able to achieve just by doing it. That shifted my mindset from "I hate the way I feel right now" to "I know I don't feel great, but I'm excited to know what I'm going to be like if I stick with this." and that also led me to learn all about brain chemistry and the food we eat. I fully believe that what most people are eating is completely screwing with their hormones and brain chemistry. Most people just aren't getting what their bodies need. That made a big difference for me.

Then of course reprogramming myself through affirmations which led me to Cory Skyy and then eventually here. Smile