Subliminal Talk
5g Single Stage Poll - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: 5g Single Stage Poll (/Thread-5g-Single-Stage-Poll)

Pages: 1 2

5g Single Stage Poll - Andrew - 10-15-2012

Hi everyone,

I've gathered our best-sellers for single stage titles. Shannon and I are discussing the possibility of releasing our first single stage 5g besides ASC.

We're also wondering what kind of sets you would be most in to so check out another poll on the next thread over.

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - ShanghaiKiwi - 10-15-2012

I'd probably end up buying them all (over a few years, that is)

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Tiesto - 10-15-2012

Can you include Overcome Fear? Big Grin

I think everybody has problems with fear, in my opinion that can be a best seller as well in the future. Smile

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Javier Gerardo - 10-15-2012

Is it possible for Shannon to create a 5g sub for the Type C subs like Grow Taller, Teeth Whitener, Teeth Straightening etc.?
Or is a six stage 4G sub better for this kind of subs?

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - ncbeareatingman - 10-15-2012

Gosh whaddah good and tough call Andrew to make... Alignments choice is defintely my choice,too,Luck Magnifier....yet there are so many like the abouve Overcome Fear/Failure/Success
Over come fear of Rejection in hyper speed would be outstanding,as would Ultra Succes.
Soooo I'd say MY FIRST two picks would be defintely Da Luck Magnifier and Overcome Fear of Rejection/fear of Looking like an ass in front of other's (Embarassment/Shame).
What would you do if you werent afraid of being rejected nor afraid of looking foolish or stupid???
YOUd be much freer to 'BE' who you really are. If you ever decide to do a hybrid MY vote/idea would be for a program to be a solid composite of overcome fears/of rejection/Failure/Shame. Bam!
In 5g! thank you. Keith.

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - K-Train - 10-15-2012

Luck Magnifier all the way baby! Big Grin

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - MangoEruption - 10-15-2012

One vote in for AOS, it just seems to me that almost everyone here made AOS one of their very first purchases. I would be happy with either LM, US, and AOS turned into 5G but I get a feeling that new people who start off on Shannon's products would make that one of their first purchases despite the huge price.

I voted for AOS because i think it could generate more money for the shop, but I think LM would be more awesome for those who have been using Shannon's sub for awhile since it seems most of the long term users love LM.

Of course, this is based on my observations in the forum. My .02

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - AVB2011 - 10-15-2012

Millionaire.
In hope that our subconscious are being "shaped" to earn money like what millionaires do.
Having great ideas to make money in abundant way!

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Ryan - 10-17-2012

I agree with AVB

Ryan

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Ryan - 10-17-2012

Also, I think it would be cool to see a subliminal dedicated to ultimate manifestation. Like an advanced Luck Magnifier but also dealing with gratitude, deservedness, abundance, living in moment and seizing opportunities, and believing & knowing you will get whatever you want.

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - Spiral - 10-17-2012

i went for Ultra Success 6 stage and LM 5.0

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - redragon - 10-27-2012

Luck Magnifier 5th Gen with HST and Optimus Engine

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - tristan - 10-27-2012

(10-27-2012, 02:37 AM)redragon Wrote: Luck Magnifier 5th Gen with HST and Optimus Engine

luck magnifier 5g should be mandatory

RE: 5g Single Stage Poll - boromir - 10-30-2012

I wish the Charisma Sub. was included in the poll. It was subtly and at times incredibly effective-magical for me. I couldn't imagine a slight rework and 4G.
I bet wildflower would even vouch for that as well.