Subliminal Talk
Subliminal Theory "C Programs" - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: General Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-General-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Subliminal Theory "C Programs" (/Thread-Subliminal-Theory-C-Programs)

Subliminal Theory "C Programs" - Subeternal - 10-11-2012

I want to make distinction here before I make the statement. Theres obviously the C programs of the variety that enhance the body by upgrading aspects of the body such as boobs, voice, dick, height and whatever else there may be. On other hand there is the "healer" types of subs that improve the operational function and health of things such as eye, knees , ear.

I believe the result of the "upgrader" programs does have a finite amount of result. With that said I'm wondering if I had a old knee injury that the was bad enough at the moment and I managed to recover via the knee program yet 2 years later I was injured bad again by whatever mishap or misuse with my knee that I would be able to recover yet again using the Knee program. Basically I'm asking if anyone thinks that healer subs can be "used up" or does reintroducing them at a later period bring them back to new either with full results or perhaps diminished results.

RE: Subliminal Theory "C Programs" - Sean - 10-11-2012

Sub, considering that the body is in a constant cycle of healing, I would say there is no limit to the amount that you can heal, depending on what your beliefs are around healing.

If you believe (at all levels) that your knee can be restored to proper function via healing, then it will work. I contrast this with a hypothetical paraplegic, who believes at all levels, or "knows" there is no healing of what caused their paralysis, and therefore it wouldn't work for them. Their own core belief structure will deny the possibility.

I would love to hear Shannon's perspective on this subject.

RE: Subliminal Theory "C Programs" - Shannon - 10-12-2012

The body will act as instructed by the mind. It's as simple as that. The only limit is how well it understands the instructions, and the peripheral programming that influences how the instructions coming in work. You should definitely be able to get healing using it again.

By the way, subeternal, you'll want to specify "Type C" programs, since "B", "C" and "D" are all programming languages for computers.

RE: Subliminal Theory "Type C" Programs - Subeternal - 10-13-2012

(10-12-2012, 09:39 PM)Shannon Wrote: The body will act as instructed by the mind. It's as simple as that. The only limit is how well it understands the instructions, and the peripheral programming that influences how the instructions coming in work. You should definitely be able to get healing using it again.

By the way, subeternal, you'll want to specify "Type C" programs, since "B", "C" and "D" are all programming languages for computers.

Oh didn't know that about pc programming. Hmm peripheral programming. Im going to have to read up on that.